Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwwwww that tumble dryers filthy!!!

Didn’t watch it properly yesterday as he honestly makes me feel sick 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Steve is really quite horrible. As entertaining as it is for us, he has just completely ripped the piss out of her, made fun of her, mocked her and belittled her and she’s so thick that she doesn’t even recognise it - which is exactly why he does it. He knows she’s a dumb as a box of rocks and just uses that for his own entertainment. He’s just made an idiot out of her.
Dumb & lazy as duck. Hes basically letting us tattlers no, that she dosent do the washing like we've said in here before.
Hes her biggest troll...

Can you imagine an email from her....she can't even write a coherent post for social media let alone a potentially work related email. Grammar seems to be unheard of. Emojis at the end of each sentence 🥺
She will be just emailing loads of insta accounts, saying 'ayaaa hunneh pot, ma names becca lamb of T'Dales.
I'm looking for work, out will do. I'll even get me flaps out & my big veiney burger nipples if you want.
Let me no if you want to collabarate
I'm suh suh funneh & pretteh cos Steve said, so Steve thinks I am.
Ok
Bye

Ta, love becca lamb (dingle ho)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I now believe absolutely that Beggy writes the captions on all of Beaver’s Instagram posts etc that are not about cars. His behaviour is not the behaviour of someone who is “obsessed” with her. It’s not even the behaviour of someone who likes and respect her. I would be totally fed up thinking this idiot will be leaving half washed crappy babygrow festering in the washing machine too. Wake up Stevey lad, this is your reality

Reactions: 24
Yesterday morning her to do list included the washing. Today she's saying she's pregnant so can't be bothered doing the washing. She's a dirty excuse of a mother. Those boys' clothes obviously stink. She must have been upstairs looking at herself in the mirror when he sent her that video last night. She thinks it's a laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys she’s got too much on with being pregnant to do the washing! duck me, imagine if she had a real job and a toddler in tow.

Reactions: 20
Recent stories. ‘He is so funny, He sends me stuff like that all the time’ that makes it ever WORSE how is she this thick. I have unfollowed her today, can’t even hate watch any longer. You should never be proud Rebecca that you’re a lazy witch, mother to 2 and a baby on the way. You should be ashamed, those tasks in and around the home should come second nature. I’m pregnant so Steve can do that.. no you lazy cow, you PLANNED this pregnancy and knew what pregnancy was like, you are still absolutely able to do the jobs that need doing around your house for your kids. Pregnancy is no excuse, UNLESS you are medically needing that rest. You however Beggy, do not need that rest and are selfish and have plenty of time do to the things you want to do like all the work on your face, nails, eyebrows, hair. This little girls priority is so tit, she is just that a little girl that never grew up. God help Romeh.

Reactions: 41
Stupid idiot totally believes that Beavers little videos are hilariously funny and gave all her flowers a good laugh…. Sadly most of them are actually laughing at you hunnipot…. Toxic relationship, pathetic existence.

Reactions: 26
She’s such a joke 😂 No way would she book flight yet, do her family know when it is? How many days they need to be there for? Surely someone would make sure all the people they want will be there before ‘booking’ everything?
I’m meant to be at a wedding in New Zealand next March & still haven’t booked tickets yet 😂
I can’t see her family wanting to fork out a fair amount of money for their wedding? Although I’d expect her to demand people go 😂

Reactions: 11
So she’s got the capacity to plan and organise a wedding in another country, but can’t follow a 2 step process to get clothes clean and dry?! Come off it! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The way she carries on you would think she is the only woman to have ever been pregnant. Can’t do the washing because she’s pregnant, Jesus Christ 🙄 there are mothers who have disabilities & still manage to dress their children in clean, well fitting clothes. I have never known anybody so lazy in my whole life, it’s shocking. I tell you one woman who should never have become pregnant & that’s Big Bad Bev!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't understand people who think they don't have time to do washing or are just too lazy to bother. A guy at my work, his wife doesn't work, they are older so have no children at home or anything... The amount of times he has come into work in the most random clothes because his wife hasn't done any washing is unreal. And I know, yes, he could do his own washing but in his defence, he is out working a manual job from 7-6 while she's at home all day so I do think she could at least do the bloody washing! They went on holiday and came back on a Sunday and she still hadn't done any washing or been and done a food shop by Wednesday! Starting to think he is secretly married to Beggy 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand people who think they don't have time to do washing or are just too lazy to bother. A guy at my work, his wife doesn't work, they are older so have no children at home or anything... The amount of times he has come into work in the most random clothes because his wife hasn't done any washing is unreal. And I know, yes, he could do his own washing but in his defence, he is out working a manual job from 7-6 while she's at home all day so I do think she could at least do the bloody washing! They went on holiday and came back on a Sunday and she still hadn't done any washing or been and done a food shop by Wednesday! Starting to think he is secretly married to Beggy 😂 😂 😂
I know people like this. Who don’t do
Washing for weeks on end. It’s weird and just lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Too much going on being pregnant translates to spending all her time in front of the mirror in her underwear taking gazillions of photos and rubbing her fat gunt.

Reactions: 11
Recent stories. ‘He is so funny, He sends me stuff like that all the time’ that makes it ever WORSE how is she this thick. I have unfollowed her today, can’t even hate watch any longer. You should never be proud Rebecca that you’re a lazy witch, mother to 2 and a baby on the way. You should be ashamed, those tasks in and around the home should come second nature. I’m pregnant so Steve can do that.. no you lazy cow, you PLANNED this pregnancy and knew what pregnancy was like, you are still absolutely able to do the jobs that need doing around your house for your kids. Pregnancy is no excuse, UNLESS you are medically needing that rest. You however Beggy, do not need that rest and are selfish and have plenty of time do to the things you want to do like all the work on your face, nails, eyebrows, hair. This little girls priority is so tit, she is just that a little girl that never grew up. God help Romeh.
It’s actually shocking she can’t be arsed to do laundry. Being pregnant doesn’t give you a free pass to do absolutely nothing. I was still doing laundry, getting my older children ready for school and cleaning the floors when I was in Labour with my third 😂 she’s just bleeping lazy

Reactions: 20
Lazy witch. No wonder the boys always wear the same dirty clothes. She doesn’t even hide the fact she cba. Bet when baby girl is here she will have clean washing on the line

Reactions: 12
A quick look on skyscanner for next June shows flights to skiathos. Only thing is they take 15 hours, have two stops and are about £500 each. No way has she booked anything.
Jet2 have direct flights for next June

Reactions: 3
Steve’s at the vets having a tooth out..they should think about taking Alfie whilst they’re there

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.