Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say the the lightening crotch pain is real,!! but I have never once pissed myself either during pregnancy or after any of my 4 births.
I think the message people want to get out there is that it should be perfectly normal to discuss bladder weekness, but seek help! A lot of influencers seem to jump on this and declare that they regularly piss themselves and think it’s normal and funny with no encouragement to followers who experience similar to seek help and not accept it as normal part of being a woman
I’ve never even had a baby but the thunder stab in the vadge is real when I get a bad period 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #117 stop stalking Tammy, put it away no-one wants to see your pregnant fat fanny 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
He lives in that tshirt! And those shorts, hell no I can see his knob 🤢

She really thinks she’s Tammy doesn’t she?? 😂😂 bleeping tragic witch is at it again, another unfortunate soul she’s latched on to. Also Tammy is full term and beggy is the same size as her 😩😩

View attachment 1342599View attachment 1342600View attachment 1342601View attachment 1342602
duck off beggy you are a trampy slag from the Dales, don't even make a bigger dick out of yourself by trying to be some rich successful woman from the other side of the world. Get a bleeping life. Seriously, look at yourself, look at your kid, having to watch his so called mother acting like a bellend. Pathetic

Reactions: 17
Has that beetroot beaver blob not got any boxers on? I can see his face sander 🤣🤮
Grose just vile

Please tell me she hasn't made banana bread using whole bananas! I nearly choked on my water @
Way too...funny
Shes a fuking idiot over + over
Im gipping🤢

Enjoy your 17degrees hunni pot
25 where i am and for most peops coz we dont live in your crappy SHACK🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie I’ve given birth 3 times and pee when I cough 😂 apparently I have a tilted pelvic floor which is why it happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she seems to think her nearly 5 year old self soothing (and he seems to do it a lot) and lining up his cars are things she should be putting on Instagram without any reference to (as in she’s not got a bleeping clue) concerns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What's this melt chirping on about, thought he was in the gym when they were in Greece!

Please tell me she hasn't made banana bread using whole bananas! I nearly choked on my water @
"who's made ma famous banana cake?"

For one its not bleeping famous, it's bog standard just like you.
And for two, it's not "your" banana cake it's just a recipe copied off Google huni 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He probably hasn’t got any clean boxers, cos she’s a woman! Sorry but she’s not a patch on Tammy she’s the Poundland version

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her stories 😂 she’s so repetitive describing the face sander, no clue about the actual structure of skin. Just keeps repeating the same old crap.
That serum’s so clever it can read your mind and knows what mood your in, whether your stressed or tired 😂
I’ve downloaded that story and I’m sending it to ASA because it’s bollocks and she’s scamming people. I’m sick of these cult followers making false claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Steve doesn’t have any clean boxers cos Rebecca hasn’t done a wash since they got back 🤮

I realise Steve could do his own washing but let’s be honest he’s too busy in a mirror as well!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t really call staring at yourself wobbling around as dancing but okay beggy beefcake.

Woody’s teeth are going to be like his brother’s, as someone said the fact she’s not picked up on his self soothing is beyond concerning but hey never mind lad, you might not have an attentive parent but you will have some “famous” banana bread.

The gall of this walking gunt calling anything she does famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not gonna lie I’ve given birth 3 times and pee when I cough 😂 apparently I have a tilted pelvic floor which is why it happens!
Me too and I have 3 kids !I don’t know if I’ve got a tilted pelvic floor though .Just given birth to two
Massive babies in the last two years though ! I cross my legs if I need to cough or sneeze then I know I’m fine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s happened to Woodys motorbike you haven’t had to sell it to fund Dubai have you Beggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn't piss herself she just hears people joke about it so she’s trying to be relatable for her desperate need for content.

Ive got a theory about Dubai, I think that they were sold a all expenses paid holiday by Kyak ( is that the company) but looking at Kyak they look so unprofessional so many complaints on their comments. I bet Beggy And Steve got out there and realised they had to pay for a lot more than what they originally thought. So it left them in deep water. Hence why they didn’t do any kid activities out there. We took our kids to an amazing kids brunch out there it was so good. Also the the mermaid experience. She took hers on a water slide and down a glass slide oh and to a aquarium for a hour in the morning…
She went to Legoland, aquarium, Motiongate and a water park didn't she? Kids brunch??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.