Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That legs akimbo pose on the sunlounger is just gross, put your minge away for the love of God!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Sounds more like it's the Dubai tourist board that have paid for her flight and accommodation. If it were a brand, a company you could book through she'd be naming them?

Reactions: 11
she looks like the ultimate scruff in that outfit today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

"you'd get pooorleh" 😅😅😅😅💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4A50D68E-6EC9-4D9D-9484-2F625F5A4B15.jpeg

She just HAD to include this photo in her Q&A!!! 🤢

And OF COURSE they think she looks 🔥….😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Still got some pages to catch up on so apologies if this has been said, but after seeing that disgusting photo she posted yesterday, which was clearly to stick two figures up at everyone in the world who's against them, I remember her saying recently how confident she felt when she was up the duff. I reckon that confidence is because 2SS is a pregnancy perv and can't keep his hands off her when she's with child(!) - almost a Captain Caveman chest beating show to others to say 'look what I did'. That's why I think she wanted to be pregnant; to keep his interest, not for the baby at the end although we all know when it's born, she'll have the excuse to whap her bazookas out on the daily. They're both pathetic and immature and those poor boys are caught in the middle.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who finds it a bit weird/uncomfortable that people are watching what the schools up to 😬😬 doesn’t sit well with me
Who said that people are watching what the school are up to??!! If you follow/are ‘friends’/subscriber of someone on social media then if they like/share/follow another person/page/group etc you will see this ….. that is kind of the point of social media!!!! Becky uses social media for her “job” but has made no distinction between that and her home/family life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s not even answering the questions 🤬😡🤯

if “someone” asked about the pool day wouldn’t you say where you went when you were JUST there?! Book stuff in advance so you don’t have to pay more on the day.. is she trying to have people believe she’s funded this out with the flights and legoland hotel? Has she duck.

she absolutely enrages me.

Reactions: 10
Well I’ve learnt sod all what you can do with kids. Places, prices, information and tips etc! What I have learnt though is what she’s brought from H&M 🤦🏻‍♀️
2DAF949C-FC78-4A08-B8C4-2C9D480AD7FD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm.legit waiting on her copying Tammy hembrows naked mirror photo. Watch this space!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone any wiser what “brand” it is 😂😂 Could be bleeping Tesco for all we know Beggy you thick woman. Imagine going all the way to Dubai and having the brand pull out #bossbabe 😂 Speaking of pulling out I bet Steve wished he had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who said that people are watching what the school are up to??!! If you follow/are ‘friends’/subscriber of someone on social media then if they like/share/follow another person/page/group etc you will see this ….. that is kind of the point of social media!!!! Becky uses social media for her “job” but has made no distinction between that and her home/family life!!
Did you use enough exclamation points? It wasn’t personal to you I wouldn’t cry.

• Haha
I agree it’s a bit odd but more fool Rebecca for making this information so readily available to the entire internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.