Rebecca Lamb #116 Preggo Beggo and the saga with Lego.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in her new post both of the boys are squinting and woody’s arms look burnt! I took my one year old to dubai and he had sunglasses on the whole time, plus a full swimsuit 😩
I dress my kid like that in 21 degree British weather 😄 I am completely dumbstruck that they do not have at the very least A HAT but she does?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her fashion sense is horrendous!!! Sorry but shes in a HOT country and wearing skin tight cycling shorts and old battered trainers. She could have done such beautiful pregnancy outfits.. long floaty linen dresses some comfortable flipflop/sandals. She loves her birkenstock soooo much… where are they??? She so frumpy and just out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her fashion sense is horrendous!!! Sorry but shes in a HOT country and wearing skin tight cycling shorts and old battered trainers. She could have done such beautiful pregnancy outfits.. long floaty linen dresses some comfortable flipflop/sandals. She loves her birkenstock soooo much… where are they??? She so frumpy and just out of touch.
She must smell of sweaty minge the dirty skank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebeccas posts / stories now being shared on The Ingham family thread , bet your really made up to be associated with such an infamous family !

Time to give up now RB and enjoy a good , decent life for your kids sake at least, don't go down the Ingham notoriety route , they have literally been in hiding for over a week !

Reactions: 16
She could of worn such lovely dresses, sandles, big floppy hats (not the pink bucket)!
But no she’s in cycling shorts, wtf!!!

Reactions: 23
Rebeccas posts / stories now being shared on The Ingham family thread , bet your really made up to be associated with such an infamous family !

Time to give up now RB and enjoy a good , decent life for your kids sake at least, don't go down the Ingham notoriety route , they have literally been in hiding for over a week !
Her and Steve are every bit as vile as the Minghams

Reactions: 23
Morning Becky 👋….. Alfie missing a school trip today?? YOU might think that being in Dubai is better than any school trip but honestly you are deluded!! Yes the boys will be having fun in Dubai but the memories and friendships that can be made at school are the ones children remember and are the building blocks for their future!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just shows that all her ‘hauls’ just get re packaged and sent straight back. The influencer world is so unbelievably fucked up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just shows that all her ‘hauls’ just get re packaged and sent straight back. The influencer world is so unbelievably fucked up 🤣
Of course it does. The worst thing to happen to the influencer world was Klarna 😂 everyone thinks these influencers are loaded when they’re really not

Reactions: 22
I know she dresses horrendously anyway but I’m really baffled by her choice of clothing - she hasn’t once made an effort to look nice. Who wears battered Air Force 1s on holiday 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning Becky 👋….. Alfie missing a school trip today?? YOU might think that being in Dubai is better than any school trip but honestly you are deluded!! Yes the boys will be having fun in Dubai but the memories and friendships that can be made at school are the ones children remember and are the building blocks for their future!!!!
Ooh are you a parent at the same school??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well it pains me to say this but that reel of the aquarium is the first decent bit of filming Trout flaps has done in years! She actually showed a decent amount of the aquarium and the boys did look like they were having fun!
But of course she had to go shopping and being the Basic witch she is, it was at H&M!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the thousands of shops in Dubai Mall, all the designer stores and she might as well be shopping in Skipton!!!
Not such a Boss Babe really! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the duck goes all the way to Dubai and shops in H&M, especially when they pretend to be a mega bucks boss babe!

This trip has been enlightening as it has exposed her in many ways. First class self trolling by the basic witch. I think we can now safely sit back and watch the demise of her second attempt at an internet career, especially as her only future content is a baybeh and she has well and truly fucked up her appealability to the family market.

(I bet that bag is full of stuff for baybeh girleh.)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Goes to Dubai? Shops at H&M
Gets gifted a trip? Gets dropped
Has a good manager? Gets dropped
Gets work with Matalan? Gets dropped
Moved to a countryside house? It’s a dungeon
Traps Beaver with kids? Never gets married

She tries so hard but it never pulls through.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.