Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“That’s such a good picture…what is it?”

I’d laugh if I didn’t feel sorry for that poor little soul on a daily basis.
The worse bit was he was trying to explain what the picture was but she took it off of him and spoke over him 😥
To busy talking to her phone

• Sad
Reactions: 18
On the subject of her communication issues with her children, anyone noticed how she just talks for woody? She says ‘we are going to the park, aren’t we’ and ‘are you having a sandwich’ rather than giving him a chance to speak. It infuriates me. She’s so unnatural with them you can tell she as good as ignores them unless there’s a camera

Reactions: 32
Wow so being pregnant means you don't have to do the washing? No one told me that in all of my pregnancies. But there again I want my family to have clean, dry, ironed well fitting clothes. What next though she can't cook the boys tea because she is pregnant? Such a lazy excuse of a mother!
She ticked that box a day or so ago. She was waiting for a Hello Fresh delivery because she ‘couldn’t be bothered’ with meals. 🙄

As to exercise and busy lifestyles, I think she ought to go back to her abnormal keep fit regime.😉

#ComedyGold
6847C722-8C88-43F5-A7C1-692C93E1EF4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been blocked by beggy. I've been blocking and unblocking her as and when I wanted to view her page and wanted a snoop just now so I unblocked her and i can't find her now. Sad bleeping bleep. I will set up another account for constant stream of entertainment she provides

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the subject of her communication issues with her children, anyone noticed how she just talks for woody? She says ‘we are going to the park, aren’t we’ and ‘are you having a sandwich’ rather than giving him a chance to speak. It infuriates me. She’s so unnatural with them you can tell she as good as ignores them unless there’s a camera
I’d say that’s a big factor as to why he’s got his thumb stuck in his gob most of the time. Hopefully school will provide him with the attention he needs ❤

I’m not that way inclined but if I were broadcasting my kid to thousands of “flowers” (STRANGERS) I’d only do it if they were comfortable, which he clearly isn’t. It’s tit. She’s tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It'll be even worse when he's the middle child and pushed out for Romeh

Both of her kids have poor speech and no personality and I do think it's down to her shoving them in front of a TV all the time and not interacting. She'll be the same with baybeh gurly when the novelty wears off

Reactions: 22
Beef mince cottage pie for dinner, dunno about you but if I was getting hello fresh it would be meals don’t usually have, cottage pies a staple in this house 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She ticked that box a day or so ago. She was waiting for a Hello Fresh delivery because she ‘couldn’t be bothered’ with meals. 🙄

As to exercise and busy lifestyles, I think she ought to go back to her abnormal keep fit regime.😉

#ComedyGold
View attachment 1394293
😂😂😂😂😂😂she really struggled to drag that fat ass in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely that's not saintly anti-troll Becky Lamb commenting online about public figures? Sharing opinions about people that have put their lives onto the screen?

• Heart
Surely that's not saintly anti-troll Becky Lamb commenting online about public figures? Sharing opinions about people that have put their lives onto the screen?
Exactly what I thought 👏🏼 people like her can publicly talk about/slag off other people and that’s ok. It’s only not ok if it’s about her. Didn’t she once slag someone off on love island (was it molly mae?) and her friend messaged Rebecca saying she was a really nice girl? Then suddenly Rebecca was obsessed with Molly mae? Have I dreamt that or did it actually happen?

Reactions: 15
‘On the edge of her seat’ with bloody Love Island 🥴 Lord, give me strength. I don’t know about all of you but I’m on the edge of my seat finding the news stressful at the minute… not a bunch of airheads embarrassing their parents and families on a TV show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah, Rebecca, give us your opinion on the Chancellor and Health Secretary resigning. How about that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah, Rebecca, give us your opinion on the Chancellor and Health Secretary resigning. How about that?
Bold of you to assume Dingle has any bleeping clue who either of those people are... 😂 😂

She'll probably think Rishi is on Love Island or some tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

#ComedyGold
View attachment 1394293
This was the best thing she’s ever done

Beef mince cottage pie for dinner, dunno about you but if I was getting hello fresh it would be meals don’t usually have, cottage pies a staple in this house 🤷‍♀️
Thought she didn’t eat animal products

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While beaver was at the Dentist hope he made appointments for the boys too
No excuse not go private if they can’t get in at an nhs dentist , two twats that pay out for tattoos , lip fillers , nails, hair colouring , new balance trainers , fuel for hammering around t’dales in daddies car can afford to get their children's teeth properly cared for !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just what someone with gallstones waiting for an op needs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He got caught receiving a blowjob in his office, from someone he was cheating on his wife with. Sounds like one of her ‘flowers’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.