Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wrote Steve adores her because she's trying to prove to herself and everyone else that despite the fact she got pregnant behind his back, he is happy. Is the guilt setting in hun? As someone else said, no doubt he'll love the kid, but doesn't change the fact he didn't want another child and had no say in the matter. The fact she had to play dirty and get knocked up on the sly tells you all you need to know about that relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 32
None of the lumi huns look good!!!

Take Emily Baptiste, looks like her face melted off and she’s tried sticking it back on!

Wingers bird Ash , her skins awful, looks like leather!!
The only one with really good skin I would say is Gracie Georgia! Her brows on the other hand are questionable

Reactions: 2
She's wrote Steve adores her because she's trying to prove to herself and everyone else that despite the fact she got pregnant behind his back, he is happy. Is the guilt setting in hun? As someone else said, no doubt he'll love the kid, but doesn't change the fact he didn't want another child and had no say in the matter. The fact she had to play dirty and get knocked up on the sly tells you all you need to know about that relationship
You have hit the nail on the head. Imagine letting your boyfriend think your taking your contraception, but really your scheeming to get yourself pregnant 🙈
Shes like a spoilt child that's been told "No" she's thought, ill show him!
& all another baby is for, is for content for Instagram.
She misses when she had woodeh & was under Channel Mum. & she loved just whacking her tits out in the Internet to breast feed...
Well it'll be different this time, now channel mum wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You have hit the nail on the head. Imagine letting your boyfriend think your taking your contraception, but really your scheeming to get yourself pregnant 🙈
Shes like a spoilt child that's been told "No" she's thought, ill show him!
& all another baby is for, is for content for Instagram.
She misses when she had woodeh & was under Channel Mum. & she loved just whacking her tits out in the Internet to breast feed...
Well it'll be different this time, now channel mum wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's trash.
and now she hasn't got the attention she wanted from the pregnancy, she's forcing him into a wedding he clearly doesn't want as well 😂 I'm sure we can all agree he's nearly as much of a bleep as her, but she's really pushing her luck with him ATM.... given the way him and his dad are good at shuffling things around financially I'm sure they could easily make it look on paper that his incomes negligible (if it's not already) and that the house is in negative equity due to the illegal alterations they've made in which case it would be back to big bad bevz with 3 kids in tow and down the job centre with a tenner child maintenance a week from Steve if she's not careful 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They will never get married. There is no wedding being planned. Don’t believe a word of it. It was all a pack of lies before - does anyone seriously believe they are legitimately organising and PAYING for a wedding in Greece now?!! Come on!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They will never get married. There is no wedding being planned. Don’t believe a word of it. It was all a pack of lies before - does anyone seriously believe they are legitimately organising and PAYING for a wedding in Greece now?!! Come on!!!!!!
nooo I don't for a second believe there's anything booked, however, she's trying to pressure him into it like how she used to post baby clothes with a sad face emoji, and mention how Steve didn't want any more kids every q&a she done

Reactions: 17
Dare you to pronounce all the technical skin terms that you've copied and pasted from the Lumispa press release Begs. Come give us a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
nooo I don't for a second believe there's anything booked, however, she's trying to pressure him into it like how she used to post baby clothes with a sad face emoji, and mention how Steve didn't want any more kids every q&a she done
I still can’t get my head around the fact she pretended to plan a wedding, the mental duck. She reeks of desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What I find astounding, if a man pressurised or tricked his partner into having a child they didn't want or marriage, he would be called controlling and abusive,but when dumbasses like Rebecca do it, they're called influencers or vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What I find astounding, if a man pressurised or tricked his partner into having a child they didn't want or marriage, he would be called controlling and abusive,but when dumbasses like Rebecca do it, they're called influencers or vloggers
Especially when they don’t even adequately parent the children they already have. Can’t cope with your kids?! Have more! It’s bleeping nuts. Poor wee mites being born into this mental situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
totally agree, thankfully she can't trick him into a marriage like she did a pregnancy 😅😅😅 so that's gonna be difficult for her

She dunt give a duck...

She does though, hi begga, u been having a skulk on tattle again love.
She hates us discussing her make believe wedding cos it's one thing she can't pressure Steve into or fabricate or lie about that's when the passive aggressive ig stories come out, when steve proposed Alfie was a tiny baby and I think Beaver likes to be seen to do the right thing rather than any burning desire to make bogtrotter his wife so ended up proposing cos he was being swept along on a wave to some extent... tattlers get the last laugh when it comes to talk of any wedding cos she can't put us right and she despises it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it be some kind of karma if for whatever reason she couldn't breastfeed this time. No getting those veiny bf feeding photos at every opportunity 🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She dunt give a duck...

When people constantly go on about how they don’t give a duck, it’s a dead giveaway that they actually do give a duck & it really bothers them immensely.

Oh look matching colour changing coats for an 8 year old 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
None of the lumi huns look good!!!

Take Emily Baptiste, looks like her face melted off and she’s tried sticking it back on!

Wingers bird Ash , her skins awful, looks like leather!!
Emily baptiste has had so much filler she looks like the human Ken doll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She dunt give a duck...

Of course she does else WHY SAY IT🤣🤣
Beggy if you started even 1% of trying to be a human & a nice decent person/mother
It might HELP YOU
DELUDED duck WIT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.