Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Alfie. Poor kid will be trying to sleep and she is talking to instagram with the TV on. I will forever be confused as to why they gave him that room. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wtf name is Matalida... Does she mean Matilda?! Christ if she does mean the first she might as well call babeh gurleh Matalan

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf name is Matalida... Does she mean Matilda?! Christ if she does mean the first she might as well call babeh gurleh Matalan
Also Ameila….. is that supposed to say Amelia??
duck me can’t even get names right, no wonder her poor kids called woody, she had to choose something easy enough to spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤪 She has just Repeated herself about 4 times
Christ on a bike shes fuking fugly close up😱

Reactions: 14
I love being pregnant but it is hard this time round, it's just a lot harder, when you've already got kids I just... think it's a bit of a harder experience, it's quite hard.

IS IT HARD YEAH???

Really sad we won't be getting to meet Ameila or Matalida. I think I prefer Matalida to Romeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just find it hilarious how smug she was about the Dubai holiday, in the lead up all the cryptic posting etc and her thinking ‘I’ll show those tattle bastards’ then when she got rumbled on here about where she was going and we all said the same thing… She will not enjoy Dubai, it’s too hot this time of year, the food, culture, they will stand out as chavs and realise how skint they really are and then they end up in bleeping legoland for Christ sake! The whole PR drama, she is an absolute tit show and embarrassment of an influencer, no wonder she only talks about Greece and plays Dubai down! Her ‘career’ is as dead as the Dubai vlog 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jesus wept she’s thick as two short planks isn’t she?
The spelling on those girls names…. Unless she’s created something unique that I’ve missed?
Is she back-tracking on the name Romeh now?
And please please DON’T show us a birthing vlog :sick:
WE’RE WAITING FOR THE DUBAI VLOG

Reactions: 17
Who has bad enough discharge that you would need a pad 😯
Tbf, I found it was definitely a thing with all my pregnancies and needed pads. She had an actual opportunity here. With my first pregnancy I was really shocked by the DC increase as it hadn’t been mentioned and no one talks about it. But rather than using the opportunity to have a proper discussion and educate (she could have run a poll etc), she chooses to take her clothes off. Sexy lingerie with a fanny pad, who does that? For me, it was my big, structured granny pants all the way. I wanted comfort and security. Not lacey and itchy! No one wants to feel like their pad is shifting all over the shop! She is just grim. Sexualising her pregnancy is lower than low.

• Heart
Please let’s stop talking about discharge I just can’t 😂 I hate the thought that this can be such a normal topic to discuss but she does nothing right I can just imagine her face if someone said this on her Friday questions it would be taking the piss 💯 she could have spoken about the fact she has a wee when she sneezes I mean atleast we would know she wasn’t bullshitting when she’s got paid to discuss it and then got gifted a snuzpod it just gets me aggravated that she always lands on her feet

Reactions: 8
Just watched the video of #vasegate again 😆🤭 never gets old... u can tell when she's raging & pulls that awful bitchy face she's got 🤢
Why any company would want her to advertise their stuff is beyond me.
She's a nasty scruffy witch.
Always gets it wrong.
It's like big bad bev ordered begga from wish 😆🤭

Attachments

• Haha
My hair is so shiny and soft , my skin is so amazing 🙄🙄

She hasn’t washed it for twelve days ?!?! Ewww why ??

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The hair brushing video 🤢 nice split ends you’ve got there gal, she would eat herself if she could

Reactions: 16
Her hair is in such tit condition
It’s only growing and thicker because of pregnancy
Wait until 4/5 months after baby is here and she is receding even more.

Also what a dirty cow. Why wouldn’t you wash your hair for 12 days? I just don’t get it. Her pillow cases must STINK

She is so disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Even if you can leave your hair for 12 days without washing it why would you? That is RANK.

Reactions: 36
Is she suggesting that the mark of a good shampoo / conditioner is how long you can leave your hair without washing it? Grim.

I know there are hair care methods out there that involve minimal washing (No Poo method etc) but that's mainly for women with curly hair. Not just lazy scruffs.

Reactions: 18
She needs a good few inches cut off.

She is so deluded. Can you imagine going on Instagram brushing your ratty hair and bragging how good it is when in actual fact it’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
12 days??? Say what? That’s just pure laziness,her personal hygiene is non existent! Lazy,dirty,scruffy,greasy,spotty Sket! Diisssgusstinggg 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
12 days without washing your hair is just disgusting. Why would you leave it that long? I know we have said it often on here, but I genuinely think she must actually stink 🤢. And her hair doesn’t even look great. It looks dry & lank.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I mean I wash my hair once a week cos its thick, coarse and wiry but on the 7th day it's starting to look not great... given that she's got limp lettuce strands, it must look vile after 12 days 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.