Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the press I've seen inside her kitchen... it's.... interesting 🤨🤮 those floor tiles wow!! Maybe worth missing a holiday and getting the tilers in??
At the bare minimum they need to get on their knees with a few pots of the pink stuff and scrub the tit out of them! They're absolutely filthy. I couldn't go away and spend a few grand on holidays, instead of tiles. It would make the kitchen look so much better if they just changed them

Reactions: 18
Begga no product will open and close your pores. That's not how pores work. They are not doors. Oh and learn how to pronounce serum properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Watching her stories cringing so bad. Keeps blaming 'baby brain' for the fact she doesn't have a clue what she's saying. So many benefits and stuff, opens and closes your pores and stuff...she has no idea what she's on about.
How much cleanser and moisturiser does she use, wow! Thought she was going to say the cleanser lasted 5-6 months not weeks! Yeah I'd love to buy a new cleanser every 5 weeks. OK hun.
If that's the case she's been constantly pregnant since I started watching her. Baby brain my ass, you're just a thick bleep hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At the bare minimum they need to get on their knees with a few pots of the pink stuff and scrub the tit out of them! They're absolutely filthy. I couldn't go away and spend a few grand on holidays, instead of tiles. It would make the kitchen look so much better if they just changed them
Crazy isn’t it! Priorities so wrong. The thing is, we all know they’re skint which is why they’re not doing any real work to the house, but I bet if they got decent tile paint they could get those tiles cleaned, painted & then get a really good quality, extra large rug to just make it look warmer & more cosy (because she loves everything cosy). Wouldn’t be perfect but would be a million times better than it is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she's really fucked it for herself protesting so vehemently that the dungeon is the dream house she can never leave basically

Reactions: 17
That house is my worst nightmare. It’d never feel clean to me. I bet it smells like an old manky museum with elements of dog and piss thrown in. I live in a 3 year old light and airy new build, with a huge modern kitchen that goes into a big open plan dining area. Her kitchen is dark and dingey and it just all needs ripping out and modernising, but they can’t do that because they’re skint. You’d be dead jel of my kitchen Begs 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dont hate me but the kitchen tiles are actually in keeping with traditional properties in the area , made to withstand the rigours of country life , similar tiles are a fortune at fired earth etc

However what they need is to be professionally cleaned with the correct industrial cleaning materials and then to be sealed properly

The worst thing she could do is replace with modern looking tiles in modern house grey !

She could really do the house up cheaply and provide interesting content but she cant get away from the b and m , the range , home bargains cheap tat !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dont hate me but the kitchen tiles are actually in keeping with traditional properties in the area , made to withstand the rigours of country life , similar tiles are a fortune at fired earth etc

However what they need is to be professionally cleaned with the correct industrial cleaning materials and then to be sealed properly

The worst thing she could do is replace with modern looking tiles in modern house grey !

She could really do the house up cheaply and provide interesting content but she cant get away from the b and m , the range , home bargains cheap tat !!
Exactly that. She had the perfect opportunity to turn herself into a renovating on a budget account/country living, but she is too thick to even know where to start with that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn't piss herself she just hears people joke about it so she’s trying to be relatable for her desperate need for content.

Ive got a theory about Dubai, I think that they were sold a all expenses paid holiday by Kyak ( is that the company) but looking at Kyak they look so unprofessional so many complaints on their comments. I bet Beggy And Steve got out there and realised they had to pay for a lot more than what they originally thought. So it left them in deep water. Hence why they didn’t do any kid activities out there. We took our kids to an amazing kids brunch out there it was so good. Also the the mermaid experience. She took hers on a water slide and down a glass slide oh and to a aquarium for a hour in the morning…

Reactions: 23
Exactly 1 hour after Tammy Hembrow posted a video of her dancing around the kitchen with her child, Rebecca has to do the same.

Rebecca hun, you look like a fat twit and the fact your child is comforting himself with his thumb and sleeve in his mouth tells me that he is incredibly uncomfortable being swung around like a bleeping rag doll for the sake of your Instagram account.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Woah Becky make sure youve got your Tena lady on for dancing round kitchen hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Watching her stories cringing so bad. Keeps blaming 'baby brain' for the fact she doesn't have a clue what she's saying. So many benefits and stuff, opens and closes your pores and stuff...she has no idea what she's on about.
How much cleanser and moisturiser does she use, wow! Thought she was going to say the cleanser lasted 5-6 months not weeks! Yeah I'd love to buy a new cleanser every 5 weeks. OK hun.
I have always said she uses far too much product. It doesn't do a better job just because you use more Beggy. More to the point, if you do have to use so much, it obviously is a crap product! The amount of eye cream she uses ( although she hadn't shown herself using that lately) should be enough for more than a month. Using too much can actually have a detrimental effect. Look that one up Beggy!
😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I have always said she uses far too much product. It doesn't do a better job just because you use more Beggy. More to the point, if you do have to use so much, it obviously is a crap product! The amount of eye cream she uses ( although she hadn't shown herself using that lately) should be enough for more than a month. Using too much can actually have a detrimental effect. Look that one up Beggy!
😂😂😂
She uses so much product on her face, it just constantly looks wet/greasy. Her pores must be so clogged 🤢

Reactions: 9
Exactly 1 hour after Tammy Hembrow posted a video of her dancing around the kitchen with her child, Rebecca has to do the same.

Rebecca hun, you look like a fat twit and the fact your child is comforting himself with his thumb and sleeve in his mouth tells me that he is incredibly uncomfortable being swung around like a bleeping rag doll for the sake of your Instagram account.
Even copying that she’s emotional 😅 get a bleeping brain cell Beggy you boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plus the over use of the face sander! Her skin looks really bad. She is going to end up with broken capilliaries.

Reactions: 8
She really thinks she’s Tammy doesn’t she?? 😂😂 bleeping tragic witch is at it again, another unfortunate soul she’s latched on to. Also Tammy is full term and beggy is the same size as her 😩😩

08D3E637-1637-46E5-B80F-51E84DE1AAF3.jpeg
A526D47A-4E21-475B-99E9-9067110810A4.jpeg
0E8E7C71-0A35-4B4B-8D3A-9C763D2EC9EB.jpeg
2F3FB476-7B13-4F27-9479-E0A0948B1797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.