Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Jesus I just had a nosy at the house. Wow it’s bad. How can they live in that without doing any actual work to it? Must be freezing, cold and lonely.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
bleeping Jesus I just had a nosy at the house. Wow it’s bad. How can they live in that without doing any actual work to it? Must be freezing, cold and lonely.
I don’t like it at all, and what do they do with the sitting room . Very strange house choice for them. She’d be much better off on an estate with grey walls, grey carpet , grey sofa.

• Heart
She’s 27 weeks pregnant and says she needs to rest because she’s tired from having 2 holidays 😂😂 some people literally work until the week they give birth ffs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The house is awful. The views are nice and that's literally it for me. Everything else is vile.

When they moved there everything went to tit for her.

Reactions: 26
She’s 27 weeks pregnant and says she needs to rest because she’s tired from having 2 holidays 😂😂 some people literally work until the week they give birth ffs!
😂 I was still dropping my kids at school when I was in Labour with my third!

Reactions: 15
The maintenance alone for a place like that is a full time job. The paths need constant maintenance, especially in winter. The barn is falling down, the aga is broken all the time. Single pane windows, old electric heaters. You'd need to plough thousands upon thousands into it, I bet once the ink on the papers dried they realised what a big mistake they made. Its a listed building so they can't even do it on the cheap. They're absolutely mental. The only way I'd take on a place like that is if I was planning to use it as a business like a b&b etc, deffo not live in there and not touch the place
It would scare the tit out of me living somewhere like that. I feel for the boys too, what happens when they are in secondary school and what to play out and meet up with their mates?

I worked full time until I was 37 weeks! Like many people do, she is bone idol.

Reactions: 16
It would scare the tit out of me living somewhere like that. I feel for the boys too, what happens when they are in secondary school and what to play out and meet up with their mates?

I worked full time until I was 37 weeks! Like many people do, she is bone idol.
I can't see lazy selfish Dingle being taxi for them

Reactions: 10
so both her and steaver have shared that "happy people don't attack you" 🙄🙄🙄video 🤔

Remember someone said that as well as getting a gifted trip she was claiming she was being paid to do an ad.

I wonder if the company has been in touch today and advised that they aren't able to pay her for the ad as they don't want her name associated with the brand 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
There’s no way iCandy are gifting her that pram, if they were then she wouldn’t have mentioned it until she had it safely in her grasp and unboxed as she knows the jelllus trolls will message them straight away and duck it up for her. Bet it’s killed her to fork out for a pram this time round, she’s been gifted hardly anything!! I follow Lucy May Finnegan and she’s been gifted tit loads of stuff and she promotes fitness, she’s not even a mummy/family influencer 😂😂

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1335317
“Still obsessed with you”….. has he ever been obsessed with her?!?
I’m sorry but guys like Walter would NEVER say they’re obsessed with you…. He would look a right dick in front of his mates…..
She 100% wrote that…. and posted it. What a wet wipe is he for letting her, and how childish and insecure is she for doing it.
Another dig at Tattle saying “look at us we’re suh in love despite what you witches say about us”
Only problem there Beggy, you can’t control his cheating ways can you love…. Funny kind of obsession that in my books.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I would love to see that second sitting room, they haven’t ever posted it other than the first “house tour” video so I bet it’s just full of tit or even she’s too embarrassed of how dingy it is. Could be a great play room or something if they bothered.
She always good used to film in the kitchen and living room but now we only ever see upstairs 🙄
They keep the dogs locked in there. I bet it stinks of dog tit like the conservatory/room in their old house where the dogs were kept. She admitted they tit in it so I bet this room is no different.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
They keep the dogs locked in there. I bet it stinks of dog tit like the conservatory/room in their old house where the dogs were kept. She admitted they tit in it so I bet this room is no different.
She admitted her dogs tit in the house!!??? Scruffy witch.
And I have a dog, I know accidents happen, but just locking them away is shocking. Honestly she makes my piss boil. She shouldn't have kids or animals

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Google "all creatures great and small house for sale" to see the listing 😉 yep grade ll listed! It could be beautiful but they just can't afford it. I bet they can't afford to sell either
I just had a look, and although it looks nice on paper. That house is my hell. It’s so dingy and secluded.

and no, im not jealous - im also a fellow Yorkshire Dale neighbour, although not as remote 😉

I can’t be alone in thinking lip fillers are becoming over done now? Like can we go back to girls losing their top lip when they smile? Personally I like it 😂 and laminated brows, please can we ditch those.

I’m only just 30 too, have just become old?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can’t be alone in thinking lip fillers are becoming over done now? Like can we go back to girls losing their top lip when they smile? Personally I like it 😂 and laminated brows, please can we ditch those.

I’m only just 30 too, have just become old?
I’m 33 and feel the same. Saying that though my fine lines are starting to show - I’d definitely consider Botox for them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.