Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
230px-Eleanor_Abernathy.png
IMG_20220611_074259.jpg

One, a crazy cat lady

The other, a character from the Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even the cat knows she’s cray cray, you can tell she’s wanting to get away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest story-let’s catch up….. in other words let me post my own questions and answers and pretend they are from ‘flowers’.
They’ll be at least one - you look so amazing/ pregnancy suits you/ you look so amazing in that bikini🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her latest story-let’s catch up….. in other words let me post my own questions and answers and pretend they are from ‘flowers’.
They’ll be at least one - you look so amazing/ pregnancy suits you/ you look so amazing in that bikini🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not a question but just wanted to say how inspirashunall you are, so down to earth and always keeping it real 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Loving how she’s cropped the price out of her chavtastic search

And fell over and banged her chin, not bleeping hard enough if you ask me
Already planning on taking Alfeh out of school again then🙄🙄🙄 No way will she go in hols during Feb half term -too ££££

Reactions: 16

Why has she got her laptop in her bathroom?? Weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

About the £550 mark for next Feb/March. def £5000 a month Boss Babe hotel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she’s looking at canaries .. thought you’d defo be going bk to dubs bogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where are your kids beggy??? On a Saturday morning she’s sat on her fat arse in the bath doing a pointless and pathetic q&a and looking for holidays. Get a job!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Pregnant mother soon to be mum of three with a bloke (use that term lightly ) and she spends her time editing her pregnant body to look thinner and posting the pictures online for thousands of people .Just why? She’s a nobody ,why is she embarrassing herself like this ?
All Rebecca had to offer several years ago was her looks. She wasn't funny, intelligent, hard working or successful in her own right but she did have a reasonably pretty face and got back to a size 12 after kids. Things have only got worse since then and she's no longer pretty or slim, so technically without her looks or figure she doesn't have much, or anything tbh, to offer as a person. Even Steve's top 2 things he wrote about her in his 10 year anniversary card was "how sexy she was" 🤮🤮🤮 (debatable beaver) and "how cute she was".

Rather than do something about her dwindling looks, such as invest in some decent skincare or overhaul her diet, Rebecca prefers to live in a photoshopping fantasy land where she's still the fresh faced, size 10 babe that tempted Steve away from his girlfriend at the bar in Lloyds 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Her sheep commenting on her photoshopped pics that she looks incredible only feeds in to this narrative.

In Tenerife, especially in term time when she goes, I bet it's filled with a lot of elderly overweight women with union jack and bulldog tattoos shovelling away fry ups like there's no tommorrow so again this lends to Rebecca's fantasy world she's created in her head where she's "sur sur prittteh and surrrrrr slim"

In Dubai however, when there's size 4 Russian super models with boob jobs and bbls with their billionaire boyfriends everywhere I think it will have been a harsh wake up call to real life and re beggars place in the world looks wise. Hence why the first thing she's done upon getting home is do a few bikini pics photoshopping herself into oblivion (I've personally never seen her that "thin" must have cranked the body filter up to high 😂🤦🏻‍♀️.)

That's why she was so glad to be home, as much as she claims otherwise she didn't enjoy it as it was a taste of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I worked full time up until 3 weeks before my due date, some days working 12 hours days to get overtime in for extra money. How she can be complaining of tiredness at this point is beyond me, what does she do? Film herself driving and what she buys and then edits videos. She does nothing strenuous, never any cleaning videos or walking the dogs or even anything remotely relatable. She's so tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her life is that mundane and repeatable that the day after getting back she’s already hunting for the next cheap holiday. She’s literally got nothing going on other than having a baby and going on a tit holiday. Without those two things she’s lost.

She really is tragic

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.