Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god imagine my joy to find this site and to find that this absolute wretch on here almost immediately. I've known about her for ages as she is a friend of a friend, the cringe when I saw her insta was unreal!

Anyway, I can tell you almost first hand that she tricked her bloke into getting her pregnant. Pretended to be tracking her own cycle but she was only pretending to, he didn't want another kid at all!

One thing I haven't been able to figure out is where the duck all their money, or ability to own that house and 3 cars at least, comes from. Is he some rich kid with an inheritance? Or is he some kind of drug dealer? I heard that he has some teeth whitening business but there's no way it would make that much for them to have that house and three cars (although their cars are bleeping states tbf), so the teeth whitening thing just sounds like a drug front to me?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion #119 Rebecca Lamb
Beggy & Beaver to be wed. Wonder if she will still have a massive greasy head.

Reactions: 4
So Miss Rebecca 5k a month Lamb, can't even buy leggings to fit over her bump. Someone has previously said they think she's making some kind of pregnancy fetish content, the more she posts pictures like this, I think they are right. Why does the bump need to constantly be on show? Those leggings do not fit her, definitely not maternity as they would be providing support for the bump, not rolled up under it. Today for some reason, this creature is irritating me more than usual, probably the fact she's a lazy cow who uses pregnancy as an excuse to be even more greedy and lazy than usual

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I find her continuous bump pictures utterly vile. She’s a disgusting woman and likes to sexualise everything she can.
She is bloody ugly fat trollop and there are more brain cells in her bald car tyres than in her brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I HAVENT looked at her posts today
Need a day off from feeling PHYSICALLY SICK seeing her GUNT out
Every second
Every day🤢

Reactions: 16
Oh my god imagine my joy to find this site and to find that this absolute wretch on here almost immediately. I've known about her for ages as she is a friend of a friend, the cringe when I saw her insta was unreal!

Anyway, I can tell you almost first hand that she tricked her bloke into getting her pregnant. Pretended to be tracking her own cycle but she was only pretending to, he didn't want another kid at all!

One thing I haven't been able to figure out is where the duck all their money, or ability to own that house and 3 cars at least, comes from. Is he some rich kid with an inheritance? Or is he some kind of drug dealer? I heard that he has some teeth whitening business but there's no way it would make that much for them to have that house and three cars (although their cars are bleeping states tbf), so the teeth whitening thing just sounds like a drug front to me?
have u any info on the rumours that Steve’s chested on her ?

Reactions: 3

If she’s a “friend of a friend” it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find out where Steve works???

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think before she was even pregnant we knew she was tracking her cycle in order to get pregnant. Would love to say that’s all new juicy knowledge, but it’s clear as day that she set him up and he wasn’t happy 😂

Welcome though! Anymore info on the gal we all love to dislike?

Reactions: 21
I think before she was even pregnant we knew she was tracking her cycle in order to get pregnant. Would love to say that’s all new juicy knowledge, but it’s clear as day that she set him up and he wasn’t happy 😂

Welcome though! Anymore info on the gal we all love to dislike?
I'd love Instagram to permanently delete her account & her not to be able to recover it 😁👌🏼👋🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s OBSESSED with Love Island
Suh obvious there is NOTHING GOING ON IN HER SAD LIFE 🤪

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.