Rebecca Lamb #113 Alfeh is missing school so Beggy can flaunt her ass round the pool!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend went to Greece last week and it was pretty hot (obvs not summer heat but warmer than here), quite humid 2 of the days, and had lots of couples. Said it was nice & peaceful, relaxing holiday. Most places were closed as they said season won’t start till last week of May.
Looks like Becky doesn’t do her research on where is best at certain times of year & doesn’t want her kids to have fun! Why choose somewhere like that? There are so many larger places to stay with water parks attached/next door AND go in season!
We only used to miss a few days of school every few years and our parents cared about our education so did homework with us. Her poor kids always missing school!

Reactions: 16
It is like they are trying to have a couples holiday but have had to bring the kids. If you were booking a family holiday why would you not go in the school holidays and pick a child centred hotel that has water slides etc!!?? They are so utterly selfish!!

Reactions: 29
Don’t be silly guys. Alfeh and woodeh are with them, they’re just strapped into a double buggy. Alfeh staring into space counting all the bird-whales that fly past and Woodeh is sucking on his sleeve whilst watching his ‘mama’ guzzle down gallbladder friendly MoCkTaYuLLlllLzzzzz with a double serving of nuggets and chips. Suh suh Ejukseshunal and suh many memoreeeezzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Omg I’m at butlins so slow to catch up but wtf is she doing with her life. Imagine Alfie stood there while his mum has her arse out. Imagine saying to Steve will you take a pic of me while I flash my fat arse to try troll those horrible tattle folk. What an absolute tragedy. Greece is really special to me, my grandma lived in kalymnos when we were growing up and went every year until she moved back, then we continued Greek holidays as a family and it offends me that this chav slut is walking about like that in such a beautiful place. duck off back to dales ya woman
Why can’t these chavs show some bleeping respect for their environment, their hosts and those around them? Trailer trash behaviour like this makes me embarrassed to be British.

Beggy if you think for one minute that most people who have looked at that picture have laughed, you’re mistaken. Most of them will be cringing.

It’s why no reputable companies work with you - you’ve got no class or decorum. I suggest you show a bit more respect around your hosts. You’re not in Tenners, you’re in Greece. At least wear a suitable dress or shirt to cover yourself as you go to and from the pool, you ignorant, dumb witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She doesn’t understand the dress code said it once I’ll say it again duck off back to Spain.

kOs Is NoT fOr yOu BeGgY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed how Beggeh and Steve have the same (relatively unusual) coloured eyes? Its almost like they are…..related 🤔
Yep I've mentioned this before! They aren't a normal colour or common should I say. So its absolutely bizarre that rhey have almost the same colour when its a weird colour in the first place. Defo related

Reactions: 11
Why have they gone out for every meal but have got all inclusive bands on? Make your mind up 😵💫 or did you just pay for all inclusive for mOcKtAiLs Fu MaMa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why have they gone out for every meal but have got all inclusive bands on? Make your mind up 😵💫 or did you just pay for all inclusive for mOcKtAiLs Fu MaMa
The all inclusive probably doesn't serve English food so they have to go and find some bar serving chips and gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I didn’t read everything as thread moves so fast 😂😂😂 but they are out alone on a table for two on Steve’s stories aren’t they ?

Reactions: 4
Seriously? she's lugged all that tit with her halfway across Europe. It pisses me off if i have to take a hairdrier never mind all that crap. I just couldn't be bothered.

Also Beggy, you're supposed to be a digital creator with an in-depth and insightful knowledge of media, Here's a top tip for you. How about creating your reels in the same format used on TV and Cinema and pretty much every other form of visual media.

Yup. film your shite in Landscape not portrait and you'll be able to fit more crap on the screen. it's a format that's worked well since Charlie Chaplin was a star.

tragic.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know people can’t help their skin and I wouldn’t usually skin shame but all those products and her banging on about how gloweeeeehhh her skin is and it looks like this….how she has the front to sell those overpriced contraptions and con people with all her nonsense.

1338A901-563A-4000-BFF5-A5D98C1E878C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
So she’s wearing that same yellow bikini for the second day in a row when she bought an ABuNdAnCe (🥲) of Shein bikinis??
She’s too clammy to even rinse it so you can just imagine what it smells like 🫠🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Disgusting chavvy perv is at it again and she's playing along pulling her pants up her arse. Gross. I bet the other people at the resort (if there are any) are cringing at them.

Same bikini on again 🤢
The most unnatural stance, you know she's just stood there whilst beaver gets a pic then it's straight back on her fat arse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.