Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've heard on the grapevine that she's telling people it's an all expenses paid trip and that she's being paid whilst there. Could be a bit of Chinese whispers at play but wouldn't put it past her not only trying to portray the boss babe to her followers, but also her 'friends'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who the hell is paying her though?! The people NEED to know 😂 Who does a PR trip without even saying who it’s linked to? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“You’ve made Dubai look awesome” come off it dingle, absolutely no1 would say that. If anything it’d be Dubai looks awesome, but oh no… Rebecca lamb has made it look awesome. Thanks for coming begs Dubai really needed you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I've heard on the grapevine that she's telling people it's an all expenses paid trip and that she's being paid whilst there. Could be a bit of Chinese whispers at play but wouldn't put it past her not only trying to portray the boss babe to her followers, but also her 'friends'
I can 100% imagine her saying this 😂😂 can’t be many expenses to put through, she didn’t do anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“You’ve made Dubai look awesome” come off it dingle, absolutely no1 would say that. If anything it’d be Dubai looks awesome, but oh no… Rebecca lamb has made it look awesome. Thanks for coming begs Dubai really needed you
Not all heroes wear capes...some wear green cycling shorts and battered air forces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Kayak obviously aren’t fussy who they gift to. The Inghams got a freebie off them as well. Which surprises me considering their last Dubai fiasco after n0ncey Chris Ingham was exposed.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
B3052135-9553-471C-9A9C-EBDF2ADC2F1F.jpeg

OH duck OFF!!!! 😒

D7D5DEAB-CE07-414B-B0A4-C0436CF151CF.jpeg

Someone I follow on Instagram posted this on her stories 🤣 take note Beggy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Are these the so called friends that love her but yet repeat everything she says 😂 I love they they do that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes it so obvious she sits and reads here every day - we talk about what she’s wearing today and then she posts that quote 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im actually finding it very uncomfortable. Its a bit obsessive

Whatever brand it is should have done more research. Because she has done a terrible job of showing anything.
What are you talking about? She has shown us her gunt repeatedly after all #suheducashunell

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.