Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 33 and feel the same. Saying that though my fine lines are starting to show - I’d definitely consider Botox for them!
I’ve got hooded eyelids and if I had a spare £5k and no kids to spend it on I would get them fixed in a heartbeat 😂

Reactions: 4
New thread title suggestion.
Full on clip on her PR Trip. House looks like it’s only half built.

Reactions: 3
The way she keeps going on about jealous haters and sending subliminal messages to Tattle.

1. Don’t read Tattle if you don’t want to hear others opinions about you;
2. Her assumptions about Tattlers is her way of comforting herself. I bet she hasn’t considered that there may be another/a few other influencers on here that simply think she’s tit as opposed to THE tit. 😉

She admitted her dogs tit in the house!!??? Scruffy witch.
And I have a dog, I know accidents happen, but just locking them away is shocking. Honestly she makes my piss boil. She shouldn't have kids or animals
The dogs are locked in there all night and only let out and fed breakfast after the school run. At least, that’s what she has shown on a few videos. I think that’s too long for dogs to be holed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She's such a boring bleep. I swear to duck I've never disliked anyone so much on my life. She really does act like she's something special.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No way did Walter the flacid Penis write that comment himself she definitely wrote it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way she keeps going on about jealous haters and sending subliminal messages to Tattle.

1. Don’t read Tattle if you don’t want to hear others opinions about you;
2. Her assumptions about Tattlers is her way of comforting herself. I bet she hasn’t considered that there may be another/a few other influencers on here that simply think she’s tit as opposed to THE tit. 😉

The dogs are locked in there all night and only let out and fed breakfast after the school run. At least, that’s what she has shown on a few videos. I think that’s too long for dogs to be holed up.
Evil cow. Why get pets if you’re not going to let them have the whole house. My cats are by my side all the time. If I was an influencer you’d see them in all my pics. You literally never see her dogs with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Evil cow. Why get pets if you’re not going to let them have the whole house. My cats are by my side all the time. If I was an influencer you’d see them in all my pics. You literally never see her dogs with her
This! My cats never leave me alone unless they're sleeping. Why does she never take the dogs on the school run then take them for a walk afterwards? They never seem to be out. Surely most pubs round there are dog friendly too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’d of been more successful if she’d of never shown Steve online. Soon as you see his face surely no one must feel inspired by her life 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t post pictures of the front of the house because Beaver doesn’t want her to and she also doesn’t want it to look like she’s showing off.

No seriously that’s what she said!

STOP LAUGHING! It’s true.

She said in a video that he didn’t want it online (despite it being online) and she didn’t want it to look like she was bragging because she knows she’s lucky. **

** ‘Lucky’: It’s dingy, the tiles are the sort you’d find in old toilet blocks, they have mice, a door off a bedroom that leads directly outside with a huge gap underneath, woodworm in the beams, and their oldest sleeps literally in the same room as his parents 🤢 in a bed left by previous owners and which has probably seen a few final breaths I’d imagine.

Jellussssss? I bet you are! 😂
Won’t show off the front of their house but she’s happy to post pictures of herself with her legs spread on a sun lounger with het fat fanny hanging out for all and sundry to see…hmm ok begs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
House is a disaster. She’s an influencer so that house COULD be an amazing source of content as they renovate it. Except for one small problem, well 2 actually.
1) THEY HAVE NO MONEY!!
2) You actually need a brain to be able to design and renovate a house. Or some idea of style.
So that’s Beggy out!!!!

They painted the kitchen cabinets and the boys rooms. Beaver did some sort of botched Reno to the bathroom?
You don’t buy that sort of house unless you a) have great DIY skills and are prepared to graft to fix it up or b) you have the money to pay someone to do the work.

I have no clue why they bought somewhere like that🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

And she’s tired after 2 holidays -awwww poor Beggy. And she’s what 27 weeks pregnant???!!!! duck me Beggy I was working 12 hour night shifts nursing until 37 weeks!! Would have been 38 weeks but couldn’t physically do it! Had 2 toddlers at home too. You do nothing all day every day you’re not tired, you’re a fat lazy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So basically a ‘jar’ full of sugar for breakfast mixed with water 🤮🤮 by saying ‘fat free’ she thinks she is being healtheh, but anything fat free has a higher sugar content and vice versa 😂😂
B06A27ED-22DB-48D3-A64C-04BC7308B45C.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else cringe when these influences post pics just to show off they have a Range Rover ….oh look at my Milky Way ! Sad acts
Might be a tad jealous if it was a shiney white evoke 22 plate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just had a look, and although it looks nice on paper. That house is my hell. It’s so dingy and secluded.

and no, im not jealous - im also a fellow Yorkshire Dale neighbour, although not as remote 😉
Just looked!!! 🤢

Steve cutting the grass….. ‘perfection’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What your little postage stamp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.