Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the iCandy Peach 6 years ago with my oldest daughter. This twit thinks it’s new though 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the manic booking of holidays is her just wanting people to think there well off.
Most ppl could wack a holiday on a credit card (not me cos I don't have one 😅) or rely on your inlaws to pay (beggys speciality)
Heres an idea beggy, why don't you sort your manky kitchen floor out, also, the kitchen ceiling looks like it's about to cave in.
Probs Wood rot in them old beams!
I wouldn't even entertain a holiday if the house needed so much money and time spent on it 🥴

Reactions: 26
Does she not realise the Icandy Peach has been out years? So it’s not a ‘new’ one
Has she been gifted one?

ETA: Just caught up. She implies they’ve chosen and ordered it. Whilst I’m glad Mamas & Papas saw sense and dropped the idea of working with her again, maybe icandy should do the same if she has been gifted it.

That pram has been out for ages. She’s so bleeping stupid I just can’t deal with her.

Last edited:
That eyelash serum is working miracles...not.

I thought she was going to London in the Summer?

She also said she was taking the kids to Italy next year as she used to go when she was younger and stuff.

She’s be better writing her lies down that way she could stay on top of them all.
What happened to that tan beggy? Faded in one day? Oh that’s right it’s fake, just like your whole life and existence.
View attachment 1335047View attachment 1335048

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else cringe when these influences post pics just to show off they have a Range Rover ….oh look at my Milky Way ! Sad acts

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He did NOT write that.
She was rather quite last night. Do we reckon a barny, the “fall” and now allowing her to use his Insta to placate her?!
Such a weird, toxic pair.

He did NOT write that.
She was rather quite last night. Do we reckon a barny, the “fall” and now allowing her to use his Insta to placate her?!
Also parents referring to themselves as “mum and dad” when not talking to their children gives me the ick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Longest little finger ever known to mankind.
View attachment 1334371
Longest little finger ever known to mankind.
View attachment 1334371
Look at all the pixels where she's smoothed and tanned herself! Omg what the duck goes through her head!!

I had the iCandy Peach 6 years ago with my oldest daughter. This twit thinks it’s new though 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
I had it 6 years ago too with my son! And I didn't have to beg for it to be gifted like this cheap slapper is going to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She came back from a few days away on Thursday, how come she’s still doing washing on Saturday? We are a family of five and I could clear our two week holiday’s worth of laundry in less time than it has taken her to do for a family of four for just a few days away.
ETA and my kids always had clean clothes on every day and night on our holidays!
The one thing I won’t slate her for is this. My suitcase is still on the kitchen floor from 2 weeks ago 🤣😂. But I do have two full time jobs and running a house etc solo 💀 (i did wash the dirty clothes but that’s about it lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Begga when are you just going to say you hated every minute of Dubai? We all no 🤥😅
Also, in her Q&A she's explaining how she fell looking for the chick's, cos the mama chick has hid them away, then the very next question, there's a video with all the chick's... what ya lying for begga

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The one thing I won’t slate her for is this. My suitcase is still on the kitchen floor from 2 weeks ago 🤣😂. But I do have two full time jobs and running a house etc solo 💀 (i did wash the dirty clothes but that’s about it lol)
The difference being you are solo, have two jobs and your washing is done! You deserve a medal. She on the other hand has no excuse

Reactions: 12
What is this obsession with holidays?? I love going away but not when I need to decorate my house, buy things for my garden, sort my car out and make sure my 3 year old doesn't miss out on his classes and school friends parties etc. We struggle to fit it all in around work. 2 holidays a year is enough for me! Not back to back either. We love our little house and family, I miss it all when we go away too often. She absolutely hates her life doesn't she!!
I couldn't have put it better myself. For most people ( people who do not need to keep up an image or pretence) holidays are not a priority when cars need a service or MOT, tyres, insurance renewal, breakdown renewal. When school uniform needs to be saved up for or summer holiday clubs need paying for because myself and my husband work all year round. Holidays are lovely don't get me wrong but it's really not affordable at the moment for us and even if it was the airport chaos is enough to put me off.

He did NOT write that.

Also parents referring to themselves as “mum and dad” when not talking to their children gives me the ick.
There's no way beaver wrote that

Reactions: 15
She has been gifted a FREE holiday to Dubai that people would dream of and she’s coming across so ungrateful by continuously saying it was full on/too hot/tiring.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She has been gifted a FREE holiday to Dubai that people would dream of and she’s coming across so ungrateful by continuously saying it was full on/too hot/tiring.
It’s because she just didn’t have money to actually do things and enjoy it properly. Like I said she would of felt out of place, unattractive, inadequate and mostly poor, so of course she will not be honest about it and will say it is not her kind of holiday.

Reactions: 24
Where did it all go suh suh wrong Begs?
she was genuinely pretty, naturally very very pretty. She’s fucked her face with fillers and photoshop and the ugly personality shining through won’t help either

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.