Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's going to be an obvious disparity between the tit holiday she paid for and the gifted holiday which is actually going to be half decent. Tell me again she earns 5k a month 🙄

She's just unbearable. A vile, nasty, ugly person. I'm not sure how much longer I can hate watch her.

Reactions: 33
I say Dubai I hope it’s not though cuz I am flying tomorrow 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12
One of those hols must be gifted, she wouldn't have planned them so close together, she will struggle for spending money

Good luck with your cankles dingle you're gonna be absolutely knackered 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I hope it isn’t gifted, least Disney is for the kids! Would hate to walk around Florida with her bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can totally see why you'd be upset. I've been there, it hurts a lot. She's completely over the top and ridiculously smug. All she's done is rub it in people's faces she's vile. Sorry for your loss and all the best for the future 💖🤞
Remember SHE IS A TRULY VILE PIECE OF tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s gifted. I think they have wanted to go back for a while - it’s not ideal with a baby so maybe they are just doing it while they can. But oh my god school… it’s just appalling.

Reactions: 10
100% copied AGAIN!!!!!!
Emily Norris's backpacking guide
GROW A BRAIN BEGGY

Reactions: 7
So she’s been smug about it for all the ‘trolls’. But Rebecca, what about all your actual followers who genuinely follow you & like you and who possibly look up to you?! You will be making some poor young mum feel tit that she can’t afford two holidays for her kids. Just think about it! Lucky you that you’ve just been away then possibly have another one gifted. But some people aren’t that lucky. Stay humble, people are much more likeable that way than those who show off, gloat and act smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personally if I was going to Disney I’d wait till I had all 3 kids. But regardless I can’t wait to see her fat arse waddling round in the heat 😅 she probably won’t actually take them anyway, ‘just chill by the pool’ ‘too hot for the boys’ every excuse possible

Reactions: 6
Alright for some when your in laws fund your life style.
Only reason she's with the beaver 🦫
Match made in heaven anyway, ugly pair of cunts.

Reactions: 9
Honestly can’t stand her. ‘We are just packing for a long haulll flighttt’ she is so smug it’s unreal. All these poor families who have saved so hard to go on holiday and get cancelled the day before yet this bleep has probably been gifted a holiday to Disney or something. She’s a mess and her life is a shambles! No doubt Alfie is going to miss school again!! Honestly her life is a car crash I can’t believe social services ain’t on her back yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wherever she’s going, am I (a Scot with peely wally skin 👻) the only one judging her on factor 30? Good luck with that, ya donut.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also in her videos of what she’s packing she sounds so out of breath and the constant sniffing makes my skin crawl!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.