Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people make such a big thing about doing laundry? Yes itā€™s endless when you have a family but it has to be done so just put a load on before you go to bed, timed to be done when you get up and put it straight on the line (or in the dryer if you donā€™t mind the cost) in the morning or put it in as soon as you get up and dry it once youā€™ve sorted the kids out, then do your next load. A family of four would usually generate enough laundry to do at least one or two loads a day so why the big deal about putting it on your to do list? Mine goes in the washer as soon as I get up before I even put the kettle on in the morning.
Exactly this. There's 4 of us, one load a day plus bedding and towels at the weekend. We always time it before bed and my husband hangs it out before he goes to work. Il bring it in after work and put it away. It's really not hard, she makes such a big deal out of the simple things. Yet she's planned a whole wedding in a week šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Su Su........BUSYšŸ¤Ø
Talking about LOVE ISLAND

She is the kid that hasnt & never will grow up

Beggy MOST of your fuking flowers DONT WORK but US TATTLERS DO!!
Its called the REAL WORLD go look it up

Your INSTA is SHITE with a Capital S like you have around your Stupid thick neck
Still NOT IN THE BIN

Reactions: 16
Beaver does have a job of some description she's let it slip a few times he's out working but never fully admits it for some bizarre reason. It's probably not conventional hours if he is helping local farmers. There is no way on earth her face dildo money and couple of quid from youtube would pay the bills. I think they claim tax credits for the boys too.

It's probably why redneck beaver is so fuming with her all the time and her lazy ways, because he takes the kids to school, goes to work, probably does a bit of cleaning, probably plays with the kids and cooks for them while she's eye bleeping herself or laying in bed crying. The most she does is the food shop and pretends to work from her phone. And why he didn't want another kid because he's doing the majority for the other two

Reactions: 30
Wow so being pregnant means you don't have to do the washing? No one told me that in all of my pregnancies. But there again I want my family to have clean, dry, ironed well fitting clothes. What next though she can't cook the boys tea because she is pregnant? Such a lazy excuse of a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ewwwwww that tumble dryers filthy!!!

Didnā€™t watch it properly yesterday as he honestly makes me feel sick šŸ˜·
The whole house is filthy, they can buy all the rugs and scented candles they want, but the engrained dirt on the windows and floors is obvious

At the vets šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Where else would a beaver get dental treatment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So busy, so much to doā€¦but has time in the afternoon to sit chatting about Love Island?! Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Steve is a twit but you have to wonder how many times she's used the "I'm pregnaaaaant, I'm carrying a chiiiiiiiiild" to get out of doing things and being lazy.

Reactions: 18
Steve is a twit but you have to wonder how many times she's used the "I'm pregnaaaaant, I'm carrying a chiiiiiiiiild" to get out of doing things and being lazy.
That's what he gets for picking up with an immature brat like dingle. He should have left those school kids alone the creepy git

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's what he gets for picking up with an immature brat like dingle. He should have left those school kids alone the creepy git
100% he regrets it
What does Beggy bring to the table
duck ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% he regrets it
What does Beggy bring to the table
duck ALL
up until a few years ago she was pretteh and a size 10/12, that's all she ever brought to the table but unlucky for Stevie boy that's long gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
up until a few years ago she was pretteh and a size 10/12, that's all she ever brought to the table but unlucky for Stevie boy that's long gone.
Brace yourself for her "getting mah bodeh back" vlogs where she's rolling around the floor and doing knee lifts in that puma top and disgusting pink leggings she's had for about 15 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Brace yourself for her "getting mah bodeh back" vlogs where she's rolling around the floor and doing knee lifts in that puma top and disgusting pink leggings she's had for about 15 years
šŸ˜‚ lifting her flash bottles like theyā€™re 50kg weights

• Haha
Reactions: 25
šŸ¤”So....what are the School Summer Holiday plans, activities, days out....for A&W i wonder

You DONT need money all that is...needed is love & care & some.....fun

Mine are now both GROWN UP, SUPER WELL PAID JOBS & SELF SUFFICIENT

She needs to get A sorted ASAP
Too......selfish

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve had a crap day at work - to the point where I came home, stomped upstairs, drew my curtains and cried.

So it has genuinely made me feel better to see that beggy still doesnā€™t understand the irony in her posts. At least Iā€™m not dumb like her so thatā€™s a positive I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Beavers been gnawing too much wood and now he needs a tooth out šŸ„² so begs sits in the hot car with her preschooler, who she has no idea how to communicate with, rather than taking him to the park or anywhere.

the dentist must be attractive so sheā€™s keeping beavs on his lead.

hun, no one would want him, thatā€™s why heā€™s with you.

Thread suggestion - Rebecca lamb #119 Mr & Miss Inbred

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
so begs sits in the hot car with her preschooler, who she has no idea how to communicate with
ā€œThatā€™s such a good pictureā€¦what is it?ā€

Iā€™d laugh if I didnā€™t feel sorry for that poor little soul on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Came here to say who has time to do question boxes about fkin love island in the middle of dayā€¦. She is so pathetic! Why canā€™t she copy Chloe Laurenā€™s parenting skills instead of everything else

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.