Rebecca Lamb #120 No pink icandy for Rebecca the loser, Cos Mummy's a beggar and not a chooser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca's threads move faster then a train 🤣😬. I'm still playing catch up from the last one 🤣🤣.

Tha Icandy pram looks tit. Hay Rebecca MY GIRL had a lovely purple pram with a this pretty patten on because I paid for it 😌✌.

Plesse buy some clothes that fit you so nothing is tight on that bump.

Please please buy some summer clothes for your children who are here. Not the baby.

Ps. your still a twit 🙄

Reactions: 14
Probably the only thing he's had a say in. I know someone who won a pram via fb competitions so I wonder if that's how they've ended up with it?.

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise that we all have an identifible typing style? "And stuff". She has 1000% wrote that herself. Even if people go out of their way to type a little differently to make it seem like it isn't them, its usually still quite obvious. Shes an absolute bleeping nutjob sending this tit to herself. The really scary thing is, she likely sends it and then convinces herself that her flowers all love her and genuinely think that stuff about her even though she wrote it herself. Shes mentally unstable.

I also think the story where she says "Steve will abandon me" speaks volumes about how she might have BPD? I've said before it doesn't seem like she does but I can imagine her being very emotionally unstable and the word abandon is something that people with Bpd usually worry about

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she not realise that we all have an identifible typing style? "And stuff". She has 1000% wrote that herself. Even if people go out of their way to type a little differently to make it seem like it isn't them, its usually still quite obvious. Shes an absolute bleeping nutjob sending this tit to herself. The really scary thing is, she likely sends it and then convinces herself that her flowers all love her and genuinely think that stuff about her even though she wrote it herself. Shes mentally unstable.

I also think the story where she says "Steve will abandon me" speaks volumes about how she might have BPD? I've said before it doesn't seem like she does but I can imagine her being very emotionally unstable and the word abandon is something that people with Bpd usually worry about
She’s an absolute basket case.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ I can tell this is going to be the longest 7 weeks dragged out by begs moaning, rambling and all that carry on. Can’t wait to see more of the Lumi Spa - I would rather wash my face with sandpaper thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bizzzneezzzzz lunnnccchhh wifff meh boss babes... Vomit

5K a month and still carting around that Givenchy from around ten seasons ago, earning that much you'd have the latest on trend bag surely? I smell a porky (which smells similar to our Beg)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She better make the most of that handbag push present (the concept of that makes me cringe anyway!!) because I bet she won't be getting one when babeh gurl arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Push present... what a bleep! Your not American u stupid cow!
Enjoy your business lunch beggy with your fellow Avon ladies. (No offence to any actual Avon ladies!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.