Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically a ā€˜jarā€™ full of sugar for breakfast mixed with water šŸ¤®šŸ¤® by saying ā€˜fat freeā€™ she thinks she is being healtheh, but anything fat free has a higher sugar content and vice versa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1337048
THICK AS PIG SHITEšŸ¤£

HER.......content
Su Exciting!
MORE........šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„s
Hilarious!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Strap in for the cult meet up girls, itā€™s gonna be hilarious.

Lots of talk of being boss babes, owning their own business (šŸ¤”) and ā€˜time freedomā€™ and not forgetting Club72 or wherever bleeping award they get for scamming people. How anyone can join a pyramid scheme started by the Mormon church and genuinely believe they have won in life is beyond me. You have to be a special kind of head to believe the hype.

And no Rebecca, Iā€™m not a jeeellluzzzz trehhhllll, I actually own my own business and pay for my families luxury lifestyle out of my own hard earned money and I havenā€™t had to sell a single cosmetic product in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Canā€™t wait for all her ā€œbusiness babesā€ to tag her in pictures looking how she normally does (not in the magic mirror)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So basically a ā€˜jarā€™ full of sugar for breakfast mixed with water šŸ¤®šŸ¤® by saying ā€˜fat freeā€™ she thinks she is being healtheh, but anything fat free has a higher sugar content and vice versa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1337048
She bloody loves her apostrophes , thats a comma or ā€˜ to you Rebecca !!
itā€™s bleeping Raspberries not Raspberryā€™s just like itā€™s Dales not Daleā€™s !!! Get back to school yourself girl !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Business gals' šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤Ŗ Such a profesh. And don't forget your marker pens and paper for drawing your blocks! šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚ Pretty sure in my whole career I've only had to work two weekends, for which I was financially rewarded and given time off in lieu. This NuSkin bollocks cult nonsense has you on the clock 27/4! Nah mate.
Waiting for the Dubai vlog to see how she explains the 'PR trip'. C'mon Beggy hurry up and post it for all your flowers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I reckon they just get together and have a witch about other people, this site probably gets mentioned as well

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just had a look, and although it looks nice on paper. That house is my hell. Itā€™s so dingy and secluded.

and no, im not jealous - im also a fellow Yorkshire Dale neighbour, although not as remote šŸ˜‰
Just looked!!! šŸ¤¢

Business šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Canā€™t wait for all her ā€œbusiness babesā€ to tag her in pictures looking how she normally does (not in the magic mirror)
She always looks like a scruff when she's out with them, because like you said, they don't use the magic mirror.

Reactions: 16
where today for the boss babes to spend their 5k a month salaries do we reckon? šŸ˜‚ chiquitos? Frankie and Benny's? wimpy?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s such a muppet.

we pointed out she seldom posts loving posts with her and beaver. Next day, she posts just that from his account.

itā€™s noted on here she never posts anything about cleaning, guess what she posts the next day? A cleaning story.

itā€™s mentioned you never see the dogs? Quick better get my belly out and have a dog in the background.

Dance, beggy, dance...actually donā€™t, Iā€™ve seen the tik-toks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sheā€™s such a muppet.

we pointed out she seldom posts loving posts with her and beaver. Next day, she posts just that from his account.

itā€™s noted on here she never posts anything about cleaning, guess what she posts the next day? A cleaning story.

itā€™s mentioned you never see the dogs? Quick better get my belly out and have a dog in the background.

Dance, beggy, dance...actually donā€™t, Iā€™ve seen the tik-toks.
We've all seen her cleaning, classic Rebecca spayed a waste paper basket with febreeze(to clean it)

Had to laugh at this. Happy people don't need to lie and if she's so happy, surely, she would be too busy living her life to care about what people think. The reason Rebecca cares about what people think, is because she hates when people see, her, her relationships, house, 'job' and life for what they really are, instead of how she wants them to be seen

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She doesnā€™t post pictures of the front of the house because Beaver doesnā€™t want her to and she also doesnā€™t want it to look like sheā€™s showing off.

No seriously thatā€™s what she said!

STOP LAUGHING! Itā€™s true.

She said in a video that he didnā€™t want it online (despite it being online) and she didnā€™t want it to look like she was bragging because she knows sheā€™s lucky. **

** ā€˜Luckyā€™: Itā€™s dingy, the tiles are the sort youā€™d find in old toilet blocks, they have mice, a door off a bedroom that leads directly outside with a huge gap underneath, woodworm in the beams, and their oldest sleeps literally in the same room as his parents šŸ¤¢ in a bed left by previous owners and which has probably seen a few final breaths Iā€™d imagine.

Jellussssss? I bet you are! šŸ˜‚
And has a tv screwed onto the end of the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh Beggy looks so greasy like her make up is trying to slide off her face! And wtf is going on with her eyebrows?!!
Sheā€™ll be sticking out like a sore thumb at her meet up with her ā€˜business galsā€™!!

Reactions: 14
Ugh Beggy looks so greasy like her make up is trying to slide off her face! And wtf is going on with her eyebrows?!!
Sheā€™ll be sticking out like a sore thumb at her meet up with her ā€˜business galsā€™!!
She always looks greasy. Nah I reckon theyā€™re all a bunch of cretins together šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.