Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so lazy it’s un real!!! Also why is her nose absolutely huge in today stories. It’s like it’s grown overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How stupid is she discussing painful dental treatment in front of her child! The woman has no sense and isn't fit to be a parent!

Reactions: 23
Not defending her but he hasn’t got a fuckin job has he least he could do is stick a wash on considering it’s her peddling face sanders that probably pays for the unnecessary dryer leccy

Reactions: 14
duck my old boots, it’s not as if she has to crouch by a river and scrub her clothes on a rock, she has to put them in a machine and press a button. She is still behaving like a bleeping child who is too tired to take responsibility for even the basic things unless she personally gains some Instagram content from it. The centre of her own deluded universe.

Im sure this is why Beaver objected to another child. She becomes pathetic, lazy and miserable when pregnant.

I bet the boys uniforms were in that festering laundry pile yesterday. She’s bleeping useless. Those poor boys are being failed. The mice under her bed-with-wooden-plank-tv-shelf are probably living a more nurturing life than the boys are. 🙄

Reactions: 30
duck my old boots, it’s not as if she has to crouch by a river and scrub her clothes on a rock, she has to put them in a machine and press a button. She is still behaving like a bleeping child who is too tired to take responsibility for even the basic things unless she personally gains some Instagram content from it. The centre of her own deluded universe.

Im sure this is why Beaver objected to another child. She becomes pathetic, lazy and miserable when pregnant.

I bet the boys uniforms were in that festering laundry pile yesterday. She’s bleeping useless. Those poor boys are being failed. The mice under her bed-with-wooden-plank-tv-shelf are probably living a more nurturing life than the boys are. 🙄
She’s pathetic lazy and miserable when she’s not pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you what, she thinks we are jealous and need to get a life?!!

No darling Dingle, I really am not one bit jealous of your sad existence , why would we want your life???
Please please step up and be a mum to those 2, nearly 3 🙏

Reactions: 19
Not defending her but he hasn’t got a fuckin job has he least he could do is stick a wash on considering it’s her peddling face sanders that probably pays for the unnecessary dryer leccy
Yes he is more then capable of washing the clothes too. I guess it’s just her stinking can’t be bothered to do it attitude that’s worrying

Reactions: 10
What are her opinions on love island? That was just a stuttering mess.
Stop looking for someone else’s opinion to jump on the back of

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot stand her

Why couldn’t Steve go to the dentist in his toy car by himself? Why drag woody along to sit outside? Why couldn’t she do something interesting with her son?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Posted on the 24th June these would be her next nails, copying Chloe Lauren and here she is with the same nails! Embarrassing beggy!! Chloe needs to take out a restraining order 😬
1FB4A5EC-481A-4FC2-A019-22EC9AF099FC.jpeg
2AD24A0C-4BEB-4DF8-8336-FB927942A05B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She cant string a bloody sentence together! Sounds an absolute nesbit with these love island stories. She needs to quit this instagram tit

Reactions: 16
She’s so inane. I lose brain cells watching her trying to formulate a sentence on anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why do people make such a big thing about doing laundry? Yes it’s endless when you have a family but it has to be done so just put a load on before you go to bed, timed to be done when you get up and put it straight on the line (or in the dryer if you don’t mind the cost) in the morning or put it in as soon as you get up and dry it once you’ve sorted the kids out, then do your next load. A family of four would usually generate enough laundry to do at least one or two loads a day so why the big deal about putting it on your to do list? Mine goes in the washer as soon as I get up before I even put the kettle on in the morning.

Reactions: 21
She’s copying topic Tuesday from lucymayfinnegan .. literally always does something after she’s seen someone else do it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone has washing to do! She doesn’t work yet does absolutely nothing - I’m working until 6 and I’ve just popped on the second load of washing and very quickly put some things away… try working full time Rebecca and running a house on top of children 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s copying topic Tuesday from lucymayfinnegan .. literally always does something after she’s seen someone else do it 🙄
Ffs Lucy’s another one who needs to take out a restraining order, does she realise that her followers also follow other people and will see what she’s doing!! The Instagram world doesn’t revolve around you beggy!

Reactions: 5
I for one do not believe this wedding is happening at all.... on June 21st she said she was looking at getting married in Greece cos they didn't want, and never wanted to, get married "sumwerrrrr in't daaaalless that's beautiful" and by the 2nd July - a mere 11 days later - they've aparrently decided on a venue, booked it, paid a deposit, hired a wedding planner, and booked their flights out there.

so in the space of a week or less, essentially, they've checked all the guests can go on the date they've picked, that work will approve the guests holidays no problem, that beggys dad and step mum are happeh to take their 15 year old daughter out of school as she's meant to be a bridesmaid.....

First tip of lying bogtrotter, we know your desperate to show us nasteh trolls that Stevie Beavie is obsessed with you, but we'd be more inclined to believe it if the story was logical and believable.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.