Rebecca Lamb #119 Dubai vlog: Rest in peace. Now it’s all about dragging Steve to Greece.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell that tan ad.

"it's full of gorgeous ingredients" what the duck is a gorgeous ingredient???

"it's fragrance free...... It smells really nicr" which is it Dingle? Is it fragrance free or does it have a fragrance? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please tell me you're having a laugh, fragrance free but smells really nice, bleeping christ! 😂 😂

ETA - Did not intend for that to rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve literally never heard her mention this brand before, if she has it must have just been the once…but she said earlier on her q&a she is working with her fave tanning brand? Why does she never mention it then? Why does her favourite tan change every time she has a new ad? Oh yeah because she’s absolutely full to the brim of bullshit! I don’t care if she advertises different tans..why not? Annoys me though when every brand is her ‘favourite’ even if it contradicts what she said in another ad it’s like she doesn’t know how to sell a product without describing it as amazing, so lovely and her favourite! I don’t get why she doesn’t say ‘I’ve worked with other tanning brands and used loads of different tans and this is up there with one of my favourites’ rather than this is my favourite, then next week it’ll be st Moriz or whatever that’s her favourite (only if they pay her to say that though!!) 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Sick of seeing her saying that she "has Woodeh in the water"

She got out and pushed him out on a bleeping bed. SHE DIDN'T HAVE HIM IN THE WATER.

Thick bleep.
Correct therefore it was not a WATER BIRTH lying witch !!

Reactions: 18
Not been on for a whilst been busy being and actual mum lol… but Who gave her the idea to go to stream/river! gong!!!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion :Rebecca Lamb #120 babeh gurl getting bounced about on birthing ball, prepping her for trampoline with no nets to catch her fall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not long had 2 holidays!!! Why does she need to fake tan? I look more brown from the last 4 days and I haven’t sat in it. Just pottered about, couple of walks on the weekend but been in work the last 2 days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
As ive said a BILLLION TIMES
Something is Very.....wrong with her mentally
Whatever the AD is about the ARSE has to be out on full display
Strange behaviour but then again she is a fuking deluded twit

The fuking pouting in the REEL
A face you want to slap
Vile!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She’s not long had 2 holidays!!! Why does she need to fake tan? I look more brown from the last 4 days and I haven’t sat in it. Just pottered about, couple of walks on the weekend but been in work the last 2 days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Especially her big fat arse… it’s not tanned, why show it…. Oh wait it’s for her pervy fans.

Reactions: 15
As ive said a BILLLION TIMES
Something is Very.....wrong with her mentally
Whatever the AD is about the ARSE has to be out on full display
Strange behaviour but then again she is a fuking deluded twit

The fuking pouting in the REEL
A face you want to slap
Vile!!!!
It’s bizarre. There are way more appropriate ways to advertise fake tan than getting your backside out. She has absolutely class 😂

Reactions: 10
It’s bizarre. There are way more appropriate ways to advertise fake tan than getting your backside out. She has absolutely class 😂
“Not a question Rebecca but I think you’re an absolute breath of fresh air “
How many bloody time has this narcissist asked herself that question and posted it as from a follower??
God help us all if that woman is a breath of fresh air!!

Reactions: 16
She had a realleh buseh day yesterday sending all those messages to herself didn’t she. I read every single one in her boring monotonous voice because it’s clear to see she sent them all.

it’s all ‘you’re so loveleh’ ‘you are an inspiration’ ‘you are glowing!’ 🥱 yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.