Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes park in a parent space when there are plenty available for other people WITH their children. I’ll tell you one thing, if I ever saw her (or anyone else) throwing dirty looks never mind actually saying something, I’d spin their jaw.
It’s no one’s bleeping business where I choose to park my car and what bleeping weirdo sits and a polices the supermarket car park like an absolute jobsworth. You’ve got to have a pretty miserable life if someone’s parking decisions piss you off or make you angry. GET A LIFE HON.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg she had the same conversation about parent and child spaces a few months ago 😴

is she back at the scene of the running over the bridge masterpiece??? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Copying Becky Imogen again 😴😴 never mentioned things like this before until she saw Becky ranting about it, and she comes across like a bleeping nutter. Beggy you ain’t the parking police!

View attachment 1398845
Also I see no child with beggy? Unless he is sat entertaining himself in the back again while she takes a photo of herself and uploaded to social media

Reactions: 18
She is such a bleep.

I PARK IN THESE SPACES WHENEVER I GO TO SHOPPING!!!! Come at me you dumb slut.
Oh Betty I thought i liked you 😂 we would come to blows if you parked there when there's none left and I'm trying to get my child out in her pram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I sometimes park in a parent space when there are plenty available for other people WITH their children. I’ll tell you one thing, if I ever saw her (or anyone else) throwing dirty looks never mind actually saying something, I’d spin their jaw.
It’s no one’s bleeping business where I choose to park my car and what bleeping weirdo sits and a polices the supermarket car park like an absolute jobsworth. You’ve got to have a pretty miserable life if someone’s parking decisions piss you off or make you angry. GET A LIFE HON.
agreed - wish they’d do away with the bastard things if it means I never have to hear Someone moan again about something that is offered as a courtesy! I’ve had a woman scream at me assuming I was on my own and I took great pleasure in getting my newborn out the car and showing her up.

What would people do if the spaces were all full with genuine mothers and children? Line them all up and judge who is most deserving ? Just another thing for people to moan about, or in basic beggys case, fish for engagement

If she’s so in need how is she sat there taking up a space? If Steve’s just popped in the shop then she doesn’t need the space cos he’s able to walk back to the car in a space further away surely?

I am a mum with young kids so do appreciate when they are available but tbh I don’t even look for them, Women managed without them before so most of us can continue to do so. I’m not trying to call people out for using them for a quick in and out job either, we all have times when it’s gotta be done.

hasn’t got a single thing going for her, she literally makes money off aff linking things she doesn’t even own but has the audacity to moan about where someone parks, like that’s a pressing problem in life. She literally does the bare minimum as a mother but wants the perks… get in the bin

Reactions: 16
I HAD to make an account. She is an absolute bleep. I was in tesco on Sunday and I saw her and Steve use a parent and child space and he never even got out of the car!!! Nor did the children. THAT is missuse of one of the spaces!!!! I can't take her bullshit anymore the hypocritical bellend!
Screenshot_20220707-143941_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
I HAD to make an account. She is an absolute bleep. I was in tesco on Sunday and I saw her and Steve use a parent and child space and he never even got out of the car!!! Nor did the children. THAT is missuse of one of the spaces!!!! I can't take her bullshit anymore the hypocritical bellend! View attachment 1399204
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
she’s so bleeping useless!

awesome input @Yorkshire101 Welcome!
That info was worth sitting on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
she’s so bleeping useless!

awesome input @Yorkshire101 Welcome!
That info was worth sitting on
The funny thing is, I remember her last rant and thinking how stupid she sounded, so when I saw her on Sunday I took this pic just incase she mentioned it again, and here we have it 🤣 didn't take her long!!! She needs a job. She also needs to realise she can't do anything without being caught out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Has she even gone home after the school run today??

Reading magazines, drinking OJ eating ice creams 🤣

Reactions: 6
How many times can we see her having a bath in the MORNING!!!! for gods sake? Giving out advice for not getting stressed out during pregnancy, and to top it off answering questions about her exercise regime? Eh?
This woman epitomises the word SLOTH…..
And jealous trolls are putting in the hours in stressful jobs, and taking care of our kids - must have our priorities all wrong……
The stinky cow needs to use soap, not just sit in a bath full of her own filthy water. Everything about this family is grubby and looks dirty, house and clothes wise. I don't care how many clothes hauls she posts, she wears the same ill fitting cheap tat day in day out. Of the whole family, Steve is the only one who looks remotely clean and he still looks a mess

She is such a bleep.

I PARK IN THESE SPACES WHENEVER I GO TO SHOPPING!!!! Come at me you dumb slut.
She needs to address her bald tyres, never mind playing parking space police. She's an imbecile who has no idea that her idiotic behaviour actually draws attention to things she probably would prefer not to be highlighted e.g her bald tyres, she and Steve do and have frequently driven after drinking, she vlogs, uses the camera whilst driving, the boys not wearing seat belts, not in age/size appropriate car seats. I really wish the idiot would shut her gob and just do something of worth, like actually looking after the 2 kids she already has

Has she even gone home after the school run today??

Reading magazines, drinking OJ eating ice creams 🤣
Of course she can do things like that, not like she has a job, she certainly doesn't do anything in the house.

I HAD to make an account. She is an absolute bleep. I was in tesco on Sunday and I saw her and Steve use a parent and child space and he never even got out of the car!!! Nor did the children. THAT is missuse of one of the spaces!!!! I can't take her bullshit anymore the hypocritical bellend! View attachment 1399204
She really is priceless, the turd that won't flush, really is too kind for this idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably has to park in parent and child as she isn’t capable of parking the “sexy beast” in a normal sized space

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Copying Becky Imogen again 😴😴 never mentioned things like this before until she saw Becky ranting about it, and she comes across like a bleeping nutter. Beggy you ain’t the parking police!

View attachment 1398845
Cringey fucker bet she's sat there looking at an empty spot beside her. Dingle you're a sad bastard hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How many supermarkets has she been to since her ‘massive’ Aldi shop last week? Could you even be bothered when you live in the arse end of nowhere. Just get a weeks worth delivered, it would cost far less than driving a baldy tyre old RR about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok so a couple of points since the previous post, first she said she was in Morrisons now she’s saying Tesco, she’s sat her fat arse in a parent and baby parking spot but she hasn’t even got woodeh with her, and I’m sorry but she’s not even heavily pregnant!! She’s taking up the space by sitting there stuffing her cake hole and talking to 70k strangers for god knows how long so no one else can park there whilst she moans about someone else talking up the parking spot who doesn’t need it. She’s an absolute twit
View attachment 1398977
She’s such a melt … I haven’t watched her for an age , but that second hand cringe/embarrassment I get from her is still there 🤦‍🫣… it’s the constant repeating of basic description-alongside the boring contents of her life … just WHY ??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't even think her bump is "massive" ... I think it grew quick but now it looks like a normal size for how far along she is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.