Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bra and knickers honestly make my eyes water. I’m pregnant and I live in non wired bras and huge maternity knickers. I’m all for celebrating womens bodies (bare bumps in public are not for me like) but she’s sexualising her pregnancy and it’s sick
I bet Steve hasn’t gone near her since telling him she’s pregnant and that’s what it’s all about

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Especially when they don’t even adequately parent the children they already have. Can’t cope with your kids?! Have more! It’s bleeping nuts. Poor wee mites being born into this mental situation.
Honestly, I can't stand the woman, I hate the way those boys are treated by both idiot parents. She is a sleazy woman who sexualises pregnancy and I find it worrying how she will treat a daughter. I worry for the boys safety, but a little girls safety with this woman concerns me, she posts inappropriate content, has previously posted questionable images of the boys in the bath etc, there are too many deviants and perverts online and this woman appears to enjoy catering to their needs. With parents are idiotic and uncaring as Steve and Rebecca, no child is safe

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly, I can't stand the woman, I hate the way those boys are treated by both idiot parents. She is a sleazy woman who sexualises pregnancy and I find it worrying how she will treat a daughter. I worry for the boys safety, but a little girls safety with this woman concerns me, she posts inappropriate content, has previously posted questionable images of the boys in the bath etc, there are too many deviants and perverts online and this woman appears to enjoy catering to their needs. With parents are idiotic and uncaring as Steve and Rebecca, no child is safe
She’s the kind of mum who’ll call the first baby boy her daughter ever sets eyes on her ‘boyfriend’ proper woman behaviour constantly from her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do alfeh & woodeh have the wrong coats on...alfies is too small & woodies looks too big.
Be typical begga tho, grabbing the freebies out the box so quick. Look boys more free stuff, quick shot them on so I can post it right away...😳🙈
Sorry but that picture is not a good advert for the coats, they look ridiculous, why would an 8yr old wear the same themed coat as his 4 Yr old brother. Seriously Rebecca let Alfie grow up, support him and let him develop his own personality and interests , stop restricting the boys development because of your own limited intelligence

I bet Steve hasn’t gone near her since telling him she’s pregnant and that’s what it’s all about
I bet he's too busy jumping on someone at the gym, someone mentioned he goes to a gym that's either 40 miles away or a 40 mile round trip. The lazy bum is too busy flexing his steroid tits to actually work for a living, two lazy waster parents living of Hobson Snr money

Reactions: 24
Isn't her teenager Alfie to old to be wearing a colour changing jacket matching with his 4 year old brother 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And run across a bridge drinking it with her fat arse in a pair of too tight leggings, like she did when she was flogging a protein shake before! I love that video so much 🤣
Does anyone still have it? Could do with a Sunday evening giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if anyone mentioned this on previous threads, but remember her gender reveal video, when it showed she was having a girl! She was totally buzzing & wanted to look so naturally happeh like all the other influencers reveal vids, she kept looking at Steve waiting for him to kiss her & buzz over it, but if anything he looked totally awkward like he'd been forced into having a happy reaction.
My toes were curling for her. Seemed to take him ages to cuddle her 😅😳🙈
Her whole life is so fake. I feel embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My son is same age as alfie and he insisted on a £30 addidas raincoat. He wouldn't be seen in that rain coat he would rather get wet
My son is the exact same! I picked up some joggers which has a little detailing on the pocket and he categorically told me there for babies and he will not be wearing them! 😂 he is FIVE beggy! Poor Alfie

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.