Rebecca Lamb #119 Dubai vlog: Rest in peace. Now it’s all about dragging Steve to Greece.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a realleh buseh day yesterday sending all those messages to herself didn’t she. I read every single one in her boring monotonous voice because it’s clear to see she sent them all.

it’s all ‘you’re so loveleh’ ‘you are an inspiration’ ‘you are glowing!’ 🥱 yawn
The daft bint actually thinks people believe that codswallop - how sick do you have to be to write those affirmations ABOUT YOURSELF to a whole load of strangers?
No self-esteem, no intelligence, no brain cells… dipshit!

Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at Steve's sisters IG, so she's now sold her home, her and her hubby have bought a motor home, bundled their 4 kids and 2 dogs in it. She took 8 weeks off just to travel. Looks like this is their new lifestyle, really odd as 3 of the kids are primary school age and eldest is 12 possibly 13.It looks like the dismissive attitude towards education is a family trait. Also like her beaver brother, she seems to forget not everyone can just sponge off a wealthy dad and bum around. I feel sorry for both sets of kids, (Steve's and hers), because both sets of parents seem to not understand the value of education. She's spent the last few years working 6 days a week, Multiple jobs, she sold her home to be debt free and thinks online 'life coach' ' is going to support her family. I get the feeling that Steve and his sister were raised in a home with money, daddy still funds their frivolous lifestyles, even though they're both mid and late 30s with their own kids. How about just working for a living, not needing to show off what you have, just educate your kids, encourage then to be the best they can

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.