Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was at the hairdressers less than 12 days ago. It was only last week she was sat in her car eye bleeping herself, doing a cringe video playing with her hair. The exact date/day will be on the last thread, there might even be a screenshot. She’s a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her hair is in such tit condition
It’s only growing and thicker because of pregnancy
Wait until 4/5 months after baby is here and she is receding even more.

Also what a dirty cow. Why wouldn’t you wash your hair for 12 days? I just don’t get it. Her pillow cases must STINK

She is so disgusting
It’s not like she’s busy doing actual real life things. She’s sat at home on her fat arse all day. Even with a newborn I made sure I washed myself every day and my hair every other day, there’s absolutely nothing worse than people who thinks it’s relatable to not wash your hair. 12 days without washing her hair and excessive discharge. bleeping lush

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Came here after seeing stories. Nobody going to mention woody in the front seat forward facing in a booster, why take the risk 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Came here after seeing stories. Nobody going to mention woody in the front seat forward facing in a booster, why take the risk 🤦🏼‍♀️
Was thinking the same, and with the practically bald tyres on the Rangeh. She's a liability. Oh well, at least the car is sexeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a scabby mare. I really hope Beaver ensures that Alfeh is made to bath regularly and always goes to school in a clean uniform because it’s a red flag to social workers when combined with other concerns.

I bet her cavernous minge smells like bleeping Billingsgate. 🐟 Do you think Beaver’s (ex?) mates compare notes? #sloppyseconds

Her minge, her hair, the dog piss and tit in the downstairs room, not to mention the damp. They’re probably glad they’ve got bleeping great big gaps under the door to let some fresh air inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would absolutely LOVE it if her insta account went missing like Charl Taylor (but she wasn’t able to retrieve it again) she would totally screwed!

Reactions: 22
I would absolutely LOVE it if her insta account went missing like Charl Taylor (but she wasn’t able to retrieve it again) she would totally screwed!
If she started again she wouldn't get anywhere near the number of followers bothering to add her back. She survives on people not being bothered to delete, bots and pervs.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know anyone with the means to do this???? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out now eating ice creams, is that food shop STILL sat in the car????
Dunno about there but it’s 22 here today !!! 🤷‍♀️🙈🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched the video of #vasegate again 😆🤭 never gets old... u can tell when she's raging & pulls that awful bitchy face she's got 🤢
Why any company would want her to advertise their stuff is beyond me.
She's a nasty scruffy witch.
Always gets it wrong.
It's like big bad bev ordered begga from wish 😆🤭
She’s a big massive stupid bleep. Her personality stinks just like her minge

• Haha
I did an Aldi shop yesterday. I got 5 full bags, which included 5 meals for the week for the 3 of us, snacks for my toddler, wine for me (🤪) loads of fresh fruit and veg… it was £68. So not sure what she’s so chuffed about?!

• Heart
Do people actually still use house phones?

Ive had a line for years but never actually plugged a phone in
Are you still paying for the line though ? if so you should get them to remove it ..I discovered I was paying about £30 a month with virgin for our house line and we never even used it all we got was bloody call cold callers so I got it removed , it feels great having no annoying calls

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.