Rebecca Lamb #119 Dubai vlog: Rest in peace. Now it’s all about dragging Steve to Greece.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of seeing her saying that she "has Woodeh in the water"

She got out and pushed him out on a bleeping bed. SHE DIDN'T HAVE HIM IN THE WATER.

Thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pinned her holidays clothes reel but funny how few of those outfits she actually wore on her two holidays!

Reactions: 11
Stop moaning about the heat you bleep, just stay hydrated and get the duck on with it!! She forgets what she says from one day to the next. Can’t stand the ugly munter.

Reactions: 17

I'm down with Covid at the moment, so have a lot of time on my hand for mindless activities. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to watch her YouTube video when she found out she was pregnant. What a "surprise" that must've been for her, I bet she was a sheep in the nativity at school because her acting skills are non existent. If I thought I was pregnant with a third baby my partner was adamant he didn't want, and if it was a genuine shock to me because I was using a temperature contraception app on my phone 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the last thought on my mind would be "I must film this for YouTube". Apologies if this was covered at the time and I'm going over old ground, but what a wax melt that woman is. She is fooling no-one, especially Steve (and he's thick as mince himself!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watching the news and the terrible fires in greater london, fields and houses destroyed over a large area .

See Rebecca its not just government scaremongering that can be solved with suncream ! You need to keep an eye on those fields around you !!

Reactions: 19
Her lips and Steve has definitely signed out of their relationship.
A spa weekend - she’s at a spa every other week - where’s the novelty in that?
the area between her mouth and nose is fucked from All the filler
Steve looks like he’s just going through the mentions - basically eye rolling at fulfilling his witch duties kissing the pig

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The woman is a walking contradiction. In one breath she’s saying how peaceful while watching the farmer bale his hay, the next she’s saying the heat wave isn’t a big deal and we should “get on with it” like other countries. Has she taken a minute to consider how this sort of weather affects farming and rural life? Course she hasn’t because she’s a deluded little townie playing at being a country bumpkin.

My husbands grandparents have a dairy farm not a million miles away from Dingle and their hay bales have set on fire due to the heat, also setting fire to one of the cow sheds. Luckily the cows weren’t inside it at the time, but they easily could have been. Stuff like that doesn’t occur to her because she’s bleeping stupid and would rather sit in her grotty little shack, stroking her fat belly and neglecting her kids. Ignorance is bliss eh, Bogtrotter?
Hope your hubby's grandparents are OK x

Here we are again saying Steve will leave her if they have any more babies.. I thought this one was a ‘accident’ Becky? Why would he leave you if you was to fall pregnant again by ‘accident’?! BECAUSE HE KNOWS FULL WELL YOURE A LYING SKANKY witch THAT PLANNED IT ALL & THATS WHY HE’D LEAVE YOU IF YOU WAS TO DO IT AGAIN!
He probably won't leave her until he's moved onto someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm down with Covid at the moment, so have a lot of time on my hand for mindless activities. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to watch her YouTube video when she found out she was pregnant. What a "surprise" that must've been for her, I bet she was a sheep in the nativity at school because her acting skills are non existent. If I thought I was pregnant with a third baby my partner was adamant he didn't want, and if it was a genuine shock to me because I was using a temperature contraception app on my phone 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the last thought on my mind would be "I must film this for YouTube". Apologies if this was covered at the time and I'm going over old ground, but what a wax melt that woman is. She is fooling no-one, especially Steve (and he's thick as mince himself!)
I think she knew she was pregnant weeks before she filmed that video. She’s literally trying not to smile the entire way through

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she knew she was pregnant weeks before she filmed that video. She’s literally trying not to smile the entire way through
1000% she was ttc without his knowledge, I'm betting she had a hidden stash of First Response tests and was hiding them amongst other rubbish once she'd tested

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell that tan ad.

"it's full of gorgeous ingredients" what the duck is a gorgeous ingredient???

"it's fragrance free...... It smells really nicr" which is it Dingle? Is it fragrance free or does it have a fragrance? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sick of seeing her saying that she "has Woodeh in the water"

She got out and pushed him out on a bleeping bed. SHE DIDN'T HAVE HIM IN THE WATER.

Thick bleep.
I thought so! I am sure she has deleted that part from her birth story. Such a lying skank!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion :

Rebecca Lamb #120
Baby girl to fill the void while fugly ass Steve's clearly hitting the roids

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Tan Ad!!!

It has gorgeous ingredients and is fragrance free, next clip….it doesn’t smell like biscuits, it smells really nice!!!

Thick as absolute tit this one! They look like a brand new business and Rebecca will ruin it for them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.