Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Alfie is that bleeping suit 🫣. Such a teenager

Absolutely gold!!!
How??
Just please me tell me HOW???? her sheep don’t pick up on this just like we have????
You can’t book a ticket for someone who isn’t even bleeping born yet !!!!😂😂😂😂
My god!!!!!
What an absolute tragic bleep
You can book a flight for an unborn baby, I did it last year for our holiday in May 🤷🏻‍♀️ You just have to go back and add name/DOB/passport details when you know them, but you can definitely can. Yes she is still a tragic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice Thomas shared her beautiful exotic looking wedding location yesterday. Are we really that surprised that Dingle copied today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one big childish bleep. Banging on about how she's so excited, it's all becoming so real blah blah blah. Seriously beggy calm your tits hun, you're bleeping tragic enough as it is, this wedding talk is just on another level. Just duck off and quietly plan your wedding. Nobody gives a duck about it only you. I for one don't believe any wedding is booked or will take place, but hey if you wana run around pretending that's your problem. Just bore the duck off and tell someone who actually gives 2 fucks ( we all know that won't be steve)

Edit to add
It's like she knows the pregnancy attention is only going to last so long, and she's lining up the next thing that will keep her in the spotlight. How much of a narcissistic cow is she! Rebecca you dick, why don't you and your fat arse take a back seat and make things about your kids for once. It's about them now, not you. You chose to be a mother so never mind attention seeking for yourself, be a bleeping parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now that she has “booked the flight for the unborn child” and has presumably put down a girls name, I am hoping a boy pops out 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steve is too much of a wet sleeve to cheat, plus does he even leave her side? The guy is an absolute melt
Hmmmmm I beg to differ, I reckon he’s out with the ladies 👍

List????

What for???

I’ve just done an 8 hour day, cooked dinner, walked dogs blaa blaa

That wingers bird Ashley said how busy her days been
School run
Shopping
Housework
Admin

Said it’s time for a pamper???? While she’s sat in the ‘cinema room’

duck off!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't no how she has the cheek to come on & moan how she has suh suh much to do today & dosent like Mondays anymore, when all she's done basically is (not admin like she said) has sat on her fat arse on Pinterest all day making pretteh pictures up for her make believe wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can book a plane for an unborn baby, as you put them on your lap. Rules per airline differ but you can. With Jet2 you can put ‘baby’ and change the name once they arrive.

however we all know she’s lying anyway 😂

Don't no how she has the cheek to come on & moan how she has suh suh much to do today & dosent like Mondays anymore, when all she's done basically is (not admin like she said) has sat on her fat arse on Pinterest all day making pretteh pictures up for her make believe wedding.
Exactly! She lives on another planet!! I'd love to give her a good bloody shake. Probably hear her tiny pea brain rattling inside that head of hers. She makes me so mad. She hasn't a clue what a busy day is

A quick look on skyscanner for next June shows flights to skiathos. Only thing is they take 15 hours, have two stops and are about £500 each. No way has she booked anything.
She is BAT tit CRAZY! she shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of kids. She needs psychiatric help and fast! Crazy witch

Dingles one of those people that's just never content and happy with what she has.

Hasn't even popped baby out and is manically posting about a wedding that's a year away.

Now constantly posting about rottis. She can't even look after the bleeping animals she has but if course she wants another. Never happy and always wants more.

Reactions: 28
Prediction - Once the baby is here and she’s married, she’ll get a Rottweiler. What Influencer has one already?

Reactions: 11
She wants to worry about the 2 tragic looking dogs she already has, never mind adding a bleeping Rottweiler into the mix. I can guarantee as soon as she’s birthed the kid, Steve will once again find a reason to cancel the wedding and will get her a Rottweiler as a consolation prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s never happy with what she has!! She’s gone from wedding to now another bastard dog?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
EXACTLY!!!

I literally saw her post and thought but you can't book that far ahead yet!! She's full of tit!

She's going to look a cheap bleep like she always does with whatever hideous dress she chooses! It'll be a Shein special! Plunging neckline to show her saggy tits and a massive split up the side or something. She will look awful like she always does! AND it'll all be fake because there's no way Steve will marry her!!!
Shein Special🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is one big childish bleep. Banging on about how she's so excited, it's all becoming so real blah blah blah. Seriously beggy calm your tits hun, you're bleeping tragic enough as it is, this wedding talk is just on another level. Just duck off and quietly plan your wedding. Nobody gives a duck about it only you. I for one don't believe any wedding is booked or will take place, but hey if you wana run around pretending that's your problem. Just bore the duck off and tell someone who actually gives 2 fucks ( we all know that won't be steve)

Edit to add
It's like she knows the pregnancy attention is only going to last so long, and she's lining up the next thing that will keep her in the spotlight. How much of a narcissistic cow is she! Rebecca you dick, why don't you and your fat arse take a back seat and make things about your kids for once. It's about them now, not you. You chose to be a mother so never mind attention seeking for yourself, be a bleeping parent!
I live for YOUR....posts🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it annoying me so much that she wants a Rottweiler? 😂🤪 Get your filthy hands off of my favourite breed, Becky! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.