Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video of #vasegate again 😆🤭 never gets old... u can tell when she's raging & pulls that awful bitchy face she's got 🤢
Why any company would want her to advertise their stuff is beyond me.
She's a nasty scruffy witch.
Always gets it wrong.
It's like big bad bev ordered begga from wish 😆🤭
Christ the Momo vibes are strong in this one!
Screen_Shot_2019_03_03_at_12.59.20_PM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What year is Alfie in? My daughter is in year 1 and his homework looks a hell of a lot easier than hers!! The stuff she gets set for homework I think seriously?! How is a 6 year old supposed to do this? Either his homework is really easy or my daughters school set the bar very high 😬 this post isn’t a dig at Alfie at all, I don’t believe in saying things about the kids, just a genuine question 🤔

Reactions: 11
I did an Aldi shop yesterday. I got 5 full bags, which included 5 meals for the week for the 3 of us, snacks for my toddler, wine for me (🤪) loads of fresh fruit and veg… it was £68. So not sure what she’s so chuffed about?!
Ah but did you buy chicken? Beggy buys chicken because Steve likes chicken so that's why she buys chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alfies drinking out of a bottle my 3 year old uses, why does he never have a proper cup?
I bet she doesn’t even wash it out thoroughly and regularly. Those straws are prone to becoming really filthy inside.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is the latest photo supposed to make her look like mum of the year 🤣🤣🤣

Wait till there’s a screaming baby thrown into the mix, Steve’s out chasing another dolly bird, Alfie needs help with his homework, Woodys being a monkey!

She’s got to work evenings to make ends meet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What year is Alfie in? My daughter is in year 1 and his homework looks a hell of a lot easier than hers!! The stuff she gets set for homework I think seriously?! How is a 6 year old supposed to do this? Either his homework is really easy or my daughters school set the bar very high 😬 this post isn’t a dig at Alfie at all, I don’t believe in saying things about the kids, just a genuine question 🤔
He's probably doing the year before him or even 2 years before hims work

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No wonder their teeth are fucked if she’s letting them drink squash from bottles like that all the time
He always has done, I just think at his age he should be using a normal cup. I think the damage to his teeth is gonna be hard to fix now his adult teeth are through. She really just doesn’t care does she

Reactions: 8
That homework has flagged up SEN or delayed learning for a child of Alfie’s age 🤔

Reactions: 19
He is Year 3.
Telling the time on the hour is Year 1 curriculum.
He is academically behind; the fact I know this is awful. Those children have no privacy.
He’s also supposed to be writing the times down in digital format not o’clock (says quite clearly at the top of the work sheet) so clearly begga has not looked at it with him or doesn’t understand herself which thinking about it is far more probable!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
My heart breaks for that wee soul. Education is so important and if Alfie has SEN, beggy & beaver should be fully engaged with his school to ensure he’s supported at home as well as in school.

I get that not all parents are equipped to understand how to do their child’s homework, but if beggy doesn’t know the difference between digital and analogue or isn’t sure on how to make sure Alfie does his homework properly, she should speak to his teacher. She’d get a lot more respect in being forthcoming about it, instead what she’s doing is now this little lad has done his homework wrong (all whilst sat under his mother’s supervision) and is he going to turn it into the teacher and it’s setting him back even further as it shows that he’s clearly not got an understanding on what the lesson was in class to then go home and do the homework to support his learning.

too busy rubbing her belly in her magic mirror to be focusing on her child who is here and is screaming for support. Makes me so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My heart breaks for that wee soul. Education is so important and if Alfie has SEN, beggy & beaver should be fully engaged with his school to ensure he’s supported at home as well as in school.

I get that not all parents are equipped to understand how to do their child’s homework, but if beggy doesn’t know the difference between digital and analogue or isn’t sure on how to make sure Alfie does his homework properly, she should speak to his teacher. She’d get a lot more respect in being forthcoming about it, instead what she’s doing is now this little lad has done his homework wrong (all whilst sat under his mother’s supervision) and is he going to turn it into the teacher and it’s setting him back even further as it shows that he’s clearly not got an understanding on what the lesson was in class to then go home and do the homework to support his learning.

too busy rubbing her belly in her magic mirror to be focusing on her child who is here and is screaming for support. Makes me so sad.
Yeah he’s done it completely wrong :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Aw that's awful, I didn't realise he was that age, I only half follow her.

Poor wee soul. But the fact his homework is wrong is partly her fault then, she obviously isn't supervising him.

My sister is definitely dyslexic although never diagnosed, her children are always getting spellings wrong in their homework as they ask her. They're behind in maths too and she isn't good at helping them - Rebecca probably is in the same boat, is Steve a bit academically challenged too?

Reactions: 17
Sadly all those holidays during term time are having an effect and he’s only 8 and already behind. So sad.
Beggy blatantly doesn’t give a tit about their education and has posted that pic to make it look like she’s some sort of earth mother where nothing could be further from the truth! She nothing but a slutty bleep who does not give 2 shits about her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.