Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not obsessed enough to marry her though is he?!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Heā€™s managed to avoid that for past 10 years and no doubt will continue to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He did NOT write that.
She was rather quite last night. Do we reckon a barny, the ā€œfallā€ and now allowing her to use his Insta to placate her?!
Such a weird, toxic pair.

Also parents referring to themselves as ā€œmum and dadā€ when not talking to their children gives me the ick.
finally realised who he reminds me of, Marv one of the wet bandits from home alone just without the big hair

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He did NOT write that.
She was rather quite last night. Do we reckon a barny, the ā€œfallā€ and now allowing her to use his Insta to placate her?!
Such a weird, toxic pair.

Also parents referring to themselves as ā€œmum and dadā€ when not talking to their children gives me the ick.
Yeah 10yrs +together, mum and dad, but sadly not husband and wife, much to Beggys irritation.

she was genuinely pretty, naturally very very pretty. Sheā€™s fucked her face with fillers and photoshop and the ugly personality shining through wonā€™t help either
I agree, she was very pretty, but sadly she has a very ugly personality, never mind all the crap she's done to her face. She has an inflated opinion of herself and can't see what we see

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone who posts so much of her kids and her holidays etc I have literally never seen her house, like what does it look like from the front, what is her living room and kitchen like?? All we see is her bedroom with the TV bailed onto the bed and the kids rooms!! Where does she chill, why no pics of her cooking or watching love island on the sofa etc..

Reactions: 12
Here we go again with a passive aggressive post aimed at us Tattle bastards being unhappy.

She dunt give two shits though šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been lurking here for a while but the Dubai holiday has pissed me off. So ungrateful, you can tell she hated every minute. Iā€™ve been to Dubai numerous times (in January/February when itā€™s not roasting) and sheā€™s somehow managed to make it look shite šŸ¤£ The PR company must be raging!
Sheā€™s just terrible at ā€˜influencingā€™. Time to give it up but I very much doubt she could hack a regular job!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
For someone who posts so much of her kids and her holidays etc I have literally never seen her house, like what does it look like from the front, what is her living room and kitchen like?? All we see is her bedroom with the TV bailed onto the bed and the kids rooms!! Where does she chill, why no pics of her cooking or watching love island on the sofa etc..
She doesnā€™t post pictures of the front of the house because Beaver doesnā€™t want her to and she also doesnā€™t want it to look like sheā€™s showing off.

No seriously thatā€™s what she said!

STOP LAUGHING! Itā€™s true.

She said in a video that he didnā€™t want it online (despite it being online) and she didnā€™t want it to look like she was bragging because she knows sheā€™s lucky. **

** ā€˜Luckyā€™: Itā€™s dingy, the tiles are the sort youā€™d find in old toilet blocks, they have mice, a door off a bedroom that leads directly outside with a huge gap underneath, woodworm in the beams, and their oldest sleeps literally in the same room as his parents šŸ¤¢ in a bed left by previous owners and which has probably seen a few final breaths Iā€™d imagine.

Jellussssss? I bet you are! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She doesnā€™t post pictures of the front of the house because Beaver doesnā€™t want her to and she also doesnā€™t want it to look like sheā€™s showing off.

No seriously thatā€™s what she said!

STOP LAUGHING! Itā€™s true.

She said in a video that he didnā€™t want it online (despite it being online) and she didnā€™t want it to look like she was bragging because she knows sheā€™s lucky. **

** ā€˜Luckyā€™: Itā€™s dingy, the tiles are the sort youā€™d find in old toilet blocks, they have mice, a door off a bedroom that leads directly outside with a huge gap underneath, woodworm in the beams, and their oldest sleeps literally in the same room as his parents šŸ¤¢ in a bed left by previous owners and which has probably seen a few final breaths Iā€™d imagine.

Jellussssss? I bet you are! šŸ˜‚
I'm just so nosy I want to see it!!! She's not that worried about showing off all her holidays and pregnancy's and Range Rover etc etc.. sounds suspicious lol

Reactions: 10
Hi I'm new here, followed this woman for years and woke up to find myself blocked for no reason. Just read the wiki and wow my eyes have been well and truly opened. I didn't realise how unhinged she was

