Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before but how about Riley for her daughters name? WoodEEEEE, AlfiEEEE, RilEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :unsure:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real saying her skin looks amazing and is getting better and better??? Hun you are definitely not seeing what everyone else sees, your skin and your face is a bleeping state, had the lumi 2 years and in that 2 years her looks have gone down hill and she’s aged about 10 years, deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she for real saying her skin looks amazing and is getting better and better??? Hun you are definitely not seeing what everyone else sees, your skin and your face is a bleeping state, had the lumi 2 years and in that 2 years her looks have gone down hill and she’s aged about 10 years, deluded!
She really does have issues. She's absolutely 100% bleeping DELUDED

Reactions: 13
I still think it will be Roma, she keeps bringing up that her dad took her to Italy as a kid (I’m assuming she knows Rome is in Italy), went as far as thanking him for that on Father’s Day.

Probably Roma Megan with an added “🥺” at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course Steve adores her. No he doesn’t dingle stop over compensating

Reactions: 16
"Juiciest lips" just wrong.
I thought that was a bit of a weird thing to say about a little baby. A bit unsavoury, if a friend or family member described a baby’s lips as juice I’d think they where dodgy as

She gives me Rose West / readers wife vibes so much with this pregnancy - it’s actually sickening
I think she does fetishise pregnancy and thinks it’s sexy hence all the sexy clothes and revealing herself, same with oversharing pictures of her breastfeeding that will follow once her babies here, It’s sad to say but I guarantee her daughter will be a year old dressed in crop tops and revealing clothes like her, there’s something not quite right about it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Please can someone remind me of how Steve described her bum on that Valentines card? You know the one where he wrote 10 reasons why he loves her (🤮)

Was it juicy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She gives me Rose West / readers wife vibes so much with this pregnancy - it’s actually sickening
I agree she's absolutely vile. She's done nothing but sexualise this pregnancy and you can guarantee that girl will be made to wear all the inappropriate outfits going 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Also, who uses makeup wipes these days? Surely everyone knows they’re bad for your skin/environment?

…and she thinks she knows anything about skincare.
Makeup wipe user here. Never had a spot/acne in my life and my skin gets comments every day at how good it is 😂. I do now try and use the body shop cleansing balm but half the time I cba 😂

As for calling your unborn child’s lips juicy, that bleeping gross. She’s sexualising this pregnancy and it makes me feel sick 🤮

Reactions: 21
They all look so awkward when drinking the orange tit drink that’s supposed to make them beautiful 🤨

Bet it’s rank!!!!

Hey Beggy have you had yours yet???

Reactions: 9
She’s a vile woman, and a poor excuse for a parent. Anyone who thinks she is otherwise is as deluded as she is. Constantly taking pictures of herself in underwear too small to cover anything is another level of indecency and is just inviting pregnancy pervs, or even any pervs to look at her - which is why she does it so often. She gets no attention from her so called partner so tries desperately elsewhere.
She disgusts me, and I’m mortified for her poor children who she also uses for content shamelessly.

Reactions: 15
Please can someone remind me of how Steve described her bum on that Valentines card? You know the one where he wrote 10 reasons why he loves her (🤮)

Was it juicy?
Apologies, it was for their anniversary but he did indeed use those words. Man, she’s grim. Those poor bloody kids. I have a 4 year old little girl and I just want her to remain as innocent as long as possible without being praised for her body parts etc (if that makes any sense?!) or becoming aware of the world in that respect. She’s already using connotations for an unborn child. It’s gross.

02C24CDF-F4E7-419F-BBFE-CB6038BE0D5F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The baby’s nose is huge and the top lip is tiny which is similar to its father and brothers, poor kid. I don’t know why Beggy is assuming because it’s a girl it will look like her, the deluded twit.

Put yourself away Beggy, your sexualisation of your pregnancy is a bleeping disgrace. You need your hard drive checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Apologies, it was for their anniversary but he did indeed use those words. Man, she’s grim. Those poor bloody kids. I have a 4 year old little girl and I just want her to remain as innocent as long as possible without being praised for her body parts etc (if that makes any sense?!) or becoming aware of the world in that respect. She’s already using connotations for an unborn child. It’s gross.

View attachment 1386875
‘sexy little feet’ duck sake she’s got trotters!!! Actual hooves 🤮🤮 the bar is set so low with these two 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Steve completely adores her"

Meanwhile Steve's stories are about a car 😂
She's desparately trying to convince herself that Steve adores the baby, more than likely he's getting used to the idea, but I bet he resents her for the third child he said he didn't want. He wasn't man enough to take responsibility for contraception, but stupid enough to trust the local bike who does anything to get what she wants. Sad thing is baby girl will just be the third child to be ignored or an after thought fir Steve and Rebecca

Beaver would rather be sat with the cows then indoors with Beggy. Says it all 🤣
I think he's playing a role for the boys, but he's not interested in her anymore. Wouldn't be surprised if he's got someone at the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.