Rebecca Lamb #119 Dubai vlog: Rest in peace. Now it’s all about dragging Steve to Greece.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Jemi85 with the most likes.
Dubai vlog finally happened and what a crock of tit.
She’s even more tragic than ever & currently 27 months pregnant!
As you were hunnipots

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m an actual ‘friend of a friend’ and I can tell you for sure that Steve lets and manages units with his dad, along with doing odd jobs etc. ☕ 🐸

nothing that rakes in cash. He’s still his dads witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m an actual ‘friend of a friend’ and I can tell you for sure that Steve lets and manages units with his dad, along with doing odd jobs etc. ☕ 🐸

nothing that rakes in cash. He’s still his dads witch.
Thanks for sharing! I knew it would have had to have been some money that he'd came into and not from her making anything from being an attention-seeking bleep. And I'm an actual "friend of a friend" too, Beggy obviously just didn't feel comfortable admitting to this person that her bloke just works for his dad and that's where all their money comes from.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for sharing! I knew it would have had to have been some money that he'd came into and not from her making anything from being an attention-seeking bleep. And I'm an actual "friend of a friend" too, Beggy obviously just didn't feel comfortable admitting to this person that her bloke just works for his dad and that's where all their money comes from.
It’s not where all their money comes from. They don’t have any. They’ve been helped massively to get the house, his cars his dads, her cars financed up to its sunroof, and they have a bit from cash in hand. Bank accounts got cobwebs.
To be fair she has in the past made ££ from influencing but those days have gone. She gets the odd £1k ish from ads but nothing regular or comparable to her channel mum days.
She was a pretty young mum, she’s unlikeable and plain now but she’s a laughing stock locally so won’t ever give it up, too much to prove 🤣 tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s not where all their money comes from. They don’t have any. They’ve been helped massively to get the house, his cars his dads, her cars financed up to its sunroof, and they have a bit from cash in hand. Bank accounts got cobwebs.
To be fair she has in the past made ££ from influencing but those days have gone. She gets the odd £1k ish from ads but nothing regular or comparable to her channel mum days.
She was a pretty young mum, she’s unlikeable and plain now but she’s a laughing stock locally so won’t ever give it up, too much to prove 🤣 tragic
Ahahahaha this is exactly what I suspected of her! The person who I know who is friends with her looks up to her too much to see any of this but I immediately clocked on that things weren't all as happy as they seem. Just knew for a fact they'd be leveraged up to the eyeballs in debt and would have had a lot of help from elsewhere.

Thanks for explaining it to me without being a twit like some people already have! I posted here genuinely wanting to know more and hoping to share what I knew and just got dogs abuse for it lol. Someone even accused me of being her ffs hahah

Reactions: 13
I know this is old chat now but I’ve just came across this site and its clear she knows just what will get the likes. I’m blocked and I don’t get to see the details usually.
Makes me feel sick how she sexualises pregnancy.
Usually averages 500-1K likes if she’s lucky. This one gets 3K.
She’s definitely on some sort of pregnancy fetish site

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I know this is old chat now but I’ve just came across this site and its clear she knows just what will get the likes. I’m blocked and I don’t get to see the details usually.
Makes me feel sick how she sexualises pregnancy.
Usually averages 500-1K likes if she’s lucky. This one gets 3K.
She’s definitely on some sort of pregnancy fetish site
This picture makes me feel sick. She is disgusting. There is nothing nice about that photo

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahahahaha this is exactly what I suspected of her! The person who I know who is friends with her looks up to her too much to see any of this but I immediately clocked on that things weren't all as happy as they seem. Just knew for a fact they'd be leveraged up to the eyeballs in debt and would have had a lot of help from elsewhere.

Thanks for explaining it to me without being a twit like some people already have! I posted here genuinely wanting to know more and hoping to share what I knew and just got dogs abuse for it lol. Someone even accused me of being her ffs hahah
Is your friend the random girl she went to Tenerife with? 🤣

• Haha
Get off Tattle and bring your pregnant belly back to bed Rebecca you rancid bleep.

No definately not!
This just made me
LOL
Definitely too funny to be either of those dickheads.
Do you have any other juicy info ?

I can’t bare to watch her lately to be honest. She makes me cringe so hard that I keep feeling sorry for her

• Haha
  • Heart
This just made me
LOL
Definitely too funny to be either of those dickheads.
Do you have any other juicy info ?

I can’t bare to watch her lately to be honest. She makes me cringe so hard that I keep feeling sorry for her
No but have you looked at the wiki? It's bleeping excellent! Confirmed exactly what I thought about her!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.