Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been catching up all day because I’ve just got back from holiday & jetlagged, so being a lazy witch today (although I have done 4 loads of washing, so still more than Beggy does on one of her supposed ‘busy’ days). Anyway, just wanted to say how totally & utterly jealous of Beggy I was when I was sat in my upper class seat on our way to Florida for 3 weeks. I just wish I could be a proper boss babe selling face sanders & buying gross flump sandals to wear absolutely everywhere with some cycling shorts & a mismatched top 🙄

She seriously needs an intervention. Why would anybody be jealous of her? Me & my husband work really hard, sometimes too hard, but it gives us & our daughters a great life & I wouldn’t have it any other way. I certainly wouldn’t want to swap it for her life!

Reactions: 25
This may have been mentioned before, but it seems that Beaver's teeth whitening business was dissolved in May. But the website is still live and you're able to purchase? Is this dodgy??

View attachment 1338566
Not necessarily, but knowing them 2 it is.

Anyone can decide to stop trading as a Ltd Co, and continue as a sole trader.

Reactions: 9
Beggy isn’t looking at the camera in either of those shots. Dozy cow.

So let me get this right, we are meant to believe that she earns 5-10k a month and yet on the very rare occasion she has a social outing, she has to re-wear* a dress Instagram has seen several times and paired it with her “Nan in Benidorm” orange sandals. Give over 😂

*I hate fast fashion and haul culture but eco friendly Begs is not. If she had the money she’d have bought a designer dress and probably equally as ugly but expensive flip flops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m having a bowl of cereal because I love cereal so much so that’s what I’m having. I really fancied a bowl of cereal…I love cereal so I’m eating cereal and getting cosehhhhhh and eating my cereal. duck ME MY BRAIN HURTS 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So one minute she’s telling everyone to be kind, the next minute she’s asking for everyone’s opinion on love island.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Poor Alfie’s gunna get a shock to the system in the morning, none of the kids will know who he is 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
So 2 days ago, she was going to start listening to her bodehhhhh & wynding down, cos its hard work being on gifted holidehssss.
Then tonight in bed, she's saying she can't wait to throw herself back in to work, with lots of amazing opportunities coming up. Make ya mind up begga.
So full of tit & always contradicts everything she says.
Finally, alfehhh is going back to school tomorrow 🎉 Everyone will think he's a new kid. Poor thing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
the brows 🤦‍♀️ does she know you're meant to fill the entire brow in and paint hair strokes on top not brush them up like Josef Fritzel and just hope for the best, reminds me a bit of the eyebrow slits I gave myself when I first went to high school in 2002 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This may have been mentioned before, but it seems that Beaver's teeth whitening business was dissolved in May. But the website is still live and you're able to purchase? Is this dodgy??

View attachment 1338566
Depends if he’s gone sole trader. He can either go sole trader, or he may have set up a new LTD company. A lot of companies dissolve their company when they have debt, then open up a new company to avoid paying bills

Reactions: 8
the brows 🤦‍♀️ does she know you're meant to fill the entire brow in and paint hair strokes on top not brush them up like Josef Fritzel and just hope for the best, reminds me a bit of the eyebrow slits I gave myself when I first went to high school in 2002 lol
Josef Fritzel…. I’m dead, funniest comment on the internet today!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well she does live in a dungeon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
josef Fritzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is funny af. Google it begs

Reactions: 11
That dress doesn’t fit her. It’s too tight. Doesn’t go with those awful puffy slipper things on her feet either.

Shein dress and cheap H&M sandals for a boss babe meet up where she is meant to look like she earns a mint.

Tragic. You’re only fooling yourself Beggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She desperately tried to make that event look like her baby shower the absolute Whopper.
Am I imagining it or did she say just 2 days before that she wasn’t well?? She has a cold (or Covid) but of course Rebecca dunt give ✌🏽Shits about anyone else and decided to go and spread her bleeping germs to everyone, including the little baby that was dragged to the cult meet up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.