Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #119 Rebecca Lamb
Dubai vlog didn't appen.
Copying Becky Imogen again 😴😴 never mentioned things like this before until she saw Becky ranting about it, and she comes across like a bleeping nutter. Beggy you ain’t the parking police!

View attachment 1398845
We all no she wouldnt have the balls to get out & say anything, cos she's a big fanny. Tbh there's probably nobody even there. She just wants her sheep to DM her, saying "oh I hate it when ppl do that!"
But either way beggy, mind ya bleeping business u ugly nosey witch.
Always showing her ugly side. In more ways than one. #schoolgirlbullyvibes

Reactions: 17
With what's going on in the world and she's moaning about a fkn car space and she can traipse all over Kos and Dubai but can't walk about 10 ft further into Morrisons

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think people forget they're a courtesy thing by supermarkets. There's nothing enforceable about parent and child spaces. They're a token gesture. Not sure sitting on Instagram in your car qualifies you for one of those spaces either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Copying Becky Imogen again 😴😴 never mentioned things like this before until she saw Becky ranting about it, and she comes across like a bleeping nutter. Beggy you ain’t the parking police!

View attachment 1398845
Maybe the car owner is heavily pregnant & just so sore & tired & stuff *sniff*.

I wish she would STFU about this parking topic. It’s just so boring & overdone. They’re not even legal spaces, yes it’s courtesy to leave them for mother & baby, but it’s not a criminal offence. Also, she parks in them & she hasn’t got a baby currently. Woody is old enough to justify her parking in normal spaces. She isn’t entitled to a space just because she has got an almost 5 year old!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet Steve is the type who parks in disabled bays or on double yellows as he'll just be 2 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is such a bleep.

I PARK IN THESE SPACES WHENEVER I GO TO SHOPPING!!!! Come at me you dumb slut.
To be fair, it is bleeping annoying as a parent 😒 I've got a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 3 month old. Now, if I go out with my 4 and/or 2 year old then a normal space is fine. But when I go with my baby I absolutely need a space with extra room either side because I physically can't get the car seat out 🙄 so when I need a space and see non parents in those spaces it does annoy the hell out of me! I wish they'd put in as many parent spaces as they do disabled spaces because they really are necessary! Also, I'd happily have them at the back of the carpark, the distance to door is not a problem at all it's purely the extra room by the doors.

Not that any of that affects Rebecca at the minute 🙄🙄🙄

Parking rant over 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There are some pricks who misuse parent and child spots, but to be fair woody is old enough not to use them and she’s been posting this tit for a few months, so really they also aren’t necessary when just a few months pregnant either 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so a couple of points since the previous post, first she said she was in Morrisons now she’s saying Tesco, she’s sat her fat arse in a parent and baby parking spot but she hasn’t even got woodeh with her, and I’m sorry but she’s not even heavily pregnant!! She’s taking up the space by sitting there stuffing her cake hole and talking to 70k strangers for god knows how long so no one else can park there whilst she moans about someone else talking up the parking spot who doesn’t need it. She’s an absolute twit
80834EA0-26A7-44C5-B1E4-A9C3F2533AFA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I bet her tan ad will be with tanologist - seems to be making its rounds

View attachment 1398845
Does that mean she’s parked in one too? I’m sure she’s alone and doesn’t have Woody with her

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off Beggy, where are your kids then for you to be on a child and baby parking spot? Babygurl is in your tummy still hun, so by rights you shouldn’t be parked there either.

Moron.

Reactions: 19
Ok so a couple of points since the previous post, first she said she was in Morrisons now she’s saying Tesco, she’s sat her fat arse in a parent and baby parking spot but she hasn’t even got woodeh with her, and I’m sorry but she’s not even heavily pregnant!! She’s taking up the space by sitting there stuffing her cake hole and talking to 70k strangers for god knows how long so no one else can park there whilst she moans about someone else talking up the parking spot who doesn’t need it. She’s an absolute twit
View attachment 1398977
Literally came to say the exact same thing. Tesco or Morrison’s, which is it Beggy?? And why are you in the parent & baby spaces when you haven’t even got a child with you, let alone a baby?? And no, the baby in your tummeh (🤮) doesn’t count!

She is just an insufferable twit isn’t she. What makes her think she is so special that she can park in any space she wants but then moans when others do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1398845
A bit of walking would do her the world of good. It's not like she has to get a car seat or pushchair out anyway.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What’s that mean? I’m being thick lol 😂

Looks like she’s still sat in the car while Steve’s gone in, posting pictures through the sunroof 🤷‍♀️
Lazy mere!!
The company has been closed/wrapped up/no longer exists/gone/bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I try not to judge people for using the parent and child spaces. It’s an endless cycle. You can’t tell if a person has a disability because of invisible disabilities, so why you should judge if you can’t tell whether or not a person is pregnant or has a child with them? Becky doesn’t necessarily need to use a parent and child space as Woody is old enough to walk himself. She may be pregnant but that doesn’t mean anything.

I saw an older couple the other day at Aldi parked in a parent and child space, they were putting their shopping away. I didn’t think they would have a child with them, but I couldn’t tell as the windows were tinted. Turned out they did 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1398845
Making a fuss of someone parking in the child spaces but will drive around with bald tyres. Wreckless idiot doesn’t give a tit if she kills her kids or any poor unfortunate person

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How orange are her hands compared to her face 😆😆😆
Also why is everything described as 'little' and why not just buy a bag of normal apples 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.