Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That self obsessed woman has blocked me and I've never interacted with her! 😂 Get a grip, you sad muppet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There must be someone out there with the means to find her on whatever platform she’s clearly selling her pregnancy fetish stuff, cos now it’s been mentioned here it’s clear as day to me that’s what she’s up to 😂

Reactions: 9
have u any info on the rumours that Steve’s chested on her ?
I haven't, sorry!

If she’s a “friend of a friend” it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find out where Steve works???
I understand it's hard to believe that she has any friends, but it's true! Although I'd replace the word "friends" with "sycophants". But no, the friend just said he has a teeth whitening business but I find it hard to believe. I tried digging a little bit saying that can't be it but that's all I could get and this was some time ago and it would just be weird to randomly bring it up again. Does he have a proper job then?

Reactions: 3
The beginning of the slog, they’ve just got back from Greece, why are they so pale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honest to god that is a boring vlog looked like an ad but with no companies mentioned. Although from reading here I understand tit went down she hid it pretty well considering.

Reactions: 9
Jesus she is absolutely disgusting
Is she trying now to be the new Deborah James with the dancing? Well sorry love I don’t think your sweaty gunt and gurning face is going to cut it. And don’t mention her barging Alfie out of the way to get to woody
I just can’t stand the vile witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she is recording in the hotel room as soon as she arrives I swear that’s bruising from potential lip filler? She claims she has only had it what 3/4 times and won’t get anymore until after baby is born, but her bottom lip looks pretty bluish.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely cut a bit out after she says we’re going to Dubai….probably where the name of the company she was plugging used to be before they ditched her. At least the boys looked like they were having fun. Albeit it had to be a gifted trip in 45 degree heat for it to be about them 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine being in Manc Airport and Becky walks past filming for her blog - people must legit think “who the duck does she think she is? Audrey Hepburn?”.

I purposely pull a face when I see someone (we know the kind) filming a tik tok or YouTube. But that’s just cause I’m a petty witch ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine ‘filming’ a vlog and making sure your wobbly arse is in full view

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
After they get back from Legoland, its clear she is FUMING hahahaha excellent work tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.