Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has that question box got to do with the OnlyFans pose she’s striking there?!

57CE5197-9608-45F3-A1F9-606885D92810.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Exercise routine 🤣 the tit that comes out of her mouth!!
She had 5 PT sessions before the fake gallstones and stopped then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Two things... 1. Why have her kids got YouTube on their iPads? They could be watching ANYTHING on there!!! Does she know YouTube kids exists? Where the content is aimed at young children, no ads and no explicit content for them to stumble across? And 2... she said pre pregnancy she was eating healthily Monday-Friday - hang on a minute I thought you were eating a low fat diet because of your gallstones?! Can't keep up with her own lies 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh the gallstones don’t even get a mention anymore! Surely Steve remembers all the gallstone pain behaviour in all its glory and realises what an absolute psychopath he is with? 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
30 guests to her wedding?….

Also, that question about having a baby when another child is starting school. That assumes that Woody is going to transition really easily to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
naaaaa physical impossibility she checked 30 people could attend in 11 days, let alone sourced and booked a venue and a wedding planner, every time she opens her mouth she just exposes how much of a lie it is 😂

Reactions: 20

Also, that question about having a baby when another child is starting school. That assumes that Woody is going to transition really easily to school.
and.....within a week or so she has managed to get confirmation from them all what a load of BULL💩

Christ THE tit THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩

Going to be relaxed at the wedding what with Clemmeh not even a year old

I CANT WAIT!!!!

Why does she get SO CLOSE UP SHE IS SO UGLY MANLY
Wonder what the other parents make of her at Sports Day🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How many times can she say relax??!!

Piss off you useless excuse of a human being 🤮

Reactions: 11
I love how she goes on about her ‘wedding planner’ like she’s some sort of celebrity, when we all know it’s just the venues wedding coordinator she is using 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is the saying… ‘she will make her mouth say anything’ I don’t think she thinks about what she’s saying just whatever comes to mind! First it was have a bath then do some work before sports day, now it’s get out the bath and do some washing. It’s just little things like that that annoys me because everything she says doesn’t add up, even the simple things that don’t really matter it just never makes sense 😂😂

What is the saying… ‘she will make her mouth say anything’ I don’t think she thinks about what she’s saying just whatever comes to mind! First it was have a bath then do some work before sports day, now it’s get out the bath and do some washing. It’s just little things like that that annoys me because everything she says doesn’t add up, even the simple things that don’t really matter it just never makes sense 😂😂
I used to feel bad posting on here and although I will never comment on her appearance, weight, children or Steve’s appearance etc as I don’t agree with that, I don’t feel quite so bad now that she has taken to slagging off the love island contestants regularly 😂

Reactions: 9
Another day, another question box. Her content is utter shite just lots of fake answers and her big ham hocks/belly on display, she makes me feel ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to a wedding in Skiathos. The whole week was lovely, sunny and warm. Except for the day of the wedding where it rained and thundered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.