Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
n Dubai however, when there's size 4 Russian super models with boob jobs and bbls with their billionaire boyfriends everywhere I think it will have been a harsh wake up call to real life and re beggars place in the world looks wise. Hence why the first thing she's done upon getting home is do a few bikini pics photoshopping herself into oblivion (I've personally never seen her that "thin" must have cranked the body filter up to high 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.)
I’ve mentioned before I have a relative ( in her thirties ) and she travels with work to Dubai quite a bit. She’s got a good job, she is gym obsessed and has a good figure and decent clothes, but she’s told me even she feels out of place there.

There is no place like Dubai to make you feel ‘poor’ and unattractive probably. So I can imagine Rebeca must of felt completely out of place.

Btw I don’t think women should aspire to be perfect and I can imagine that world is superficial and fake, however I think that trip might of brought R back down to Earth, with a bump!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve mentioned before I have a relative ( in her thirties ) and she travels with work to Dubai quite a bit. She’s got a good job, she is gym obsessed and has a good figure and decent clothes, but she’s told me even she feels out of place there.

There is no place like Dubai to make you feel ‘poor’ and unattractive probably. So I can imagine Rebeca must of felt completely out of place.

Btw I don’t think women should aspire to be perfect and I can imagine that world is superficial and fake, however I think that trip might of brought R back down to Earth, with a bump!

Can you imagine going to Dubai with everyone around you literally dripping money and Rebecca Lamb is there in her H&M cycling shorts, primark vests and orange blob sandals 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I unfollowed her and haven’t commented or been on this thread for about 6-7 months if not longer.

What the hell has happened to her face? She looks like a different person and not in a good way!! She was a pretty girl, what have I missed? I’ve honestly got such a shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A few observations…
She hated Dubai as she actually had to interact with her kids and cover up (grotesque pool pic aside). Literally couldn’t wait to chuck the boys in the garden and get her kit off in front of the magic mirror when she got home.
As for the “fall”. The “graze” on her chin looks more like a spot and you’d think she would jump at the opportunity of sharing her bare bruised legs in the bath?
Laptop in the bathroom, just odd.
Says she fell looking for the chicken and chicks as they had wondered off. Next story answers a question saying they are well, did she find them? To me, it looks like the same video she posted when they got back from Kos. Those chicks don’t seem to have grown much (granted I don’t know much about chick growth 😂).

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She is so deluded. “overdone it”. By going on holidays and getting taxis everywhere whilst in Dubai? Get a job and see how every other pregnant woman manages 🤨
She is SO SO lazy!!!! It’s because she never moves from her car or house usually.

Reactions: 31
What exactly would her content be if she wasn’t pregnant? She’s absolutely milked this pregnancy.

Reactions: 24
Damage limitation Begs! Always got to keep track of the lies hunnipot. 3 week holiday 😂
You can fly up to 36 weeks! So still a comfortable amount of time to go away! You can hire a lovely villa and rest there? Isn't that what boss babes do?

I predict she 'falls off' IG in coming weeks. Proven liar and out of her depth after the Dubai fiasco.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine going to Dubai with everyone around you literally dripping money and Rebecca Lamb is there in her H&M cycling shorts, primark vests and orange blob sandals 😭😭😭
If I was dressed like that I would feel scruffy and out of place in my local town centre. She really looks cheaply dressed and badly coordinate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s full of Covid isn’t she?

Also needs to relax after three weeks holiday. bleeping idiot. 🙄

Reactions: 21
She hated Dubai didn’t she?!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Blatantly obvious!! Entirely her own fault of course so greedy she’d take a freebie even tho’ it’s in the 40’s! And of course got dropped by the ‘PR’ company on arrival cos she’s a skanky woman!

Planning more holidays in term time. Poor Woody going to be left behind from the beginning. I know legally he doesn’t have to be in school til he’s 5 -I don’t know what month is b’day is so she might get away with it for him but no Alfie. Why would you continually disrupt your children education for some tit holiday in Tenerife!
No way will they do 3 weeks in Spain. Can’t afford it - she’s broke as duck.

She looks like tit, acts like a bleep and is a terrible neglectful mother.
No idea how she gets any ads or freebies. She’s so stupid, ignorant and can’t even speak properly or string a coherent sentence together!!!! Her brain cell must be so lonely rattling round in her ugly head.
These companies must have money to burn!

Reactions: 34
She keeps forgetting she's 28 weeks pregnant next week.. So you're 27 weeks you fuckin moron

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened to that tan beggy? Faded in one day? Oh that’s right it’s fake, just like your whole life and existence.
3C2ECFB0-20A8-479C-BE84-02D2160691C2.jpeg
BF37957C-C5BF-46AA-BBED-848363038C6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What is this obsession with holidays?? I love going away but not when I need to decorate my house, buy things for my garden, sort my car out and make sure my 3 year old doesn't miss out on his classes and school friends parties etc. We struggle to fit it all in around work. 2 holidays a year is enough for me! Not back to back either. We love our little house and family, I miss it all when we go away too often. She absolutely hates her life doesn't she!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She came back from a few days away on Thursday, how come she’s still doing washing on Saturday? We are a family of five and I could clear our two week holiday’s worth of laundry in less time than it has taken her to do for a family of four for just a few days away.
ETA and my kids always had clean clothes on every day and night on our holidays!

Last edited:
Does she not realise the Icandy Peach has been out years? So it’s not a ‘new’ one

• Haha
All the manic booking of holidays is her just wanting people to think there well off.
Most ppl could wack a holiday on a credit card (not me cos I don't have one 😅) or rely on your inlaws to pay (beggys speciality)
Heres an idea beggy, why don't you sort your manky kitchen floor out, also, the kitchen ceiling looks like it's about to cave in.
Probs Wood rot in them old beams!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.