Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner said he’d be embarrassed to walk with her, also said she looked like big bird!! 🤣🤣

I’m so embarrassed for her, she’s utterly unhappy deep down! Sad really 😞

I’ve just finished work, yep no working on a weekend or evening or on holiday!! 🤪

Oh and suns out, I’m I. The garden in t shirt in UK!!!! 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are either them actually supervising their young children by the pool or both just sunbathing and leave them to looks after themselves!

Reactions: 20
That looks distinctly like a table for 2 at the crappy looking back street Greek restaurant..Where’s ya kids Hun??

Reactions: 10
Haha that's what happens when you go out of season on a budget, there won't be much open either most bars restaurants don't open till June View attachment 1280553
Thick bastard thinks cos you have to take a plane to get there it’s automatically gonna be sunny all the time. Another tit, freezing, desolate holiday since the new year for the boss babe, know it all, only woman ever to be pregnant Beggy bastard - couldn’t have happened to a nicer person. Those kids will be bored out of their minds on this holiday. Bet she hasn’t taken anything to occupy them - she’s never thought past mocktails for mamma in the a safety net ‘English’ bar and getting her nips and gunt in shot. She could have done all of this at butlins or haven and at least the kids would have stood a chance of having some time aimed at activities they would like
Anyone that still rates her needs their heads checking and children taking off of them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would you wear 'Louis Vuitton' sandals valued at around £500 round the pool and then choose to wear those gopping orange things that cost a tenner at night.
Because her LV sandals cost £10 too! They are so obviously fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That looks distinctly like a table for 2 at the crappy looking back street Greek restaurant..Where’s ya kids Hun??
Hopefully in the hotels kids club having fun and joining in with other kids ! But then again its not school holidays so probably just them at it , prob still having more fun than at mocktails and pints !!

Reactions: 15
ITS all...happeh had a few hours sun
P.S Beggy No....brain
Pink DOESNT GO with ORANGE
Christ on a bike, Mary on the handlebars!!! That’s a whopper she’s told there! 10k!!! Plz
Mary on the handlebars PMSL bloody hilarious😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how she tags SHEIN and H&M in her bikini post, but not Louis vuitton non her bikini with sliders… such a dead give away they are fake coz she would 100% tag if real! What a sad loser! Same with Chloe bag! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When your mum is also your grandmother and your dad is also your grandfather.

Inbreds 🍞
9789AC25-00B1-42BF-A489-05D4B2431E1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.