Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a crap day at work - to the point where I came home, stomped upstairs, drew my curtains and cried.

So it has genuinely made me feel better to see that beggy still doesn’t understand the irony in her posts. At least I’m not dumb like her so that’s a positive I guess.
Big hug, hope you have a better day tomorrow x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Beggy Lamb making Denise Royle look like mum of the year. Bone idle bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s put a question box up to hear other peoples opinions on people she doesn’t know and then is giving hers? Interesting… #pr trip
B108190B-C132-4B75-B764-C17142FF866E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s put a question box up to hear other peoples opinions on people she doesn’t know and then is giving hers? Interesting… #pr trip View attachment 1395689
This whole business of 'a healthy mind does not speak ill of others', is complete bullshit, because one person's idea of what is speaking bad, is someone else actually pointing out things that are dishonest. A healthy mind doesn't pose constantly in her underwear while her 4 year old is dumped in front of the TV, a healthy mind doesn't find it 'cute when a girl forceably kisses her son. A healthy mind doesn't sit and cry because her two young kids are squabbling over crayons and a healthy mind doesn't lie about having gaulstones to cover up her attempt to get pregnant against her partners wishes. Rebecca is someone who knows NOTHING about a healthy mind, probably because her behaviour has been encouraged by people around her to ensure she's easy to control to suit their needs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please correct me if I’m wrong.. but did our Beggy just come on social media and essentially try and shame others and ask for opinions with polls and question boxes on other people who put themselves out there in the public? BUT will scream troll as soon as somebody tries to make an observation about her life she openly puts out there, may I add it’s normally for the safety or wellbeing concerns of her children, her home or just those awful situations that have been done by both her and beaver. It’s eye for an eye surely? If you’re going to give it out you take it Rebecca Lamb, that’s the first rule of life. Treat others how you want to be treated! I would argue you doing it is worse because these people are single, no children no heavy commitments outside of that villa. You however have a family, home and responsibility’s and still do some majorly questionable and concerning stuff.

But again, maybe my eyes deceive me because it’s surely not the same Rebecca Lamb who scrunches her nose up and cries and snots everywhere on camera as soon as she gets called out.

Happy hump day you trolls! ✌😅

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ive had 2 babies and never once thought my stomach was ‘sore’ 🤔 she just wants an excuse to continue being a lazy witch

Reactions: 17
She is going to be one of those women who claim
To be in labour for 3 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is complete bleeping LIES.
You apparently need a new head every month at £40 a pop. They all use a minimum of 3 products with it everyday which they say you need to replace every 5 weeks or so. I worked it out at 3 products 9 times a year and new heads 6 times a year (being generous!) And its almost 4 quid a day! bleeping scam artists!! I have always hated MLMs even before I came across rebegga the scum but she makes me hate them even more! Lying thieving deceitful CUNTS

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She has probably blocked you
It’s hilarious 😆 I think I’m blocked too. I hardly ever look at her account and mostly read here then occasionally will look to see what everyone is referring too and basically have a laugh. I never followed her, commented on her account etc. I’d be too ashamed to follow her if I’m honest.

So she’s must of had a big cull yesterday.

I mean there is clearly a reason why she can’t put wet clothes into a dryer, just imagine all the effort put into checking each account and blocking. Thousand of account probably watch and not follow. She really has plenty of time on her hands.

If only she’d only put so much effort into educating her children.

Reactions: 16
Miracle bleeping bath she has there!! Magically gets rid of gallstone pain as well! Bet she’s gutted she can’t lie down on her tummeh now in the bath 🤡 bleeping size of that leg in the magic mirror, in real life she’s got to be massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.