Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a horrible bum. It’s just big and flat. It’s not a pert peachy bum. It’s just a big, lardy, flat arse. Plus she’s got short fat legs. She doesn’t have the body to be wearing a thong bikini bottom. She’s just bleeping grotesque. Put a bloody pair of shorts on you tragic mess. No one wants to see your lardy shitter wobbling all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If she earned 5k a month (the hilarious leaked texts alluded to 10k at one point) then wouldn’t Steve’s shorts be designer and not Zara? A weird thing to make a point of showing like it was a big deal.

She makes duck all, her earnings are less than 1k a month. She knows. It we know it. She’s hoping Romy “content baby” Hudson helps add to the purse.

duck MLM and the insta huns that flaunt it!
Christ on a bike, Mary on the handlebars!!! That’s a whopper she’s told there! 10k!!! Plz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine posting a photo of your butt hanging out for all the internet to see -Your boyfriends family, your kids school teachers, the other school mums.
My kids would be mortified if they found those on the internet when they were older 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 39
She’s got a horrible bum. It’s just big and flat. It’s not a pert peachy bum. It’s just a big, lardy, flat arse. Plus she’s got short fat legs. She doesn’t have the body to be wearing a thong bikini bottom. She’s just bleeping grotesque. Put a bloody pair of shorts on you tragic mess. No one wants to see your lardy shitter wobbling all over the place.
I bet all those bottoms have skid marks they are wedged up that far 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Steve if you want a real arse to look at then check Megan Marchant on insta her ass is unreal and the tatts
Go have a cheeky wank in the toilets after you have been sick from looking at your girlfriends ass
I have a lady crush on her even though I think she is an idiot at times and does my head in but my god her body pre Noah is 🔥🔥
Thank me later Stevie boy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These comments are cracking me up!!
WTF is she wearing it’s embarrassing she is so fuckin cringe

Reactions: 15
Living her best life she says, so much so the bleep hasn't been off her phone. Get a life beggy and a pair of bleeping shorts! And put that cats arse belly button away. You'll scare the other guests

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would you wear 'Louis Vuitton' sandals valued at around £500 round the pool and then choose to wear those gopping orange things that cost a tenner at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the duck does she look like, a big fat blancmange (Google that one beggy) and those sandals do not go with that dress, she is bleeping clueless when it comes to ‘fashun’ you’re too chunky for that dress begs.

1308AA53-8D19-4C3C-ACF8-0D52EBE6CFCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What the duck does she look like, a big fat blancmange (Google that one beggy) and those sandals do not go with that dress, she is bleeping clueless when it comes to ‘fashun’ you’re too chunky for that dress begs.

View attachment 1281083
The sandals look like they are woven out of Flumps. The woman has zero style and the ass photo? She's such a nasty cheap woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nothing says #bossbabe quite like flaunting basic Next perfume.

And watch this story but focus in the background, it’s is clearly cold, grey and windy!
That bleeping ring 😂😂😂😂
And also beggy you are very pale and white
Not an ounce of sun tan
I got so brown being in the garden in England on Saturday allday and yesterday then you have aboard
Hope your suh suh jealous of my life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she will eat though given she’s saying they’re going for Greek food 🧐 bet it’s just a kebab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with the sudden fascination with looking like a pack of highlighters?! (best comparison ever!) Who’s she stolen this from?

Oh and if she has her arse out on Day 1, what’s she going to be revealing on the last day? Baby girl crowning? I dread to think 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1281083
Why is something always always out
Why can this slag never ever just be covered up!!!!
Like seriously why does everything have to be sexualised
Does she not know that less is more and the prettiest and sexiest of girls are the ones who are covered up and leave things left to the imagination
God she needs a bleeping good shake

Reactions: 23
What’s with the sudden fascination with looking like a pack of highlighters?! (best comparison ever!) Who’s she stolen this from?

Oh and if she has her arse out on Day 1, what’s she going to be revealing on the last day? Baby girl crowning? I dread to think 😂
We decided to call hur 'geeros' cos she's like suh suh Greek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such a tragic case.a holiday is just content for her. The kids are fucked to play in the pool while she lies on her fat arse taking selfies. If i asked my husband to take a picture of me at every outfit change on holiday he'd tell me where to go. She moans about wanting to go away to spend time with beaver and the kids, but yet she spends more time on Instagram! Get in the bin you bleeping looper,nobody wants to see your droppy ditties or your fat wobbly arse. I feel for the people staying at the same resort as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.