Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on the Greek wedding I say! 😏
Given that they aparrently both "really wanted to do it in Greece" and only booked a UK wedding "so Rebecca's grandma could attend" 🤥🤥🤥The only thing steves posted about this dreeemeh Greek wedding he wanted sur sur much, or any wedding in fact, is a video of a man making a joke about the fact they recorded gym footage over the only copy of their wedding video

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how someone who was due to have their gallbladder removed can get travel insurance , never mind a pregnant person !
So trips to Kos and Dubai with no travel insurance and booked a wedding and flights that you would have to make sure was covered by the policy you had now and even pay for the next years premium to ensure its covered .

I had my gallbladder removed and couldn't even renew my yearly policy , until I had the op .
Mind you as a person who actually did have gallbladder problems there was no way I was contemplating going abroad on holiday or even in this country, the pain is so bad when it flares up and can do with no notice , I didnt want to be diverting a plane or end up in a hospital abroad
!
All that tit she eats there is absolutley no way she has gallstones, and they don't just go away or get better with pregnancy , thats just lies !!

Reactions: 18
I’d love to see her to do list 😂
1. Unpack hello fresh box
2. Let dogs out of dungeon
3. Change DVD for Woodeh
4. Lumeh face
5. Have a bath
Beggy you are a LAZY BUM
She’s always so busy sending emails, it takes a minute to write one email so how many is she really sending

Reactions: 10
Becky’s so busy sending emails

Ashley’s sending emails

Steph’s in Spain sending emails, what are all theses lumi emails???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s always so busy sending emails, it takes a minute to write one email so how many is she really sending
Balls does she sit sending emails. That's the only thing she can say to make it seem like she's doing something remotely important. She may send a few begging for freebies, but that's about all her inept brain could manage. She's a stupid little trallop trying to play grown up. She hasn't got a bloody clue. Not one.

Reactions: 13
Weve been here BEFORE!!!🤪
There Was going to be a wedding
Then there Wasnt
Now there is......😂😂

So she has booked flights & a venue too but she hasnt even visited the venue
Fuking hilarious
COMEDY GOLD BEGGY
She lives in fuking Dreamland🤣🤣
Get in the bin & stay there
Is Steve the groom not supposed help to plan it, what groom wants no say in the wedding whatso ever

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine an email from her....she can't even write a coherent post for social media let alone a potentially work related email. Grammar seems to be unheard of. Emojis at the end of each sentence 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean beggy is a woman but if Steve knows what a washing machine is then can’t he use it himself? It’s the 21st century now!
Not sticking up for beggy but I hate men who think housework it’s just a woman’s task.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell how passive aggressive was beavers video! And if course Dingle can't see he's fucked off and just thinks it's a joke.

Now, don't get me wrong, if beavers that bothered about the washing he can do it himself considering he doesn't have a job 🙄 but how can Dingle sit there and say she's juggling suh much and just suh suh buseh, yet not do the washing. Lazy bleep.

Reactions: 22
Hahaha duck me, Steve HATES her. Imagine sending such a passive aggressive video to your other half, and imagine being on the receiving end and thinking it's all a big joke and sharing it with thousands! I bet their rows are absolutely blazing when they get going, probably why they moved to the middle of nowhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell how passive aggressive was beavers video! And if course Dingle can't see he's fucked off and just thinks it's a joke.

Now, don't get me wrong, if beavers that bothered about the washing he can do it himself considering he doesn't have a job 🙄 but how can Dingle sit there and say she's juggling suh much and just suh suh buseh, yet not do the washing. Lazy bleep.
OMFG…. Steve the knobson hobson just took the absolute piss out of his lazy good for nothing partner, and that IDIOT thought it was actually hilarious??
Earth to Rebecca…. Hes just told 71K what a slob you are, and you actually reposted it you thicko.
On a seperate note what an ugly bastard he is, and such a girly voice too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OMFG…. Steve the knobson hobson just took the absolute piss out of his lazy good for nothing partner, and that IDIOT thought it was actually hilarious??
Earth to Rebecca…. Hes just told 71K what a slob you are, and you actually reposted it you thicko.
On a seperate note what an ugly bastard he is, and such a girly voice too!!
Anyone want to uoload the video of Steve onto here pretty please

Reactions: 4
How thick do you actually have to be to not see the fact your partner has just ripped you a new hole and you don’t even know

Reactions: 31
Please can Steve do a series of these videos? Introducing Rebecca to tasks she writes on her vital to do list but fails to carry out. I’d subscribe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.