Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's only like 30 pupils in his school so it will be glaringly obvious to all staff and all parents that Alfie is never there.

Also to add when you go on the schools Facebook page they've had SO much going on since Alfie's been off.

A visit from the emergency services, a jubilee gala, tractor run, bake sales, performances from musicians, jubilee parties, school trips.

I'm sorry but my kids love being involved in all that kind of stuff at school, feeling a sense of community and belonging.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Rebecca follows the school on Facebook - easy to figure out which school alfie is at and they posted yesterday about a school trip happening today
Exactly this!! She shares sooo much of her life that it is all there right in front of all her followers!! Recently the school had a policeman in talking to the kids about staying safe online 🤦🏼‍♀️…. none of what would have been said would relate to Becky’s children as she has done the complete opposite to their lives!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Will she take them out of school so much when Woody starts I wonder. 2 kids in school and having to pay school fines.

Reactions: 8
Will she take them out of school so much when Woody starts I wonder. 2 kids in school and having to pay school fines.
Of course she will, because buying endless tat for herself to show off for the gram is way more important than saving to go away during school holidays. Her life literally revolves around trying to impress instagram. That's her only goal in life, and she doesn't even realise we all see through the bullshit.

Reactions: 17
How you could be okay with people on the internet knowing what school your children go to truly baffles me… I just don’t understand!

Reactions: 27
How you could be okay with people on the internet knowing what school your children go to truly baffles me… I just don’t understand!
Why would you be happy with people knowing where you live and your address…. then advertising when said address is empty because you are on holiday!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Be interested to see if she’s bought the boys a hat from H&M. Oh no sillly me of course she hasn’t. Big mama needs more tit

Reactions: 13
Is woody going to be ready for school in September ? he has missed so much also and with all this thumb sucking he seems behind to

Reactions: 9
Dress for the body you have beggy, not the body you want. bleeping state of it!!!

Reactions: 15
Poor Alfie! He has to wear a sun hat in Malham Cove, where it’s 18 degrees. But not in Dubai where it hits the 40’s! Make it make sense 😣
All his wee friends will be talking about their trip and he'll be the odd one out. She's no idea how much she's damaging him by pulling him from school so often. The school needs to inform social services. It's the law that kids have to attend school, anyone else had their kids out that often would be crawling in social services

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All his wee friends will be talking about their trip and he'll be the odd one out. She's no idea how much she's damaging him by pulling him from school so often. The school needs to inform social services. It's the law that kids have to attend school, anyone else had their kids out that often would be crawling in social services
The problem is she thinks she’s some kind of celeb or something, she sees all the wags taking their kids out of school for holidays and thinks it’s acceptable, don’t agree with that either but they do it to work around the football season and also the majority of them will have their kids in private school so genuinely care about education. Then there’s brain dead beggy with her already struggling child missing out on valuable time in school. She doesn’t give a tit, that’s the worst part.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dress for the body you have beggy, not the body you want. bleeping state of it!!!
I think she’s scared of looking mumsy and Steve won’t fancy her anymore. So she dresses how she sees all the girls on Insta, who have a completely different body shape, and ends up looking like a thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s scared of looking mumsy and Steve won’t fancy her anymore. So she dresses how she sees all the girls on Insta, who have a completely different body shape, and ends up looking like a thumb.
Steve is the type of guy who will always be looking elsewhere. If an attractive girl approached him and came on to him, I'm in no doubt he'd jump at the chance. He's cheated before. He's the type of guy that will flirt with Alfie and woodys girlfriends if/when they bring any home.

Am I the only one who finds it a bit weird/uncomfortable that people are watching what the schools up to 😬😬 doesn’t sit well with me

Reactions: 40
“Dubai Q&A ask me anything!!”
Why don’t you care about your son missing school?

Why do you pose like a bleep at a family hotel and resort?

Why did your PR trip sponsor drop you like a hot potato as soon as you announced your trip was paid for?

Why are you such a tit mother who can’t even be bothered to buy suitable clothing for 40+ deg heat for her sons but can spend £££ on herself at H&M (whilst in one of the worlds biggest shopping malls with umpteen shops!)?

Why do you lie about all the time about how much money you earn just to try ( and fail) to make yourself look like a successful business woman when you’re nothing but a cheap bleep without the brains to manage to get a job that doesn’t involve lying to get vulnerable people to part with their hard earned cash?

And finally, if Beaver Steve loves you so much why hasn’t he married you yet?? We all know your DESPERATE to get married but he won’t do it will he?!!! Ever!!!

Just some of the questions Rebecca Lamb will NEVER answer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Dubai Q&A ask me anything!!”
Why don’t you care about your son missing school?

Why do you pose like a bleep at a family hotel and resort?

Why did your PR trip sponsor drop you like a hot potato as soon as you announced your trip was paid for?

Why are you such a tit mother who can’t even be bothered to buy suitable clothing for 40+ deg heat for her sons but can spend £££ on herself at H&M (whilst in one of the worlds biggest shopping malls with umpteen shops!)?

Why do you lie about all the time about how much money you earn just to try ( and fail) to make yourself look like a successful business woman when you’re nothing but a cheap bleep without the brains to manage to get a job that doesn’t involve lying to get vulnerable people to part with their hard earned cash?

And finally, if Beaver Steve loves you so much why hasn’t he married you yet?? We all know your DESPERATE to get married but he won’t do it will he?!!! Ever!!!

Just some of the questions Rebecca Lamb will NEVER answer!
👏👏

And all we will get is the usual
"No question just wanted to say you are suh inspuhrashunal and stuff 🥺♥"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.