Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eew…. But no surprise there…. She’s a dirty woman….. Looks grubby and probably smells like a bin man’s lorry :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not even on the hair washing thing but her song choice to go along with the discharge chat. I doubt when Stevie Wonder wrote “Isn’t She Lovely” about his daughter he would’ve envisaged it would accompany an ad about Rebecca Lamb’s vagina 😂 She’s such a bleeping lummox. Lovely, she most certainly isn’t!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dirty
Filthy
Stinky
Vile
woman🤢🤢🤢
Her insta days need to END!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she get a hospital bag (contents included) gifted not so long back? Also, all this talk of packing a hospital bag, but no mention of the home birth she reckons she wants! (I know you’d still need a bag packing just in case)

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have thought she was the type to wear any types of pads at all ? So does she wear periods pads to ?

Reactions: 1
Back to shopping in Aldi!
3 bags for £80

Your content is as dull as you dingle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so is she gonna leave her shopping in the car whilst she goes soft play? Surely all her fresh stuff and meat will go warm 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor woody, bet he wonders who the hell she's talking to just looking into her phone and speaking to herself, he will be so confused!

100% skint
Why mention & be chuffed about your shopping bill
Something DOESNT add up🤔

Reactions: 21
Half these kids who are being put online will be confused 🤷‍♀️ Mrs M has put a stop to it now, bit late love you put half the lives on there!!
Oh it makes me cross they are solely used for the ££££££’s

100% skint
Something DOESNT add up🤔
They are skint!!!!

She’s just proven it!!!!

Reactions: 19
I want her to do meals of the week I am so interested what they eat like honestly 😂 with £80 you could easily get meals for 5 days of a week and snacks m👌

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry the 12 days without hair washing I don’t understand with hair like hers - it isn’t thick / curly and she doesn’t use products in it (because she would deffo show them if she did) so I can only imagine how it smelt & felt to touch.
And her £80 weekly shop I want to see what she’s got for that much, has she ever done a weekly rundown of meals?

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she get a hospital bag (contents included) gifted not so long back? Also, all this talk of packing a hospital bag, but no mention of the home birth she reckons she wants! (I know you’d still need a bag packing just in case)
Someone asked her in her Q&A (sorry, I mean she asked herself 🙄) are you gonna video doing your hospital bag, she said yes in a couple of wks. But now she's already done it.
She never remembers what she asks herself does she?

Reactions: 9
100% skint
Something DOESNT add up🤔
It will be because mrs meldrum mentioned shopping in aldi yesterday and doing 5 meals for £30 (from the taming twins) this is rebeggas version 😂😂 this girl would die if there was no one to copy on Instagram, literally not a brain cell in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From where I’m sat her hair looks like rats tails and wants a good cut. I’ve always had lovely thick hair and the postpartum hair loss has done me over, she’s gonna have no bloody hair line left! Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it can’t be helped, but don’t sit on stories brushing your bleeping strands of straw like we’ve all got something to be jealous of😂

Reactions: 13
From where I’m sat her hair looks like rats tails and wants a good cut. I’ve always had lovely thick hair and the postpartum hair loss has done me over, she’s gonna have no bloody hair line left! Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it can’t be helped, but don’t sit on stories brushing your bleeping strands of straw like we’ve all got something to be jealous of😂
Yeah same, my hair was gorgeous before my third baby. He’s 4 next week & im still losing hair!

Reactions: 6
I’d expect more than ‘three full bags of stuff ‘ for £80 at Aldi. She’s so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.