Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be arsed looking at her stories , did she take alfeh to school ? Maybe she got some dirty looks from other parents or head teacher was waiting for her !
Good ! she needs telling off and given a hundred lines ‘ I must not take my kid out of school for over two weeks so I can show my arse , tits and fanny to complete strangers ‘
Sadly for beggy she is one of these girls that think that your only sexy or pretty if you over sexualise yourself
Always has to have some part of the body out because she thinks it will get her noticed and thinks it what is attractive but needs to realise that there is so much more to a woman then her looks
You can be the prettiest girl in the room but a really ugly nasty personality which in turns then makes you an ugly person and can be stunning but boring as duck lol!
There is a difference between sex appeal and being beautifull
What she also needs to realise is that the more she does this the more she cheapens herself and needs to realise less really is more
The prettiest classy girls are the ones who dress beautifully covered up leading lots to the imagination

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Why does she think its normal to pee yourself just because she has had 3 babies.
Get yourself a pelvic floor physio hun

Reactions: 16
Lol my first baby was 10 lbs and I’ve never peed myself.

after my second baby I did once at the hospital and was mortified, did pelvic floor exercises for a few months and never any issues.. she’s gross and must stink

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion if I may…. “Dubai mishaps and pishy flaps”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's blocked me on IG (didn't take long), so I can't see her eye bleeping herself in the camera anymore 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would love to see her block list. I hope It gets to the point where instagram stops her blocking anyone else because she's blocked too many people! Hope there's a limit and she's hit it 😂 sad cow it must be thousands she's done now!!

Reactions: 19
Those questions she is asking herself from her "flowers".....same old crude stuff on repeat, only this time "pregnancy themed" . Trollop.
Why can't she talk about things like, food cravings, finding decent maternity outfits, useful books to browse through etc.....?

Nope its gotta be something related to her flaps or her tits.......
Anyone think she was the only woman in Yorkshire to ever have a baby......immature slapper.
God help us if they have a home birth......and record it. Horrific :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Those questions she is asking herself from her "flowers".....same old crude stuff on repeat, only this time "pregnancy themed" . Trollop.
Why can't she talk about things like, food cravings, finding decent maternity outfits, useful books to browse through etc.....?

Nope its gotta be something related to her flaps or her tits.......
Anyone think she was the only woman in Yorkshire to ever have a baby......immature slapper.
God help us if they have a home birth......and record it. Horrific :sick:
This q box shows 2 things…
1- her personality. Cheap trashy & doesn’t have much about her. Maybe she was brought up that way but usually when you find employment/husband you find your own way/style in life. As she hasn’t had that it’s all she knows.
2-the followers she attracts. As above 👆

she tries so hard to give off that image of Rich, successful, classy but you can’t buy either of it- she screams cheap !

Reactions: 21
No wonder she's bloody knackered. She's got every single pregnancy symptom/issues going!! So far she's got: dischargy pants, swollen fanny, big fat dark nappies, fanny daggers, hair growing everywhere it shouldn't, pissing her pants..... are you okay hun? You must stink!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
No wonder she's bloody knackered. She's got every single pregnancy symptom/issues going!! So far she's got: dischargy pants, swollen fanny, big fat dark nappies, fanny daggers, hair growing everywhere it shouldn't, pissing her pants..... are you okay hun? You must stink!!
Hilarious!!!!👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beggy pishy knickers.
Get a life hun, nobody actually gives a duck about your pregnancy, because here's the thing, you aren't the only woman who's pregnant!
Self obsessed attention seeking boring man faced bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve had two children and I have honestly had none of these symptoms that’s she’s posting about. Are they all true symptoms? None of my friends has ever said they have them either

Reactions: 14
I’ve had two children and I have honestly had none of these symptoms that’s she’s posting about. Are they all true symptoms? None of my friends has ever said they have them either
Have to say the the lightening crotch pain is real,!! but I have never once pissed myself either during pregnancy or after any of my 4 births.
I think the message people want to get out there is that it should be perfectly normal to discuss bladder weekness, but seek help! A lot of influencers seem to jump on this and declare that they regularly piss themselves and think it’s normal and funny with no encouragement to followers who experience similar to seek help and not accept it as normal part of being a woman

Reactions: 23
The dark nipples are a thing, well they were for me. I didn’t plaster that all over Instagram though.

She has been pregnant for about 14 years though, so let’s cut her some slack…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Only thing can relate to is the lightning crotch & darkened nipples. I don’t pee myself pregnant or not even on the trampoline & I’ve had 3 big babies that all came very quick … can’t say I’ve ever took the pelvic floor too seriously either (probably bite me on my arse when I’m older & have a prolapse) the scruffy cow might want to have a regular wash and change out of her pissy knickers might help her if she’s getting discharge. bleeping smelleh Elleh are you otay HUN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.