Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed! Why does she say it like that?!?! Is it just me or is she saying ‘mama’ in a really weird way? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck does she look like, a big fat blancmange (Google that one beggy) and those sandals do not go with that dress, she is bleeping clueless when it comes to ‘fashun’ you’re too chunky for that dress begs.

View attachment 1281083
I think when your at an all
Inc where you have to wear a cheap looking plastic wrist band it’s tell you all you need to know about the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike, scrolling down insta and her latest pic crops up. duck me has this pregnancy turned her colour blind- so many clashing colours. It’s not fashunnn hun. What a state 🤣

Oh god- edit to say I just scrolled to the last pic 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why’s she so obsessed with neon orange and pink? Hmmm, maybe because we’ve mentioned before about how all she and the boys wear is beige. Taking our advice, Becky? ✌🏻 (We certainly didn’t mean wear all the non-beige colours together though!) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seriously thinks that spending the day in an empty, desolate looking hotel, under grey skies and rain and a pathetic 21 degrees and stomping around with her box on display is “living her best life”

duck sake - she’s easily pleased!!! It looks tit!!!!!!!!! It’s not even summer season there yet!!!!! Weathers crap, hotel looks empty, she looks like she’s about 17 stone waddling around like a colour blind tart. Christ. What a performance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg I’m at butlins so slow to catch up but wtf is she doing with her life. Imagine Alfie stood there while his mum has her arse out. Imagine saying to Steve will you take a pic of me while I flash my fat arse to try troll those horrible tattle folk. What an absolute tragedy. Greece is really special to me, my grandma lived in kalymnos when we were growing up and went every year until she moved back, then we continued Greek holidays as a family and it offends me that this chav slut is walking about like that in such a beautiful place. duck off back to dales ya woman

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine what the locals think of her stamping about in the freezing cold with her pregnant gut hanging out, pants shoved up her meaty arse crack 😵💫🤣🤣

She won't be comfortable in that cheap hotel with the crap beds. I can't imagine anything worse than being pregnant and going to a place out of season, with crap weather and wearing totally unsuitable clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s the blue plastic wrist tag for me 😂😂 get yourself to butlins girl, 5k a month you are not (no offence intended to butlins go-ers)

Reactions: 18
Has anyone else noticed how Beggeh and Steve have the same (relatively unusual) coloured eyes? Its almost like they are…..related 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's a finger up at Tattle for saying she'll have her arse out 😂😂😂. She's absolutely tragic! Imagine having to degrade yourself like that. Pregnant with a cheap bikini rammed up your lardy backside just to prove you "dunt give two shits".
I feel genuinely sorry for her. She is humiliating herself and her children and is completely unaware. Sad

That's a finger up at Tattle for saying she'll have her arse out 😂😂😂. She's absolutely tragic! Imagine having to degrade yourself like that. Pregnant with a cheap bikini rammed up your lardy backside just to prove you "dunt give two shits".
I feel genuinely sorry for her. She is humiliating herself and her children and is completely unaware. Sad

Reactions: 11
My dad lives in Kefalonia and says April/may is beautiful as it’s only slightly warmer than the UK but all the flowers etc are starting to bloom and it’s still quiet as the tourists aren’t yet piling in.. cue team twit trying to lord it on their basic witch all inclusive. They’re actually tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would you all say it was out of season? We used to go the Rhodes in May and it was buzzing. We got married in May in Cyprus and it was packed. Maybe the hotel is a pile of wank and no fucker goes there? She is such a complete dog with her arse hanging out. Imagine putting on that show 24/7 because it's your "job'. No thanks Beggy. I've got a proper job, don't think about work when I'm on holiday, don't walk around with a bikini 2 sizes 2 small and neglect my kids. Im suh suh jealous Beggy, I can hardly breathe. duck off you silly little woman

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.