Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not even bothered if it's Dubai. She'll look a right idiot there. I worked there a lot several years ago and it's full of young beautiful skinny RICH people. Not big fat pregnant mammas necking mocktails šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ will be pretty crap for the kids too... Not the most child friendly resort
Sad part is she literally wonā€™t care if the kids are enjoying it or not. As long as she get the gram content and can pretend sheā€™s rich and famous those poor kids can hate every second of it. Letā€™s not forget also how exhausted those kids are going to be šŸ˜«

Reactions: 15
It wonā€™t be Disney, the crowd thatā€™s on that gravy train are already there and I doubt sheā€™d be able to go on many of the rides as sheā€™s pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Canā€™t be Florida if theyā€™re not vaxxed. I came back from the US a few weeks ago and they were so strict with it

Dubai would be random too- who would send her there? The whole USP wouldnā€™t really fit either considering sheā€™s heavily pregnant and unmarriedā€¦ going into what is a heavily Muslim country. I know itā€™s more liberal than most but Iā€™ve still heard stories..

I reckon itā€™s gonna be somewhere a bit tit with Jet2 given how much sheā€™s been singing their praises.

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed the Skiathos Wedding page sheā€™s started following šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ her delusions are unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Iā€™m sorry. But I get holidays kids get spoilt a little more than usual. But this child has both but doughnuts and chocolate for breakfast and a hot chocolate also. When he clearly already needs the dentist šŸ˜­ please stop feeling the need to post all over social media DRAGGING your kids out of school just to do absolutely nothing but mess up his health plus teaching them NOTHING apart from watch daddeh film meh swimming so we can post my arse everywhere and get another free holideh to damage your health and education further alfeh! šŸ˜˜ makes me Rage
0530E731-91CC-4CEF-BFA8-6018DF6AD320.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Canā€™t be Florida if theyā€™re not vaxxed. I came back from the US a few weeks ago and they were so strict with it

Dubai would be random too- who would send her there? The whole USP wouldnā€™t really fit either considering sheā€™s heavily pregnant and unmarriedā€¦ going into what is a heavily Muslim country. I know itā€™s more liberal than most but Iā€™ve still heard stories..

I reckon itā€™s gonna be somewhere a bit tit with Jet2 given how much sheā€™s been singing their praises.
My friendā€™s partner got a job in Dubai & they had to get married before they lived together there. And If Beggy waltzes about in public with her tits or arse out she may well be arrested & thrown in jail. 30-year stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My friendā€™s partner got a job in Dubai & they had to get married before they lived together there. And If Beggy waltzes about in public with her tits or arse out she may well be arrested & thrown in jail. 30-year stretch.
We can only hope šŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I never thought about that! We are all going in July, are all vaccinated plus we all have to pay for supervised covid tests. For america last time i enquired, children under 17 do not need to be vaccinated, adults do.
Yep. My boyfriend is going tomorrow for work and has to be fully vaccinated AND a negative covid test

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah canā€™t be Florida because theyā€™d expect content and being pregnant they wouldnā€™t be able to expect her to
Keep up with the walking and actually going on rides. Plus heā€™s not vaccinated so 100% rules them out. She will love that anyone thought the flabby cow could have been considered.

i genuinely canā€™t imagine anyone gifting her anything half decent because she provided absolutely no content of this holiday?! She really is the shittest blogger there is

Reactions: 7
Imagine theyā€™re just going for a weekend away in Leeds cos DIY SOS Big Build are coming round to do up the shack šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is going on with her lips. They are wrecked. Iā€™d be worried if I was going to have to live out my life with a trout pout. It looks like she has a tash or a dodgy tan. And how swollen were they in that vlog. And donā€™t even get me started on her hairline or lack of it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I reckon her and beaver are going to Italy for a baby moon without the kids.

Reactions: 5
Please, please, PLEASE let it be Dubai!!! My friend is just back, she's a total sun worshipper, hotter the better for her and even she couldn't cope with the heat out there at the minute! The whale would be nightmare complaining 27/4 and trying to out sexy the beauties. The content would be her best ever work!
;)

Reactions: 16
Wonder if it's just another crappy tenners holiday cos she loves it soooo much. She was fuming saying how quiet kos was and its not busy like tenerife, absolutely gutted she was šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
I reckon her and beaver are going to Italy for a baby moon without the kids.
Oh yeah, she keeps banging on about Italy too! Now her and Beaver have made up after not going on their anniversary trip so had to drag her 'friend' along

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No Iā€™m sorry. But I get holidays kids get spoilt a little more than usual. But this child has both but doughnuts and chocolate for breakfast and a hot chocolate also. When he clearly already needs the dentist šŸ˜­ please stop feeling the need to post all over social media DRAGGING your kids out of school just to do absolutely nothing but mess up his health plus teaching them NOTHING apart from watch daddeh film meh swimming so we can post my arse everywhere and get another free holideh to damage your health and education further alfeh! šŸ˜˜ makes me RageView attachment 1306494
Jeezus...... Spoil your kids on holiday, but man that's tantamount to child neglect......It bothers me to the point of distraction that A&W have such a poor diet....if that was me on holiday I'd say yes you can have the Pancakes and Nutella - but only when you've eaten a couple of pieces of fruit and drank some water beforehand.....I shudder to think how much sugar is on that plate plus the drink....no wonder his teeth are awful!!!
But then one has to only look at his parents eating and drinking crap to see, he thinks it's perfectly normal.
You should be ashamed.......

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No Iā€™m sorry. But I get holidays kids get spoilt a little more than usual. But this child has both but doughnuts and chocolate for breakfast and a hot chocolate also. When he clearly already needs the dentist šŸ˜­ please stop feeling the need to post all over social media DRAGGING your kids out of school just to do absolutely nothing but mess up his health plus teaching them NOTHING apart from watch daddeh film meh swimming so we can post my arse everywhere and get another free holideh to damage your health and education further alfeh! šŸ˜˜ makes me RageView attachment 1306494
God his teeth are just awful. Why are they all angled inwards like that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope itā€™s not Florida! Iā€™m here now & got another 2 weeks to go yet. Anyway she wouldnā€™t cope, itā€™s absolutely scorching here & really humid. We come every year (apart from while covid didnā€™t allow it) and she wouldnā€™t enjoy it because the attention wouldnā€™t be on her. Itā€™s an amazing place & we came here on our honeymoon, but if you bring children with you, the whole holiday is centred around them. Thatā€™s why she will hate it, because she will have to do child friendly things rather than just getting her arse crack out at every opportunity.

Not sure if itā€™s been said because I havenā€™t been watching her or reading here for a few days (because I put my phone away for the majority of the time when Iā€™m on holiday Begs, try it!), but does anyone think this next ā€˜holidayā€™ theyā€™re going away to get married?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.