Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on with her face??? Sooo much catfishing going on in the dungeon today.
ACFC3179-26BD-4CD9-B0EC-B10F70A4A320.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What the hell is going on with her face??? Sooo much catfishing going on in the dungeon today.
View attachment 1334181
BEGGY YOU ARE A DICK 😂😂😂😂😂
Look at the wood on the bed too, she’s been editing that picture to duck and made it so bloody obvious!
And she’s used some sort of tan tool on her skin. Tragic piece of bleeping shite!
8643582B-9975-4F72-992D-3AE85878496A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Im still baffled at her stories.. 27 weeks is not ‘i forget how pregnant I am’ you usually start slowing down at 35 weeks onwards. She is such a ‘poor me’ character wants allll the attention. 27 weeks is nothing! Maybe if she ate healthy etc she wouldnt be so tired!
Spot on ! Most women if they are having a trouble free pregnancy like her are working , often full time with travel on top , with maybe other children to actually parent , you know take to school , swimming lessons , other activities and also fit in helping with a relative or some other responsibility

She is so bleeping lazy , not a boss babe at all !!

I still cant work out how they have enough money to pay their bills , free shite holidays to dubai dont pay for new tyres on the Rangey , neither do bits of chinese baby clothes . No one makes any money from MLM scams or everyone would be doing it !!

Reactions: 18
BEGGY YOU ARE A DICK 😂😂😂😂😂
Look at the wood on the bed too, she’s been editing that picture to duck and made it so bloody obvious!
And she’s used some sort of tan tool on her skin. Tragic piece of bleeping shite!
View attachment 1334209
She dropped the ball with the heavily edited image where she looked about a size 8 with very slender legs. Only to then come back a few slides later saying she's wearing H&M size large. According to H&M website, large is equivalent to a 16-18.

If she "got a large to fit the bump" you would imagine the fabric would be bunching up all over the size 8 pins she's just displayed, but it looked to be stretched skin tight especially over her thighs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She dropped the ball with the heavily edited image where she looked about a size 8 with very slender legs. Only to then come back a few slides later saying she's wearing H&M size large. According to H&M website, large is equivalent to a 16-18.

If she "got a large to fit the bump" you would imagine the fabric would be bunching up all over the size 8 pins she's just displayed, but it looked to be stretched skin tight especially over her thighs?
In Rebeggas head and the magic mirror she genuinely thinks she is a size 8/10 in reality she is a 16/18 😂😂 the only person she is fooling is herself, I can’t believe she’s carried on the charade for this long. She is going to struggle after this babeh!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every time I see that cheap ass 'S' necklace it makes me laugh. And the Del Boy style ring she has on her stumpy thumb.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
In Rebeggas head and the magic mirror she genuinely thinks she is a size 8/10 in reality she is a 16/18 😂😂 the only person she is fooling is herself, I can’t believe she’s carried on the charade for this long. She is going to struggle after this babeh!
imagine having to live a lie for years cos one of the most hideous guys ive ever seen "dunt like fat birds" 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How absolutely desperate do you have to be to go to those extreme lengths of photo deceit to try to be something you are not?
Her followers would have far more respect for her if she was honest and relatable - like she was when she first started out 5 years ago.
Now she’s just morphed into something ugly, and not just in the looks department - giving people the opportunity to say “You can’t polish a turd”.
Pack it in love you’re sinking lower and lower into the depths of desperation?

Reactions: 27
So baby girls room has been ready since FOREVER! But beggy hasn't got a pushchair. This will be totally gifted along with a baby swing and highchair.
Sofy Dobson got a bunch of gifted stuff from a company and I can guarantee beggy will have freebie from the same company soon!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So baby girls room has been ready since FOREVER! But beggy hasn't got a pushchair. This will be totally gifted along with a baby swing and highchair.
Sofy Dobson got a bunch of gifted stuff from a company and I can guarantee beggy will have freebie from the same company soon!
Who's the company that gifted her? We can get our emails in early to them, maybe one day a company might actually do the decent thing and not gift her stuff, as they can actually see she's a terrible example of an influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pregnant mother soon to be mum of three with a bloke (use that term lightly ) and she spends her time editing her pregnant body to look thinner and posting the pictures online for thousands of people .Just why? She’s a nobody ,why is she embarrassing herself like this ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who's the company that gifted her? We can get our emails in early to them, maybe one day a company might actually do the decent thing and not gift her stuff, as they can actually see she's a terrible example of an influencer!
Pram world! If you go and look at her "baby buys" highlight you can see all the stuff she got gifted. Tripp trapp, baby swing, crib....

Reactions: 5
This would be a better option for any company to gift a pushchair than Rebecca at this point… #Iaren’tbothered #pr
1654929441530.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is an amazing influencer she should read a page out of her book came off holidays kids in school and she is cracking on with her holiday washing 👌🥰View attachment 1332869
What is amazing about that? Not to be rude but all these influencers are the same. Happy to take freebies while they sit on their arse and expect us to part with our hard earned cash and preaching about how we should raise our kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.