Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If living your best life is being sent to the Middle East to roast like a turkey, posting pics with your cervix on show for a company that is so embarrassed by you that they’ve told you not to mention their name - I’m good thanks hun. I’m happy at home with husband, my dignity and my holiday (no flogging crap) to look forward to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t think it’s weird to look up what Alfie is missing by not being at school. It’s out there in the public domain, and easy to find. We know her address, how is that any different?

Reactions: 16
Has anyone had a reply from Kayak? If not, I’m guessing their silence is them answering ‘yes’, otherwise surely, if they are not involved they would be quick to answer.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone had a reply from Kayak? If not, I’m guessing their silence is them answering ‘yes’, otherwise surely, if they are not involved they would be quick to answer.
Nope I haven't heard back, and someone on the inghams thread said they contacted them about gifting them a trip and were blocked within 5 minutes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Goes to Dubai? Shops at H&M
Gets gifted a trip? Gets dropped
Has a good manager? Gets dropped
Gets work with Matalan? Gets dropped
Moved to a countryside house? It’s a dungeon
Traps Beaver with kids? Never gets married

She tries so hard but it never pulls through.
All the way to Dubai to shop at H&M!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s weird to look up what Alfie is missing by not being at school. It’s out there in the public domain, and easy to find. We know her address, how is that any different?
I don’t find it weird, it’s all relative BUT if my child was at that school and I found this thread sharing what they are doing I wouldn’t be happy, any of her weirdo stalkers could turn up!

Reactions: 5
They didn’t reply to me either. Silence speaks volumes 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, I refuse to believe anyone is asking this cheap, scruffy looking, slapper for any advice on what to do in Dubai when her holiday has looked like total shite 🤣🤣 staying at Lego land hotel of horrors, too expensive to go up the burj so went on a glass slide, can’t afford to stay at an expensive hotel so gets a day pass and won’t pay for aquaventure next door, shopping in H&M, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, ffs what an absolute shambles, she’s murdered Dubai 🤣🤣

If anything says they are doing this holiday on a tight budget, it’s this! Such a boss babe 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m sorry, I refuse to believe anyone is asking this cheap, scruffy looking, slapper for any advice on what to do in Dubai when her holiday has looked like total shite 🤣🤣 staying at Lego land hotel of horrors, too expensive to go up the burj so went on a glass slide, can’t afford to stay at an expensive hotel so gets a day pass and won’t pay for aquaventure next door, shopping in H&M, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, ffs what an absolute shambles, she’s murdered Dubai 🤣🤣

If anything says they are doing this holiday on a tight budget, it’s this! Such a boss babe 🥴
She has all but admitted in her pretend Q&A that she is finding it very expensive.

She can afford an H&M haul though the selfish ho bag.

Reactions: 19
This kayak company don't seem all that great either, there were a few disgruntled comments from dissatisfied customers on their pages. I bet they have deleted most negative comments, same as they did with Dingle

Reactions: 13
Looks like Kayak are using influencers to scam paying customers into thinking they’re a reputable company when they’re not if they’re deleting comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She loves them 'ask me a question' boxes, but unless someone's rimming the life out of her, her answers are so vague!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.