Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine after 3 kids at only the age of 30 recently had prolapse surgery after years of being on the waiting list and in agony. Some women are lucky and have multiple kids and be fine others aren't. She must have very weak pelvic floor which can make prolapse even more likely

Reactions: 14
I’ve birthed 2 children via my vagina and have never pissed myself during pregnancy or after. Imagine telling 70 thousand people that you regularly piss yourself and have discharge. She’s absolute sewage.
Can you imagine how she smells?? Pissy pants, discharge, unwashed hair, filthy bed sheets and fake tan. Not forgetting the constant filthy clothing she wears and the fact her house probably smells of rotten wood and damp.

Ser ser Jeluzzzzz. Such a jeluz trehhllll. Wish I pissed my pants every time i sneezed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
A friend of mine after 3 kids at only the age of 30 recently had prolapse surgery after years of being on the waiting list and in agony. Some women are lucky and have multiple kids and be fine others aren't. She must have very weak pelvic floor which can make prolapse even more likely
🤞. If anyone deserves her flange to cave in its Beggy

I’ve birthed 2 children via my vagina and have never pissed myself during pregnancy or after. Imagine telling 70 thousand people that you regularly piss yourself and have discharge. She’s absolute sewage.
Can you imagine how she smells?? Pissy pants, discharge, unwashed hair, filthy bed sheets and fake tan. Not forgetting the constant filthy clothing she wears and the fact her house probably smells of rotten wood and damp.

Ser ser Jeluzzzzz. Such a jeluz trehhllll. Wish I pissed my pants every time i sneezed.
She really is a dirty cow. And she actually looks dirty and smelly too. No matter how hard she tries she always looks filthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She looks knackered this morning, she always looks eye baggy and tit but she's worse than usual today

The amazing and expensive collagen isn't working well is it 🤔

It does make me laugh watching these bimbos trying to explain the ScIeNCe though

• Haha
Reactions: 21
picking up an extra spoon. Classic elleh. Hilarious 🫠

imagine thinking, the world needs to know this. I need to take a picture of my dry af porridge and my extra spoon and upload immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can't believe Woody is starting school in Sept. We'll let's see how long hes actually at school before she drags him off on another cheap holiday just so she can get her flabby arse out

Reactions: 32
How dare she talk about SCHOOL!!!!
She has NO!!!!!!! interest in their schooling or education only the fact they will be out of the way!!!!!

HEAVY LOAD COMING YOUR WAY BEGGY

Remember what YOU wished for/deviously planned uuuuum

Reactions: 22
Oh the fake shock at Woody starting school in September. You knew exactly what YOU were doing when you PLANNED to get pregnant despite Beaver-face not wanting anymore children. You knew exactly what you were doing when you used Natural Cycles to conceive. All so you could avoid getting an actual job for another 4 years.

Pathetic excuse for a human being 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh the fake shock at Woody starting school in September. You knew exactly what YOU were doing when you PLANNED to get pregnant despite Beaver-face not wanting anymore children. You knew exactly what you were doing when you used Natural Cycles to conceive. All so you could avoid getting an actual job for another 4 years.

Pathetic excuse for a human being 😡
I wonder what she’s gonna do when baby gurlll starts school. She’ll be 33 with nothing on her cv since she was 19 apart from an MLM 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She has completely ruined her face to the point where she looks quite manly and ugly. Her skin is awful and the eyebags are getting bigger by the day.
Considering she lives in the countryside with access to open fields and fresh air, she looks so grey and sallow. For goodness sake, get some healthy food inside you and go for long walk in thd fresh air!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m in my 50’s have had 3 kids including one instrumental delivery and all my babies were BIG and I don’t wet myself when I sneeze??
You’ve got a serious problem if you’re THAT incontinent at your age, love!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has completely ruined her face to the point where she looks quite manly and ugly. Her skin is awful and the eyebags are getting bigger by the day.
Considering she lives in the countryside with access to open fields and fresh air, she looks so grey and sallow. For goodness sake, get some healthy food inside you and go for long walk in thd fresh air!
She looks absolutely rotten 🤣 what a mess

Reactions: 11
She looks about 45

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope Romeh comes early at the end of August so she will start school a year earlier! Time to get a job then beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope Romeh comes early at the end of August so she will start school a year earlier! Time to get a job then beggy.
I just put her name into Google, which is the first thing any reputable employer will do these days.

Let’s just say… she’s unemployable 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion - Steve's sanding the doors while begs is sanding her pores

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching her stories 😂 she’s so repetitive describing the face sander, no clue about the actual structure of skin. Just keeps repeating the same old crap.
That serum’s so clever it can read your mind and knows what mood your in, whether your stressed or tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop the press I've seen inside her kitchen... it's.... interesting 🤨🤮 those floor tiles wow!! Maybe worth missing a holiday and getting the tilers in??

Reactions: 15
Watching her stories cringing so bad. Keeps blaming 'baby brain' for the fact she doesn't have a clue what she's saying. So many benefits and stuff, opens and closes your pores and stuff...she has no idea what she's on about.
How much cleanser and moisturiser does she use, wow! Thought she was going to say the cleanser lasted 5-6 months not weeks! Yeah I'd love to buy a new cleanser every 5 weeks. OK hun.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.