Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve is really quite horrible. As entertaining as it is for us, he has just completely ripped the piss out of her, made fun of her, mocked her and belittled her and she’s so thick that she doesn’t even recognise it - which is exactly why he does it. He knows she’s a dumb as a box of rocks and just uses that for his own entertainment. He’s just made an idiot out of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Totally unexplainable and no offence meant to anyone who doesn’t like hanging their clothes out, but them putting washing in the dryer when it’s warm and windy outside is giving me the ick 😂 electric bills Rebecca!!

Reactions: 39
Totally unexplainable and no offence meant to anyone who doesn’t like hanging their clothes out, but them putting washing in the dryer when it’s warm and windy outside is giving me the ick 😂 electric bills Rebecca!!
I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ How much is a rotary line, or long line, so so much land 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Well if you looked up passive aggressive in WhatsApp form that would be there! Wow, he’s done and she thinks it’s a hilarious joke!

Reactions: 15
I don't know how to do it but could somebody please add it to the Wiki?
We need to keep this gem!

Reactions: 6
💯 logged in & this came up
I genuinely thought it was beggy
My heart skipped a beat

she would actually wear this pretending it was a joke …
That's your fancy dress costume sorted if you ever fancy going as Becky Dingle Lamb... just need a pair of orange sliders that looks like flumps and you're good 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow he has all but called her a lazy witch but she’s so full of herself that the crux of the message has gone right over her empty head.

And isn’t he ugly? 😦 He is so effeminate, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he was getting it on with guys down the gym and Beggy is just his beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have "banged on' about this on many a thread........ :rolleyes: She's such a bloody lazy bastard!!!!! And I 💯 endorse the fact that Walter is big enough and dumb enough to hang/dry washing himself.........after all what else does he do.....?
If the weather is as good as I've heard it is over there at the mo.......do your washing and drying on those good days you bloody imbecile!!!!

Reactions: 18
Why does that tumble dryer look like it’s been dragged out of a time capsule?
Guessing she didn’t get ‘do a load of washing’ ticked off her to do list today then!
I'm sure it's from the old residents just like the bed that Alfie sleeps in 🤮

Reactions: 9
Is Steve the groom not supposed help to plan it, what groom wants no say in the wedding whatso ever
One that does not plan to attend that is whom.

The tumble dryer thing -Sorry. What?! I would be bleeping mortified if my husband sent me a video like that. There is no way I would post it publicly as I would be (a) extremely embarrassed that my tumble dryer looked like it had landed from Mars and wasn’t in my utility room (b) that the whole world would know I couldn’t separate my washing (duck me - my 5 year old helps me do that) and (c) that I was sitting on my arse at home writing ridulous "to do lists and leaving my washing to get stinky in the washing machine. How often had this happened before?! Very often is my bet and these poor boys are wearing ill-fitting, badly washed and mouldy smelling clothes to school/nursery (on the irregular ocassion they actually attend). And we are meant to be influenced by this?! This is what we - vile, jealous trolls - are meant to aspire to?! Not enough eyeball rolls in the world for this one!

• Heart
She's always been a lazy cow with the washing. He's always moaned at her about it. I'm sure there's a few vlogs where he's going on at her for not doing it. I bet she's the worst housewife going and literally does piss all, while droopy dick goes off to scam the money

Reactions: 23
She's always been a lazy cow with the washing. He's always moaned at her about it. I'm sure there's a few vlogs where he's going on at her for not doing it. I bet she's the worst housewife going and literally does piss all, while droopy dick goes off to scam the money
FAOD - I am not saying the washing should be solely Beggy’s job but when you have enough time to be acting like Yorkshire’s top pranny, fannying around in front of the mirror and writing stupid to do lists, you’ve got enough time to sort your bloody washing out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can imagine he is a nasty piece of work when he wants to be. Really belittling and petty. And I can imagine she mainly turns on the waterworks, which will just wind him up more and make him think women are cry babies and weak.

I would be so embarrassed if my partner did that. I’ve always been brought up to keep a nice home and I generally do most of the housework which my partner absolutely appreciates (he has his jobs too don’t worry 🤣) but he appreciates the fact that I do what I do whilst working and having a baby, he would never make a video like that and if he did I’d be so embarrassed that my partner thought I wasn’t capable of doing any washing that I wouldn’t post it for 70k people to see. You’ve got no job and your partners shaming you cos you don’t do your washing, along with any other kind of housework for that matter. If he truly believed you were too busy to keep on top of it, he wouldn’t of done that. He clearly thinks you’re a lazy bleep too. Also it’s been mentioned recently on here about her lack of housework and now this, Steve just admit you’re on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Steve is really quite horrible. As entertaining as it is for us, he has just completely ripped the piss out of her, made fun of her, mocked her and belittled her and she’s so thick that she doesn’t even recognise it - which is exactly why he does it. He knows she’s a dumb as a box of rocks and just uses that for his own entertainment. He’s just made an idiot out of her.
She made an idiot out of herself. Steve sent this on WhatsApp, she’s the one who found it funny enough to upload not understanding the real message.

Reactions: 22
A quick google search says it is the Atrium Hotel Skiathos!!

Has she just booked flights for the ‘5’ of them or for any family, friends too? Are they booking themselves? Or is it just the ‘5’ of them!!
Imagine if there is only the 5 of them there, I think that would just confirm what family members feel. What was wrong with a registry office and just close family, of course its not interesting Instagram content. Everything in this woman's life is for IG, so what will be after the wedding? Any engagement she has with followers is short lived because of the poor content she posts, she's lazy unprofessional and wants money and recognition for no effort. If social media is her job, she could take some courses to educate herself, to enable her to create, edit and post quality content

That's all Steve does, he has no respect for her, their relationship is toxic. But to be fair is have dumped the lazy cow years ago, he's no better so I suppose they deserve each other. I struggle to understand how they manage financially, when they both appear to spend their days at the gym, shopping out eating or taking stupid selfies, no actual work. It's clear to see he's used to not watching the cost of utility bills, who puts a tumble dryer on when it's hot outside and they have a garden. I suppose having daddy's money to bank roll him helps keep Rebecca hanging round, even though he treats her like an imbicile. Not he referred to her as his partner and not fiancé, he's very passive aggressive

Last edited:
i must admit I can get lazy with the washing but there’s only me here 80% of the time and my boyfriend when he’s back from working away BUT we have very busy, long working days. We don’t just sit at home all day otherwise it would be done. When I say lazy, I just do it once a week, I don’t wash it and then leave it going damp for 6 weeks 😂.

does beaver even work? If he does I can understand him getting annoyed at his lazy house girlfriend (not wife 🤪) but if he also isn’t working then he can pull his finger out his arse and do it too

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is my pet hate, smelly washing. Mould can grow so quickly on damp unaired fabric. Why would you want to be breathing in mould spores that can make you seriously ill 🤢 she's got a fairly large, private garden to hang it all in. Makes no sense. If they're this lazy with the clothes, there's zero chance of that stinking bedding being washed and changed 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.