Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also this new legislation about taking kids out of school in term time, the second time you do it you can be prosecuted.

Giving that lily ironing lady was gobbing off about fines, doesn't seem logical to me she's just basically given her term time holiday allowance away to begs wedding as if she were to do it once more that's her in court πŸ˜‚
The sister in law recently sold her house, stayed with hers and Steve's mum for a few days, now travelling round in a motor home, been doing it for weeks, not sure she's staying in the UK, so may not even go

Reactions: 3
The sister in law recently sold her house, stayed with hers and Steve's mum for a few days, now travelling round in a motor home, been doing it for weeks, not sure she's staying in the UK, so may not even go
What's her Instagram I wana have a nosey πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
So a couple of days ago she was crying because she was overwhelmed and suh suh busy. Today she filmed β€˜a bit of content’ , had a bath and answered some questions whilst sat on the couch eating a bleeping ice cream. Imagine she actually had to work, she wouldn’t cope!!

Reactions: 32
30 guests, sounds a lot for Beckeh no mates but if you break it down it's probably all family as both sets of parents are remarried. His sister has 3 kids etc so they'll be included in the grand total.

Beckeh
Beaver
Alfeh
Woodeh
Romeh
Big Bad Bev
Big Bad Bev's fella
Jeff Lamb
His wife
Brother who's embarrassed by her
Sister who's prettier than her
Steve's Mum
Her husband
The auntie she meets for lunch with her mum sometimes
Bank of Hobson
His wife
Lily Ironing lady
Lily ironing lady husband
Kid 1
Kid 2
Kid 3

There's 21 people.
That is honestly going to be an extremely hideous wedding.
Cheap and tacky with the most unfortunate looking people in attendance.
Bet the hotel staff will be crying with laughter at them all.

Reactions: 15
Love how someone on here commented about what her next nails will be as she always copies chole and she didn't show us when she got them done. She normally shows us every time so she obviously reads here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has got to organise a videographer? Surely thats what her wedding planner should be doing? πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯
ETA:
Or perhaps she is taking one with her as,a guest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just majorly embarassed for her, the lies she tells are just off the scale. Always got to try and act like a kid showing off, trying to convince instagram she's some rich, successful woman in a great relationship. It's actually pretty sad, because we can all see it's bullshit. She's a useless woman, only good for striping down to her bra and knickers. Just imagine spending your days taking pictures of yourself, then editing them to try and make yourself look better/slimmer. Then sitting and hearting all the comments and blocking anyone that doesn't tell you what you want to hear. All while her kids are in front of the tv Who the duck could be annoyed with that shite. Her real life is so tit and she knows it, which is why she's trying to live out some fake life on Instagram. Honestly she is the most pathetic bleep I've ever come across. And I know alot of cunts πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Says she been working 'not' for a Tanning brand
The state of her hands fondling the cardigan
Another epic Beggy FAIL🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.