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is my take on her downfall ... it all happened around the time they moved to the dungeon. I think once they'd got the keys she realised it was a BIG mistake. I think she became depressed (it happened to me after a house move - it is definitely a huge, life altering event) but rather than being humble and honest about how she felt, she turned it MASSIVELY the other way and went on and on about how blessed she was etc. and since then she's just tried everything in her power to get her happiness back (face fillers, clothes, hair, nails, baby girl, the "I'm suh suh happeh" tit on Instagram, to the point she can't admit that it's not real anymore. And it feeds itself; the more we point things out the more she tries to pretend life is great. She is DEEPLY unhappy, I don't care what tit she posts on Instagram or what reels she shares, you can see it in her whole face and body. In that sense I do feel sorry for her, I think she's trapped and would probably love to move back to civilisation but Beaver won't let her. But then she acts like a bleep and any sympathy I have disappears!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Begga when are you just going to say you hated every minute of Dubai? We all no šŸ¤„šŸ˜…
Also, in her Q&A she's explaining how she fell looking for the chick's, cos the mama chick has hid them away, then the very next question, there's a video with all the chick's... what ya lying for begga
Activies & usually šŸ‘€ brain dead

Reactions: 4
This is my take on her downfall ... it all happened around the time they moved to the dungeon. I think once they'd got the keys she realised it was a BIG mistake. I think she became depressed (it happened to me after a house move - it is definitely a huge, life altering event) but rather than being humble and honest about how she felt, she turned it MASSIVELY the other way and went on and on about how blessed she was etc. and since then she's just tried everything in her power to get her happiness back (face fillers, clothes, hair, nails, baby girl, the "I'm suh suh happeh" tit on Instagram, to the point she can't admit that it's not real anymore. And it feeds itself; the more we point things out the more she tries to pretend life is great. She is DEEPLY unhappy, I don't care what tit she posts on Instagram or what reels she shares, you can see it in her whole face and body. In that sense I do feel sorry for her, I think she's trapped and would probably love to move back to civilisation but Beaver won't let her. But then she acts like a bleep and any sympathy I have disappears!!
100% agree...the fact that she'd never really worked or contributed to the household and the fact everything they had was cos of Steve and his family gave her zero leverage or bargaining power in that type of situation.

I'm sure its the case for most of the women on here but if my boyfriend said we're moving to the middle of nowhere, as I contribute 50/50 to everything I'd just say "you'll be going on your own love" and that would be that lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh wow! Iā€™ve just had a peek at their house. I mean itā€™s not a worse house I have seen in my life but my Goodness it requires so much work. Dark beams, uneven floors and walls, ancient electric, shower, tiles, single glazed windows!

I have no idea who much theyā€™ve done to it since then but that house needs a lot of TLC.

You need a couple with vision and money to do it up. I canā€™t see themselves to be those type of people unless they have help from their families?

Reactions: 15
Oh wow! Iā€™ve just had a peek at their house. I mean itā€™s not a worse house I have seen in my life but my Goodness it requires so much work. Dark beams, uneven floors and walls, ancient electric, shower, tiles, single glazed windows!

I have no idea who much theyā€™ve done to it since then but that house needs a lot of TLC.

You need a couple with vision and money to do it up. I canā€™t see themselves to be those type of people unless they have help from their families?
The maintenance alone for a place like that is a full time job. The paths need constant maintenance, especially in winter. The barn is falling down, the aga is broken all the time. Single pane windows, old electric heaters. You'd need to plough thousands upon thousands into it, I bet once the ink on the papers dried they realised what a big mistake they made. Its a listed building so they can't even do it on the cheap. They're absolutely mental. The only way I'd take on a place like that is if I was planning to use it as a business like a b&b etc, deffo not live in there and not touch the place

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The maintenance alone for a place like that is a full time job. The paths need constant maintenance, especially in winter. The barn is falling down, the aga is broken all the time. Single pane windows, old electric heaters. You'd need to plough thousands upon thousands into it, I bet once the ink on the papers dried they realised what a big mistake they made. Its a listed building so they can't even do it on the cheap. They're absolutely mental. The only way I'd take on a place like that is if I was planning to use it as a business like a b&b etc, deffo not live in there and not touch the place
Listed as well?! Oh Lord! Good luck to them. I personally would be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work - and thatā€™s just what I could see via video, imagine what youā€™d find in a real life?

I must say either very brave or stupid of them buying it.

Reactions: 15
Listed as well?! Oh Lord! Good luck to them. I personally would be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work - and thatā€™s just what I could see via vide, imagine what youā€™d find in a real life?

I must say either very brave or stupid of them buying it.
Google "all creatures great and small house for sale" to see the listing šŸ˜‰ yep grade ll listed! It could be beautiful but they just can't afford it. I bet they can't afford to sell either

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I would love to see that second sitting room, they havenā€™t ever posted it other than the first ā€œhouse tourā€ video so I bet itā€™s just full of tit or even sheā€™s too embarrassed of how dingy it is. Could be a great play room or something if they bothered.
She always good used to film in the kitchen and living room but now we only ever see upstairs šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.